+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 195

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

  1. #11
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    Um, i'm sorry.. but I'm from Phoenix, and personally i'm embarrassed.

    These people represent the reason why I dislike it here. You have seen an example of how alot of people are - they are shallow, and cliquey and arrogant. I'm sure they didn't have that difficult of a time finding people that applauded them for the way the acted (in their own cirlcles).

    I'f only Zack knew how to use a computer, maybe he would see how we really feel.. especially about Amy!!

    Go to a Pizza Hut, and you're pretty much going to find people that like pizza. Zack honey, leave the safety of your 50 boyfriends, and YOU WILL find a different story.
    I was surprised at how many people were on the show from Arizona.
    Zack, Amy, Alex, Beau, that's a lot out of an initial cast of eleven.

    As you say, I imagine their pown circle of friends was cheering them on during Monday night's show.
    Sad to see evolution set back so many years.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  2. #12
    princess of quite-a-lot pigri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    21

    holly is a moron

    Holly can’t hold herself back any longer, and I quote: “What about me!? They don’t say nothing about ME?” Zack responds to this insecure little plea for attention, and quickly tells her that he never saw her in person, but she looks really good on TV. She is satisfied with this.



    oh, MY GOD. Holly is certainly a member of the brain trust.

    all along i've been too kind to her, appreciating that she mostly kept her mouth shut, but i've had a gnawing feeling that she is stupid.

    i'll be pleased to see what happens with her and Toni. I wonder if Toni will blame Holly for being kicked off.

  3. #13
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by pigri
    Holly can’t hold herself back any longer, and I quote: “What about me!? They don’t say nothing about ME?” Zack responds to this insecure little plea for attention, and quickly tells her that he never saw her in person, but she looks really good on TV. She is satisfied with this.



    oh, MY GOD. Holly is certainly a member of the brain trust.

    all along i've been too kind to her, appreciating that she mostly kept her mouth shut, but i've had a gnawing feeling that she is stupid.

    i'll be pleased to see what happens with her and Toni. I wonder if Toni will blame Holly for being kicked off.
    Sure Holly is not the brightest tool in the shed, but she's not nearly as venomous and hateful as the Originals, and that alone makes her better than them, IMHO.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  4. #14
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Sure Holly is not the brightest tool in the shed, but she's not nearly as venomous and hateful as the Originals, and that alone makes her better than them, IMHO.
    I have a feeling that they may be waiting to show Holly's bad side until later in the show, sorta like they did with Kristen!
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by pigri
    i'll be pleased to see what happens with her and Toni. I wonder if Toni will blame Holly for being kicked off.
    you know Zack basically blamed toni getting voted off to Charla(he said something to the degree, "....and after charla got toni voted off"), i wonder if toni will have the same feelings.

  6. #16
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I have a feeling that they may be waiting to show Holly's bad side until later in the show, sorta like they did with Kristen!
    You might be right about that. Kristen was the Invisible Girl until Zack got kicked off, and then the fangs came out with venom dripping.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  7. #17
    On ice duckgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    you know Zack basically blamed toni getting voted off to Charla(he said something to the degree, "....and after charla got toni voted off"), i wonder if toni will have the same feelings.
    If she does, I'm crawling through my TV screen and smacking that big dumbo upside the head. She picked Keith to go out as a martyr, to save her Amy, barf barf, knowing full well it would cause her to be eliminated when Charla picked Keith. DUH!

  8. #18
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    If she does, I'm crawling through my TV screen and smacking that big dumbo upside the head. She picked Keith to go out as a martyr, to save her Amy, barf barf, knowing full well it would cause her to be eliminated when Charla picked Keith. DUH!
    I have a feeling that Toni will find a way to blame Dave... She has it out for that poor guy... Which is odd, since you think she would enjoy the fact that he took the most unattractive label off of her...
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  9. #19
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    totoro, you rock! Thanks for doing this for all of us. I love your side comments, they are almost as good as what the dumb guests are saying! keep the recaps coming, if you don't mind...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  10. #20
    What do you DO all day? totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,857

    Why thank you, it's my pleasure.

    Week 11
    Dig Me Up, Smokey!
    (2:34)


    This is an amusing little peek at the Beach Excursion we saw clips of last week… you know… The One Where Charla Flirts With Keith And Makes Dave Cry? Yeah, that one. You have to remember that the return of the originals is still only a gleam in the producer’s eye, and things are pretty mellow.


    The Deleted Scenes! Extra Footage! And More! Yahoo! Platinum footage begins with Charla, Desiree and Tom digging a body-shaped hole into the sand. It appears that they are planning to bury Tom up to his neck, but I can’t make out a dang word they’re saying because the beach is apparently really REALLY close to a heavily-used road. At first I thought the rhythmic sounds were the ocean waves, but it quickly became clear that it’s rush hour on the Paradise Expressway. I will have to use my super-keen vision and my highly tuned intuition to puzzle out what I am witnessing.

    Okay, yes. Yes, I can confirm that Tom is indeed being buried in the sand. Charla and Desiree are using ping-pong paddles to dig out the hole, while Tom is scooping with his hands. Tom really needs to think about his nails when he does silly things like that! sheesh

    Okay, now Tom is easing into the body-shaped hole, and the two girls begin to cover him up. Desiree is handling the bottom half, and is working twice as fast as Charla. The camera zooms in on Tom’s face and I see him grimace. When the camera pans back, I see the mound over his crotch has been compacted and there is a Desiree-shaped handprint on it. Ouch!

    Tom expresses concern about getting sand in his eyes, so Charla tenderly pats and pushes sand around his neck and shoulders. Tom is gazing at Charla, and I wonder if he is crushing on her, or if he is still smarting from Desiree crushing him.

    I hear something! Desiree is stating that they could really take advantage of Tom right now, and almost before the sentence is finished, Charla leans in and gives him a kiss! Not to be outdone, Desiree grabs a quick smooch of her own. Then Charla can be faintly heard declaring Tom needs BOOBS! She is just starting form his B cups, and Tom glances very sweetly again at Charla when the clip fades away…

    And I am left wondering:

    Will Charla and Tom ever get to consummate their secret desires for one another?
    Will Desiree ever admit she is really a masseuse with a Happy Ending?
    What the heck happened between Charla and Desiree, anyways? Is it a jealous love-triangle that drove Des to join forces with AMY!?
    Stay Tuned.

    And that, my fiends, is the trash.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.