+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Next BIG TWIST should be...

FORT Regular

The Next BIG TWIST should be...

Hi,

First time here.

After reading through quite a few posts here, I find comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one who has the nauseating feeling that if the finale is left up to the producers we're in for a tremendous letdown.

If FOX were smart they would allow the viewer's to vote out the remaining guests, AND decide the winner. I think the viewer's should also be allowed to ask questions of the guests in one of the Live satellite broadcasts. That would be poetic justice.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Hi,

First time here.

After reading through quite a few posts here, I find comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one who has the nauseating feeling that if the finale is left up to the producers we're in for a tremendous letdown.

If FOX were smart they would allow the viewer's to vote out the remaining guests, AND decide the winner. I think the viewer's should also be allowed to ask questions of the guests in one of the Live satellite broadcasts. That would be poetic justice.
    I think they had taped an audience interview segment at one time but never aired it, for whatever reason. I remember one preview that showed a clip of some girl in the studio audience asking Amy about why she put up with Zack, but I never saw it on the show.

But yes, voting would be cool. Keith or Scott and Holly would be my votes.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Hmmm i dont want to rain on this parade because I love the idea of a vote .... but as we have all been reading we are among the only reasonable people posting on the net. The rest are all Zack/amy fans.. arm 11-16 yr old girls with a phone in vote and you can just imagine who the winner would be ..Not the right person is all I can say
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I have a feeling that the producers know that this show needs a happy ending and will put in a few more "twists" that guarentee KTCD good fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Hi,

First time here.

Although voting sounds like a good idea, I think that the phones would be overwhelmed by teenage girls with nothing better to do then vote for Amy, or the next best thing. I actually can't think of anyway to stop this train wreck of a show without enraging half of the viewing audience...
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Rock Star
    YA, are you serious? HOLLY? That seems unlike you and also, illogical.
    Gag.
    di

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    YA, are you serious? HOLLY? That seems unlike you and also, illogical.
    Gag.
    Only because Amanda is ineligible and Holly's the only girl that doesn't lie (Desiree), scream (Amy), backstab (Tara), or cry (Charla).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    Come on now, Tara hasn't done anything that other players haven't done.

Holly is bad TV- she's boring.

Alright YA, you're a reasonable guy - let's just agree to disagree.
    di

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Only because Amanda is ineligible and Holly's the only girl that doesn't lie (Desiree), scream (Amy), backstab (Tara), or cry (Charla).

i think we may want to wait to see how she deals with scott's remaining attraction to melanie before we decide she doesn't do any of the above.....
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

Melanie and Scott are only 2 years apart.. unlike Scott and Holly's what?? 10years??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast