+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

Thank you so very much totoro!
    Tom must not go with the evil originals!!
    I wonder if Smokey will approve of this?

FORT Newbie

Yahoo Platinum

Thanks again!

Recap some more......these are great! Can you recap some of the Zack and Amy scenes. What about the "I can be with you always" clip. Was there more shown there than on tv? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour
    Thanks again!

Recap some more......these are great! Can you recap some of the Zack and Amy scenes. What about the "I can be with you always" clip. Was there more shown there than on tv? Thanks!!

The clip you are speaking of shows maybe 10 extra seconds that we didn't see on TV, and it's not worth mentioning! It covers Zack giving Amy her necklace and the extra footage is of Amy lolling on the bed while Zack digs through his luggage to find the gift.

Sorry!

Actually, there isn't very much to make it seem worth a subscription. I will be canceling before my two week trial is up! I will try to cover any new clips today...

Glad you all are enjoying them!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Not worth it

I got the free scenes for a few weeks but didn't think it was worth paying for. Some of it had been on television.
    The only different thing that I remember is where the guests talk about how they got ready for the show, one got a boob job. It makes me wonder if the producers would have used her had she not had them enhanced.

additional scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour
    Thanks again!

Recap some more......

new content went up this morning-

most notable scene was a conversation between Dave and Kavita, where she assures Dave that America DOES NOT side with the Toni/Zach/Amy crew, and tells him that he shouldn't feel bad for not siding with people who weren't nice to him. Dave states that, knowing Toni or Kristin would have never chosen him over Alex or Scott (true), he doesn't feel he should have to apologize for making an alliance with Charla. "It's strategy," he says.

In another clip, Dave is alone, giving a direct confessional to the camera. He states that Kavita is the woman he plans on bringing back. He says that he offered the male spot to Matt, and Matt turned it down. Dave notes that it is ultimately Holly's decision, since Tara and Charla will vote together, and Amy and Desiree.

FORT Fogey
    Wow if Matt doesn't want to come back i guess the girls almost have to go with the worst of all evils and side for Beau, although they could vote matt back on just because the fact he wants to come on and they can vote him back off

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lliannee
    one got a boob job
    Really? Which one?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pigri
    He says that he offered the male spot to Matt, and Matt turned it down.
    Nice. Matt may not be the brightest bulb but he does seem to be a genuine person. He just wanted to get some action in Paradise and he realized pretty quickly that Charla was willing to flirt but wasnt about to put out (even when she was drunk and hitting on keith she wanted to take a bath *with their swimsuits on*. Kind of a funny comment for a girl who never even goes in the pool).

Anyway, Matt gets bonus points from me for NOT wanting to be back in 'Paradise'

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantLookAway
    Really? Which one?
    It's obvious Toni did, but in the pre interviews Kristen admitted to just get a fake pair of boobies.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-04-2003 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    It's obvious Toni did, but in the pre interviews Kristen admitted to just get a fack pair of boobies.

it's obvious that Desiree's are fake too.
    so, kristin, toni, and Desiree got implants.
    Charla and Tara and Amy and Kavita are clearly less endowed.
    Holly's got a niiiice rack, but they look real to me, so i don't know.

+ Reply to Thread