+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Next BIG TWIST should be...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    luna, you're right about Holly being boring. But right now, boring would be preferable over a psycho lying backstabber crier.

mj, you brought up a good point also. That look on Holly's face when Scott and Melanie hugged (for a looooooong time) was the classic "I hate her" look.

Dux, you mention something interesting as well. Though I will say that I'm almost 30 myself and I still prefer younger women over ones closer to my age. But of course that's probably because most girls my age already have kids and an ex husband that I don't feel like dealing with.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I wonder what would happen if they all got together for one big Pandora's Box, but instead of asking questions, etc., they would be forced to watch the televised episodes of the show giving the folks still active in the game to get the truth on some of the BS the evicted ones have been bringing in and twisting to their advantage right now.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Amy finds out that Zackazz has been getting it on with more than one person, including Charla and Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I wonder what would happen if they all got together for one big Pandora's Box, but instead of asking questions, etc., they would be forced to watch the televised episodes of the show giving the folks still active in the game to get the truth on some of the BS the evicted ones have been bringing in and twisting to their advantage right now.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Amy finds out that Zackazz has been getting it on with more than one person, including Charla and Amanda.
    Zack would just say "That was the past, before I realized how much I love Amy" like he did when Keith mentioned the first episode, and Amy is stupid and evil enough to believe him.

Rock Star
    Zack got it on with Charla? I've been watching since the beginning and I can't recall. Refresher anyone?

I know she hit on Scott, and called Andon Alex and hit on Keith. Hmm...nope - drawing a blank.
    di

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Zack got it on with Charla? I've been watching since the beginning and I can't recall. Refresher anyone?

I know she hit on Scott, and called Andon Alex and hit on Keith. Hmm...nope - drawing a blank.
    You really need to pay attention to the flashback sequences Luna. They keep going back to that every time Zackazz says something meaningful to Amy or about loyalty and crap. There are times when those black and white sequences really come in handy. I almost forgot about it too.

She flirted with Andon too, in the third episode. And before that as well. They were getting along when Andon left, but I guess he forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    She flirted with Andon too, in the third episode. And before that as well. They were getting along when Andon left, but I guess he forgot about that.
    You know Duck, I spent the whole evening thinking the same thing. What the heck is Andon doing? He was one of my favorites when he walked out early in the show. Why the heck would he join forces with the creeps of the show? Unless he's the President of the Zackazz and Amy fan club and actually started the "Bring Back Zack" site!

Rock Star
    Let me guess what drew them to each other...tequila?
    di

I remember that Andon was feeling like an outsider from the bunch and that's why he was getting on with Charla so well.

But if he prefers to be a bastard, he's got that down.

Well I missed the episode where Charla yakked off the boat and called Andon "Alex." But I remember thinking that Andon wasn't such a bad guy when he left. I guess during all the time off, he got more tattoos, pumped some iron, drank a lot, and harbored some anger over being called Alex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast