+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Most other places seem to have skipped the skunk hair and gone straight to Eminem surfer-dude blonde buzzcut.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Most other places seem to have skipped the skunk hair and gone straight to Eminem surfer-dude blonde buzzcut.
    Uh, not for the women, YA!

The "stripes" as they're known in the hair biz are still going strong since Kelly Clarkson started sporting them.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing!

dont forget Xtina .. she had those skunk stripes for a long time
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

[QUOTE=totoro]Well, it was all the rage here in San Francisco from about April 2000 through October 2000. (I know, I had it done and felt like a backwards dork after the first month.)

I guess it's about right that the trend has filtered down to AZ. I just wish the expiration date for their version would hit already!

hey, hey, ~ once again I must remind that some of us on the board are Zonies! Don't be hate'n!

Kept your distaste to the 5 idiots that we were lucky enough to lose for the summer! We are not all like that here..

And NO, I do NOT have stripes in my hair! I've been stripey-free since 1999!

However, i'm sure Kristen has a special on stripes at her beauty salon.. I understand she's back to work. She's booked all of Zack's 50 guys.

Booked them? Probably slept with them.

FORT Newbie

Next Show? ***Spoiler***

I was messing around the Paradise Hotel main message board and found a link to http://platinum.yahoo.com/ which has some behind the scenes videos..

i just signed up for the 2-week trial which i will cancel..

anyways, the Keith video mentions:

Melanie chooses to room with Keith,
    Tom chooses to room with Tara,
    Desiree is put in the black room..

he mentions Beau is out to get them all, and that it is basically 7 against 4, but they know it is just a game and are happy they made it this far, plus they are not out yet.

They are still a strong fab-4.. Tara mentioned the last few weeks seemed to good to be true and the fab-4 knew something was about to happen (which was all the old losers coming on.)..

keith and tara are laying in a bed talking to the camera so they are still on the show..

there is some other clips out there..

i am thinking they all have to pick a roomate they have never been with before..

other discussion in message thread is people think maybe America will vote on the couple.. what do you think about that?

thought i would share..

No way. No way will I be able to hold my dinner if it comes down to a national vote. All those teenie boppers voting for Evil Amy...

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    hey, hey, ~ once again I must remind that some of us on the board are Zonies! Don't be hate'n!

Beck... oh Beck. I could never hate YOU!! I understand where you're comin from... I hail from (not-so)beautiful Fresno, CA = aka the ARMPIT of California.

I have dealt with that type of sweeping generalities my whole life! It is all in good fun...

Friends?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Newbie
    well, that is just people giving some possible ideas.. who knows what will happen.

one of the fab-4 couples has to win... they are the only ones that deserve it..

+ Reply to Thread