+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

Bitter Originals (dave questions!)

Andon: Dave let say you win, and you get all this money or whatever they have in store for you. KNowing all the knives that you have brought to put in everybodies backs, do you think you are going to have any friends after this? Is that worth all that money?
    Dave: I hope to have friends after this. Or its not worth the money

Toni: Dave, you have done nothing but run around, and you even admitted to Alex that you have lied to each and every one of us. Do you honestly think you have a chance if we can vote? You are basically ruining Charla's chance right now. How do you feel about that?
    Dave: If I have ruined charla's chance I would feel absolutely horrible
    Toni: I don't think you will sweetie. I really don't. I don't believe you for an instant.
    Dave: that is your choice:
    Toni: I have another comment... oh go ahead

Matt: Dave when I was here for reunion... I got to go home after I was voted off and I watch all these eposides about you being honest and honest and oh so mature and right and you feel so bad that everyone is ganging up on you. What did you do to me when we were inside that bathroom. You brought me aside and said "my group has decided that we want you here. What is that about that you want me here? And you were like "this is the question we are giong to ask you... and this is how you are answering... and we don't want anyone else here but you." They have it on tape! " It went like this..."We are going to want you to choose Scott as who you believe in the most here and who you trust." Now why would I have to do that. I can answer for my self that you for trying to help me. But you have talked about all these people behind their backs. We have all see the shows. You talked about each one of them. And their your group? When you were king, you were all serious "UHUHUH I disagree with Alex right there in a funny deep voice " You lied the whole time. You have no friends here, and I don't care about these people here. It is the people back home you have embarassed. And yourself.
    Dave: Your saying that I have embarassed my friends back home?
    Matt: I am talking about talking about everybody behind their backs...
    Cross talk
    Dave: I hope I haven't embarassed my friends, anywhere.
    Crosstalk
    Dave: No I think it is horrible if I have hurt people's feelings
    Matt: How do you feel horrible when you have done it for hte past month and a half, two months?
    Dave: You guys have said a million times that you don't want to hear me say I am sorry, so I am not going to say it. If I have hurt people's feelings that is a horrible horrible thing
    Alex: Dave, the thing is you didn't have a lot to say in our face. We are looking you in the face. Everything you said behind our backs is on camera. Instead of appologizing for it or what not, why don't you try to back it up with some facts or something.
    Dave: Some facts are that
    Alex: Otherwise you just look like a (?) and just want to win.

Toni to Tara ( not going to recap this... it was dumb... about Andon and Tara's joke about kicking charla of)
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    grrr...I can't stand Matt for being such a baby. If he wasn't voted off and was a part of the CDKT club... (hmm..where would his M go? CDKTM?) and if he was one of the last one's standing...would he be mad at Dave then?! He's a bandwagon jumper.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    Huh? I didn't understand a single word of what Matt said. Was he speaking english? He makes about as much sense as Amy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    Huh? I didn't understand a single word of what Matt said. Was he speaking english? He makes about as much sense as Amy.

omg, yes!! Thank you Duckyass...I forgot to add that. I was struggling sooo hard to understand what he was saying. He couldn't even formulate anything. ugh. To think I was liking him.. What a dork. Cut the hair Horseshack.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    omg, yes!! Thank you Duckyass...I forgot to add that. I was struggling sooo hard to understand what he was saying. He couldn't even formulate anything. ugh. To think I was liking him.. What a dork. Cut the hair Horseshack.
    It made more sense on the video then in my transcription....
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread