+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lessons of Paradise Ho-tel

Gotta love the comment from Dave:

"If America loves Zach and hates Dave, then I need to find a new country to live in".

ROFLMAO. Hey Dave, you can come up to Canada...we are all nice (for the most part) up here!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I cast my mind back to the time Shannon of BB2 used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet.
    Her mother seemed to think there was nothing wrong with that and actually appeared to be somewhat amused.
    I imagine the PH hotelers parents to be the same, egging their kids on rather than being appalled by their behaviour.
    Heh. Welcome to the White Trash Olympics.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    I cast my mind back to the time Shannon of BB2 used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet.
    Her mother seemed to think there was nothing wrong with that and actually appeared to be somewhat amused.
    I imagine the PH hotelers parents to be the same, egging their kids on rather than being appalled by their behaviour.
    My theory has always been .. it takes an arsehole to raise an arsehole. Its no wonder that Zack's parents LOOOOOOOOOVE Amy-less. She's cut from the same cloth. I just hope that the few ppl we have seen on Ph are no indicative of the residents of Arizona
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    I believe "reality" programming is here to stay. I often wonder how these participants go home and watch the show. Sobering experience? Just a thought, but, what about the participant's family? Friends? How do you think the reaction to the ho-tel guests will be upon departure from Paradise?

If you were the parents of guest of P Ho how would you feel?

Me: If I were Amy's mother I would send her a note "At least its not the dairy section of the grocery store. Your father and I agree that you need not come home. We moved and left no forwarding address. We love you, even though you shamed our entire family with your actions and words, we just dont want to see you again. Good luck with Zack and the cheering. Love ex-Mom and ex-Dad"
    If I was a parent of Zach's, I would demand a DNA paternity test.... and fake the results to fail the match

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123