+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

I have the subscription to the Yahoo Platinum extra footage, and thought I’d share a few of the more interesting bits with my fellow P-Ho fiends, if you will. Unfortunately, the streaming is horrible, and there is no option to pause/unpause, so I had to watch this little clip about 40 times to extract this much to share. Also, the clips are rough and unedited, and I have a little bit of “Blair Witch” nausea from the swinging camera shots.

Week 12
    Amanda Comes Clean
    (3:01)

This clip features Andon interrogating Amanda about what happened with Jason and why she told him she only kissed Beau, when the TV show clearly showed otherwise.

Also in the area are Amy, Zach and Kristen. Possibly Beau, but I can’t be certain.

It starts with all discussing how Charla “talks real nice to your face and talks bad about you behind your back.” Zack says everyone back home, where he’s from, doesn’t like her and they’re like, “Wow. Do you know what she did?!” Zack goes on to say how they have been walking around all cocky for the last couple of weeks, thinking, “oh we’re running sh*t, blah blah blah, the Originals, blah blah blah, and now we’re here and they’re like OH SH*T! You know, you saw it on TV!”

And Andon says: “I didn’t see any of it.” I’m not sure if he means that he just didn’t watch the show, or if he is subtly telling Zach he is full of it. More likely, he was only able to focus on the close-ups of bikini-clad booties, and missed the finer points, like when everyone talks, and hard stuff like that.

Quickly changing the topic, Andon says: “And Amanda... Amanda, Amanda, Amanda. Why did not you go -- why didn’t you go home with your boyfriend? You didn’t like him? You didn’t think there was a chance, or something? You told him you didn’t even kiss anybody else!” It is apparent that dear Andon has had a few too many, or else has a penchant for speaking in Shakespearian-like riddles.

Amanda says: “I didn’t!!!”

She goes on to explain that you can’t see the lips on TV, and that her head was in Alex’s armpit. [What??!] She swears she only kissed Beau, and she got a lot of sh*t about it back home.

As for her and Jason, they were together when he left, but it won’t work because he’s in Colorado. I think she says that he doesn’t trust her, and she doesn’t trust him, but I can’t really hear because….

At this point, their conversation is drowned out by the Gruesome Threesome of Amy, Zach and Kristen discussing their collective need to take a shower. Now we all know that “shower” to the Paradizzle-ites is a rough euphemism for “doing it in private.” I laugh out loud when Kristen suddenly exclaims “I need a shower!!” and Zach offers up Amy’s if she wants it. I guess I have a dirty little mind.

The segment closes with Andon wondering if “Dave is upstairs crying into his soup?” He walks off to go have a shower, whining in a little baby voice, “I made Dave CRY!

And that, my fiends, is the trash.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    [SIZE=1]It starts with all discussing how Charla “talks real nice to your face and talks bad about you behind your back.” Zack says everyone back home, where he’s from, doesn’t like her and they’re like, “Wow. Do you know what she did?!” Zack goes on to say how they have been walking around all cocky for the last couple of weeks, thinking, “oh we’re running sh*t, blah blah blah, the Originals, blah blah blah, and now we’re here and they’re like OH SH*T! You know, you saw it on TV!”
    it's sort of obvious if he is going on his friends reactions they wouldn't like her. Maybe he should go on popular american opinion where people over 14 think he is an idiot.

Thanks totoro!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thank You for sharing!!!
    mom2

Thanks for that totoro

This further cements my opinion that Zack is a loser.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Week 12
    The Real World According to Zack
    (4:36)

This clip takes place immediately after Zack arrives. Host Amanda is seen finishing up her lines, and when everyone turns their backs to her, she slinks away. I hear a maddening cacophony of tropical birds. I have never caught this on TV, although this is where they shoot all of the necklace ceremonies.

Present are: Zack and Amy, Scott and Holly, Dave, and Tom, Paradise Hotel’s very own Where’s Waldo! .

As we saw on the show, Dave and Scott have just asked about the show, and Zack has started spouting off about Dave and company being ‘shady.’ Dave asks if Zack saw Kristen at home. Zack explains that when he “was watching Beau get kicked off, right when Amy was in the bedroom crying, I got a call right then.”

I interpret this to mean that Zack has known he was coming back for the past 3 weeks. In other words, FOX could only imagine a world without Zack for 2 weeks, before adding Section 19, Item 6, Clause 1 to the rule book:

“The producers may, at anytime, use their free will to exercise the option of doing whatever the heck they wanna in order to tweak the viewing audience on their collective nose and send advertisers scrambling for their collective checkbook.”

I am amused and then irritated at Zacks’ excessive use of gestures: every time he refers to a phone or a call or a phone call, he makes this cute little “hand phone” that looks like a sideways version of “hang loose.” What a dork.

He says that when he got home, everyone asked him “where’s AMY where’s AMY?” Amy looks like she might just POP with glee.

Zack tells Dave about the time when Charla took off her underwear and threw them at Scott, and how Scott threw them back at her. He says ‘everyun’ was wondering why Scott wasn’t “hookin’ up with nobody” and thought he must “have a girlfriend back home, or a d’ck.” [Yeah, he said it. What? What!] And then “you made out with Holly and totally redeemed yourself; you nailed Holly!!!” Scott has the good grace to look a bit uncomfortable and embarrassed at this.

Next, he says is that ‘everbuddy’ thinks Keith is gay, and he is also ugly with raccoon eyes, and why does he call himself a model? He’s not a model! And with the magic word ‘model’ uttered, Holly can’t hold herself back any longer, and I quote: “What about me!? They don’t say nothing about ME?” Zack responds to this insecure little plea for attention, and quickly tells her that he never saw her in person, but she looks really good on TV. She is satisfied with this.

Next: “Everyone loves Amy.” Again, I fear for all present, as Amy’s head is visibly swollen, and now pulsing with PURE AND UTTER JOY. He says the only reason she wouldn’t be loved is because of what Zack put her through in the first couple of episodes. Amy makes a “aw, that again?” face and literally says “Who gives a f*** about that?… It wasn’t your fault.” I certainly hope they have a chapter of the Marjorie Mason Center for Abused Women in Arizona. Damn, girl!

About Dave: “Everyone loves his humor.”
    About Scott: “They love you too, they think at times you just say what everyone wants to hear, and that you’re playing the game more than you come off.” [Scott nods.]

Dave asks: “Alex? Beau?”

This is Zack’s verbatim reply: “My dad likes Alex cuz my dad likes his honesty. My dad thinks Alex is very honest my dad appreciates that when he said well I wanted Zach me or Scott to stay and Beau was like what you don’t want me here Dave well that’s what I’m saying yeah at least he was honest. My dad appreciated that see you know what I mean he was always very honest and that was cool my dad liked that. Umm… Beau does real well back home.” [That was 6 'my dads' and 4 'honests' in case you weren't counting.]

Zack then boasts that Amy must have some Zack in her, seeing her go off on Keith. I snigger; again with my dirty mind. The clip fades away and I realize that Tom didn’t say a word!

And that, my fiends, is the trash.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Thanks, totoro. That is good trash.

Um, i'm sorry.. but I'm from Phoenix, and personally i'm embarrassed.

These people represent the reason why I dislike it here. You have seen an example of how alot of people are - they are shallow, and cliquey and arrogant. I'm sure they didn't have that difficult of a time finding people that applauded them for the way the acted (in their own cirlcles).

I'f only Zack knew how to use a computer, maybe he would see how we really feel.. especially about Amy!!

Go to a Pizza Hut, and you're pretty much going to find people that like pizza. Zack honey, leave the safety of your 50 boyfriends, and YOU WILL find a different story.

Thanks totoro!!

FORT Newbie

Extra Scenes

Hey Thanks for sharing those extra scenes. Can you tell us some more. I really wanted to get the subscription but it only lets US credit cards register. DAMN.

Im interested in the Zack/ Amy scenes. Thanks!

PLEASEEEE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast