+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lessons of Paradise Ho-tel

I cast my mind back to the time Shannon of BB2 used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet.
    Her mother seemed to think there was nothing wrong with that and actually appeared to be somewhat amused.
    I imagine the PH hotelers parents to be the same, egging their kids on rather than being appalled by their behaviour.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sadly, I dont think its a sobering experience for the people after they see themselves. Monday's show should have shown us that. They feel that all that they said and did was justified. I suppose they must feel that way or they would wither up and die from shame.
    Someone had to raise these people to think it was okay to act in such a way,too. I doubt their families think what they did was inappropriate at all. They were probably sitting in front of their tv's cheering them on.

I think that well-raised people simply know better than to do that sort of thing on television.

On Hiatus
    I won't even admit to my family I watch this show. I can't imagine what my parents would do to me if I were ON it.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Fogey
    The first lesson i learned from PH is that don't go on a reality show unless you want them to show all your bad qualities since it makes for better TV.

Although you may display let's say 30 minutes of bad, immature or rude behavour in a matter of a week, that will be the 30 minutes most likely to make it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I won't even admit to my family I watch this show. I can't imagine what my parents would do to me if I were ON it.
    Amen, sister friend!

Well, they wouldn't do much if I were ON it. But have act like the "originals?"(which i'll never do. I promise) Oh, I'll have my ass kicked straight to Hell, faster than you can say PH.

OMG, That is so funny. I was embarrassed to tell my Mom I watched this show and I'm 27 years old! I was at her house one night that it was coming on and I called my husband and asked him to record, "that show that's on tonight".

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    i got my mom hooked on the show..LOL!

Rock Star
    This is hilarious. I had people dropping something off Monday night and hit "Off" as soon as the doorbell rang (the VCR was on). Oh, the shame!

And Alisette, love your avitar. Flip it and reverse it, baby!
    di

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    And Alisette, love your avitar. Flip it and reverse it, baby!
    Thanks, luna. (Love, love, love the Fab 5!)

Back on topic... what should happen tonight just as PH is starting, but an unexpected visit from my dad! Ack! To quote someone else... Oh, the shame! Quick change to some other channel. No Tivo, no VCR. Guess I'll be reading the recap. I'm definitely a closet fan of PH...and that door is padlocked, and I refuse to come out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast