+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 195

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

  1. #51
    Premium Member Eddiesleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Just Hopping Around
    Posts
    365


    Thanks Totoro! I know how time consuming and difficult it is to transcribe video and I appreciate your efforts.

  2. #52
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Beck... oh Beck. I could never hate YOU!! I understand where you're comin from... I hail from (not-so)beautiful Fresno, CA = aka the ARMPIT of California.

    I have dealt with that type of sweeping generalities my whole life! It is all in good fun...

    Friends?
    Want to talk about generalities? Try telling people you're from Alabama. Birmingham, no less.

    Just so you know, my trailer is a DOUBLE wide, thank you very much! And I take two showers a week.

    Thanks very much, Bull Connor, for those black and white images of police dogs and fire hoses.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  3. #53
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Want to talk about generalities? Try telling people you're from Alabama. Birmingham, no less.

    Just so you know, my trailer is a DOUBLE wide, thank you very much! And I take two showers a week.

    Thanks very much, Bull Connor, for those black and white images of police dogs and fire hoses.
    You should try being from Kentucky. People think we are all a bunch of barefoot hillbillies running moonshine and eating fried chicken.

  4. #54
    FORT Fanatic jayla_love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Obsessed Completely
    Age
    42
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Beck... oh Beck. I could never hate YOU!! I understand where you're comin from... I hail from (not-so)beautiful Fresno, CA = aka the ARMPIT of California.

    I have dealt with that type of sweeping generalities my whole life! It is all in good fun...

    Friends?

    Livermore, ca here!!! I know lots of people from Fresno

  5. #55
    OOOOOOO SPARKLEY mischief4911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Posts
    390
    Rooming with someone you haven't roomed with cant be a rule for this selection if that is the case then. Tara and Tom have already roomed together. He and Beau both picked Amy and she picked Beau, then he picked Tara. That was the night she said she go stuck with the leftovers.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

    "We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

  6. #56
    What do you DO all day? totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by jayla_love
    Livermore, ca here!!! I know lots of people from Fresno
    Oh, then you know what I mean!! No one speaks well of Fresno, right!?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

  7. #57
    FORT Regular moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    107
    Beck, I too once hailed from Phoenix, Tempe to be exact and I must say leaving was the best decision I have ever made.

  8. #58
    FORT Fan supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    soon to be Chi-town
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Beck... oh Beck. I could never hate YOU!! I understand where you're comin from... I hail from (not-so)beautiful Fresno, CA = aka the ARMPIT of California.
    totoro, i have to disagree with you, fresno is MUCH better than BARSTOW! That is the halfway point between Vegas and LA and is the most disgusting city i have ever been to. fresno may not have much, but at least you have a few things to do in your own city for fun...lol
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

  9. #59
    What do you DO all day? totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    totoro, i have to disagree with you, fresno is MUCH better than BARSTOW! That is the halfway point between Vegas and LA and is the most disgusting city i have ever been to. fresno may not have much, but at least you have a few things to do in your own city for fun...lol

    I'll just take your word for it!! I've never been to Barstow, but I've heard plenty of bad things about it....

    We could also safely add to this list of horrible California locations:

    Bakersfield
    Colma
    Moraga
    Hanford/Tulare/Visalia/Lemoore
    Los Banos
    and
    Ripon

    And I'm sure there are many more that I'm not even aware of!!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

  10. #60
    FORT Fan supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    soon to be Chi-town
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I'll just take your word for it!! I've never been to Barstow, but I've heard plenty of bad things about it....

    We could also safely add to this list of horrible California locations:

    Bakersfield
    Colma
    Moraga
    Hanford/Tulare/Visalia/Lemoore
    Los Banos
    and
    Ripon

    And I'm sure there are many more that I'm not even aware of!!
    totoro, i am sure there are more california cities that could be added including mojave and california city, but i don't think any town is as bad as scottsdale, arizona where we'd be stuck living in the same town as zack/amy/beau did i leave anyone else out?! lol
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.