+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    You should try being from Kentucky. People think we are all a bunch of barefoot hillbillies running moonshine and eating fried chicken.
    Sounds like my kind of life. Whiskey and fried chicken.

But you forgot about basketball. It's all about the roundball in KY.

Oh, and Beck... I hate to burst your bubble here, but the funny thing is, I don't have the thick Southern accent even though I've lived here in 'bama most of my life. We lived in Chicago for a few years so I learned to talk like a Midwesterner there. I can do the Southern thing if I want to, but most of the time I get asked where I'm from. People here look shocked when I tell them I'm from Alabama.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    This is also from another forum.........................

I went to Yahoo Platinum and saw some footage of the fight at the lunch table. It seems like the same table but not with the exact people sitting there, like maybe it happened right before or after the disagreement.
    Alex says that Charla and Tara are cluless, David defends them by saying "they're clueless, that's why they're here and your're not".

Amy adopts that smug scrappy teenage boy look and Melanie starts to say something to Amy and Amy tells her not to stick up for them.

Melanie begs Amy for them to have one lunch where there isn't a lot of stuff going on.

Dave is saying something which is inaudible but Amy hears and then tells, actually shouts to Dave if he wants to tell everybody what he just said outloud, he said he would but he isn't going to scream it. Before Dave has a chance to say anything Amy yells it out to the room that Dave said the people who are out are cluless because they weren't smart enough to play the game.

Some inaudible conversation goes on at the table. Amy tells Charla to go home and watch the tapes. Charla and Keith ask her if she's ever done anything wrong. She, screaming again, says -- screams that yes she has but never to anybody that she cares about and the people that she loves and that she doesn't give two shi^s about "you guys".

Amy yells she is sitting at table with a majority of people she can't stand and it sucks.

When Dave tries telling her some things she orders him to "stop".

Amy yells that that she was insulted when Dave said the people who were voted off were clueless.

Dave said that they insulted them when they said they were clueless.

Keith asks why is it okay for them (the originals)to be insulted?

Amy yells that she is just defending her friends and Keith says "exactly"

Dave asks why are they (Charla Tara) allowed to be called clueless but he isn't allowed to call anyone clueless?

Charla or Tara says they really don't care and let's just eat lunch.

Amy yells it feels good for her to speak her mind and points with her fork which has food on it to each of the FOUR and goes, shady, shady, shady, shady. ***but when other people speak their mind she tells them to stop***

She maddogs Tara and asks her "what Tara?" and she points the fork dripping with food (at Tara i believe who is off-camera) and says "yeah i'm about to throw it across the fu@king(?) table in your face actually." ***another threat which doesn't get her kicked off***.

Dave says the way she spits venom at other people is an ugly side to her, and she responds by saying that ugly people made her ugly.

Amy yells about the Barbie thing and something about them looking stupid. "didn't it make you look stupid" Not sure exactly.

Keith says something and Amy tells him "sorry, you're not involved" Keith responds by saying the he is involved and she isn't going to tell him when to talk or not to talk.

Yeah, the girl's a charmer.

So folks, the FOUR do defend themselves, but it's useless.

----
    another one from the message board:
    Wouldn't it be funny if Dave snuck into Amy's room one night while Amy was asleep, tied her to the bed, and took a dump on her face?

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    ALWAYS!!!

Beck....

I've just noticed your avatar has stripy hair! Coincidence?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    You should try being from Kentucky. People think we are all a bunch of barefoot hillbillies running moonshine and eating fried chicken.
    :stupid Try being from a small small hometown in Kentucky named Marion then moving to St. Louis - where every one just stands around to listen to me talk. Accents suck sometimes- everyone assumes that I have been barefoot and pregnant and my husband is really my cousin..ugh

I'm trying to work out what the "Well try being from..." conversation has to do with the extra scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I'm trying to work out what the "Well try being from..." conversation has to do with the extra scenes.
    I think it honestly started as a PH topic, however, somewhere along the way it swerved a little off course. Believe it or not, the conversation started in Arizona now I believe we are in Kentuck and/or Chicago.

Charla is from Minnesota and it's a very cold place. This would explain a lot about her personality, wouldn't you think?

(There Duck, that should get them back on target. )

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think it honestly started as a PH topic, however, somewhere along the way it swerved a little off course. Believe it or not, the conversation started in Arizona now I believe we are in Kentuck and/or Chicago.

Charla is from Minnesota and it's a very cold place. This would explain a lot about her personality, wouldn't you think?

(There Duck, that should get them back on target. )
    Yeah, we kinda took a side trip there but it all started with PH, honest

Yeah, we kinda took a side trip there but it all started with PH, honest
    IF you find yourself wandering off target to vent, just be sure to mention a hotel guest's name in your rantings and it will all be good!

By the way, I loved the above recap. I was glad to see that the Barbies tried to defend themselves. They just found out it was useless.

Thanks for all the Yahoo stuff guys!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Sorry, duckgirl.

Anyway, yeah, I think the Outsiders realize trying to reason with these idiots is like ramming your head into a brick wall.

I see careers in politics for all these people. They all lie so much they actually believe they're telling the truth.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread