+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 9/3 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular
    if they believe andons crap then they all deserved to be pushed off that cliff

Gawd, Andon trying to backpeddle with Dave after Hostess Amanda made the announcement was pathetic! Does he think Dave is as dumb as HE is?
    So transparent.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Ph.D. Pending
    Here is how I think the voting for the next show will go (which is very secondary at the moment after another round of disgusting behaviour - I'm already cringeing over the thought of a finale Pandora's Box with these a-holes grilling the final couples)

Guest Voting- Women
    Scott votes for Melanie
    Dave & Keith vote for Amanda
    No idea who Tom votes for but hope he doesn't side with Scott (maybe he votes back Kristin because he hasn't had a turn yet, give him time though - he's met half of her criteria I'm sure - she knows his name)

Either way, returning female not very damaging unless it is ... Toni, I can't believe I thought she might, just might, come back with some sense but she continues to be the pot trying to make a call to the kettle.

Male returnee-
    Charla & Tara team up to vote back Matt
    Amy & D. team up to vote back Andon
    Holly is the swing vote and I hope the fab 4 swing a deal with her in that the guys won't bring on Melanie (her competition for Scott) if she agrees to vote with the girls.

They should have had security guards blast Zach with tasers and drag his ass off right away.

Now he gets to stick around even longer with absolutely NOTHING to lose. This is intolerable.

At the very least, I hope Zach is charged in real life for his threats.
    Although it may be hard to prove in court that anything Zach says should be taken seriously.
    Then again, Zackass would probably try to represent himself....and fail miserably.

The only good laugh of the whole show was at the end when Keith said he kicked Zack off twice. I was

The "cool people" really can't stand that they lost to a bunch of "losers".

Someone needs to let Zack, Amy, Toni et al. know about this website...so they can get an idea of what the world really thinks about them.

Okay, I dont know what Andon is thinking but if the girls are voting for the guy then I KNOW that Charla and Tara will vote for Matt. He can try all the 'charming' he wants. The rest might vote for someone else (Beau, probably) but Charla and Tara will vote for Matt.

While it doesn't totally make up for the hell of Monday night, the expression on the Originals' slack-jawed faces when Zack was eliminated from consideration helped a whole hell of a lot. I found myself literally cheering at the TV.

The best part? Ol' Zacky the self-proclaimed lawyer-brain did it to HIMSELF by making threats of physical violence against Keith. Swift thinking, there, Zack-a$$! Keith didn't even NEED to kick you out again because you just HAD to get a threat in there, didn't you? Smart, smart guy, a-yup!

From their expressions, I could just see the Originals wanting to stamp their little toddler feet and whine "It's not FAIR!!!! It's not FAIR!!!!!" about it. Dudes, don't blame Keith; blame Zack for being a big enough moron to break the rules. (Assuming he's actually literate enough to have read them.)

Oh, yeah, definitely feeling much better knowing that Zack is out FOREVER this time and that it's his OWN DAMN FAULT! Wooohooooooooooo!!! Gotta love STUPID people! :-)))))

JGD
    You know, they should only even consider voting the ones that werent sore losers..

For the girls:
    Amanda
    Kavita
    Melanie

For the guys:
    Beau (maybe)
    Matt
    My gosh is that it for the guys LoL

Geez, I hope the majority of society doesnt reflect that of the attitudes and personalities of the "originals" or else we're better off extinct.

And the whole Zack and Amy relationship, they were so bitter about it. Why? Theyre so selfish. Its a game. Dont expect to have the right to stay just because you found someone you really like.

Oh yeah,

I can't wait to see some screencaps of Zackass when he was doing his lame imitation of a crybaby. His expression really accentuated his simian features.

FORT Fan
    I'm not worried about Andon at all. He's as dumb as a door knob. Just because he thinks he has a great plan doesn't mean it will work.

I hope Matt gets back in, not only because I like him the most out of the evicted bunch, but it really wasn't fair for him or Kavita. They had no chance originally because it was before the producers fixed the rules and actually gave the new people power. Matt should have had the same power that Keith had.

Obviously it took the braintrust of this show a few weeks to figure out that if they didn't change the rules and didn't give the new people some power, the originals would have voted off the new people every week.

Matt & Kavita paid for the producers stupidity.

I think that the female voted on will be Melanie. Dave and Keith would rather vote for Amanda or Kavita, I'm sure, but Melanie basically hasn't been a threat or a ***ch. So, I think that they will go with Scott just to make sure someone worse doesn't get on.

+ Reply to Thread