Closed Thread

Thread: Toni

Toni

It's bad enough that everyone has come back....if Toni comes back too I'm going to DIE!! Out of all of the guests ..she is the one I DESPISED the most. She's going to hurt somebody.....

That chick has some major big issues that she needs to deal with.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion
    It's bad enough that everyone has come back....if Toni comes back too I'm going to DIE!! Out of all of the guests ..she is the one I DESPISED the most. She's going to hurt somebody.....

I actually want her to come back .

I totally agree with you...when zach and toni left it was great.
    I can only imagine that the reason she is coming back last is to show everyone how crazy she really is..which im sure is great for ratings
    All i can say is i feel bad for dave when she arrives..i hope someone decides to tell her where to go..hopefully keith

Toni...wannabe!

Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    I totally agree with you...when zach and toni left it was great.
    I can only imagine that the reason she is coming back last is to show everyone how crazy she really is..which im sure is great for ratings
    All i can say is i feel bad for dave when she arrives..i hope someone decides to tell her where to go..hopefully keith
    Toni is such a bitch...and now we have Amy there doing her best to be the best TONI WANNABE anyone could ever imagine...minus the BOOB job... Major mean bitches..both of them.

Maybe with a bit of luck Zack and Amy will run (or be chased) off into the sunset.

Toni is such a bitch...and now we have Amy there doing her best to be the best TONI WANNABE anyone could ever imagine...minus the BOOB job... Major mean bitches..both of them.

Maybe with a bit of luck Zack and Amy will run (or be chased) off into the sunset.
    I'm so hoping that when zach is leaving amy decides that she should leave with him.
    What is amy going to do when all her friends are gone, and shes left looking like a moron for being so low class.

Amy has no class... she will stay right where she is because she thinks the big prize is money...its prolly a 2 week vacation at Paradise Hotel for her and her family for her lifetime
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Use the thread already dedicated to Toni, please.

Closed Thread