+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Charla's Interview

After beau was eliminated... I try to stay away from Amy after her friends are eliminated, that is when she is the saddest, that night and the day after. And I try to tell Dave to stay away from her too, because dave always wants to talk, "I am going to talk to her", I'm like you just kicked her friend off, I don't think she wants to talk to you right now! So, I don't know, I left her alone, and I went done to the bar to get something, and she said do you want to have a beer with us, and I said no, but I will have water, so me, her and Holly just sat, and drank our drinks and talked to each other for a couple hours. Then the next day we were getting along too. Everyone knows that I want to get along with everybody. Its not like I'm going to be like No amy, you must be mean to us ( ) just because it is more consitant of you. There is only 7 of us, so we should try to get along

rest of it is rather boring... About what Charla thinks about there being only 7 people left, and Tara's birthday party!
    Good old Dave. Can't leave well enough alone and just shut up. I do believe the boy likes the sound of his own voice
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    OMG that was so painful to read! How many times can a person say Ummmmm and you know! Thanks for the re-cap though, must have been even more painful for you to transcribe!
    Yes I think I may be permanently scarred for life! Really I just see it as being proof of what we already knew. The girl doesn't think before she speaks. How seriously can anyone take anything you say if you can't even form a complete thought. I just wonder how she got through High School?
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

I saw this on yahoo premium and thought it was really cute so I wanted to share it with everyone. It is kinda long but as I said cute. I also think that it shows a comfort level with each other (Dave and Charla) that we don't always see on the show (You know Fox likes to play up the spurned love thing between them, better ratings I suppose).

Charla and Dave are sitting on their bed in the Butterfly room talking to the camera. They have a black and brown stuffed monkey with them on the bed.

WE ADOPTED A MONKEY:

D- (mumbles something)
    C- Her family abandoned her (hehehe)
    D- Smokey's cousin?
    C- No , no relation
    D- OK, ok
    C- Look at this , this is a monkey, Smokey was like an anerexic chimpanzee
    D- Yes, that's the real deal
    C- Smokey, this is Darla , you know
    D- Darla obviously belongs in this room with C because Darla knows how to eat
    C- This is well fed
    D- Anyway, we found Darla in a tree one day, she needed rescuing , and we moved her into the butterfly room we named her Darla, after Dave and Charla.
    C- Yes
    D- And she's our new friend , as you can see C dressed up Darla
    C- (laughs)
    D- I think Darla looks great
    C- I think she looks great too
    D- And Darla is here , to remain in the butterfly room until both of us have gone home. If C goes home tonight (the night Amy was eliminated) I will keep Darla, to keep me company (pats monkey) and if I go home before C then C will keep Darla.
    C- (laughs)
    D- to keep her company
    C- Now
    D- yes
    C- Now Darla and Smokey are not related
    D- no
    C- In any way
    D- No, but at the same time I think it was convient that after Smokey left we were able to find another monkey
    C- Oh yes, yes
    D- you know , I'm not saying that Darla is replacing Smokey in any way, I mean no one could replace Smokey but at the same time Darla is ours
    C- Yes
    D- And, you know Darla is important to us the same way Smokey was important to Tom
    C- Important to Tom (said at the same time D said it), right, right. And Darla is alot better fed than Smokey ever was.
    D- Darla, knows how to eat, as you can see Darla..
    C- Darla would kill Smokey
    D- Well, were not really predicting who'd really win in a fight or anything
    C- Oh yes we are
    D- Well C is
    C- Darla would whip some ass
    D- i'm just saying this about Darla , every time I see her she's snackin on a banana (it has a stuffed one attached to it's hand), she just doesn't know when to stop snacking, let me tell you, that Darla (D points to C while he is saying this), keeps on snacking all day long. What do you think about that?
    C- She sounds like a good woman
    D- She does sound like a good woman, and Oh so beautiful
    C- Yes, a mosaic of colors
    D- A beautiful mosaic of colors, interesting feminine colors for Darla
    C- From my gypsy night, arabian night , this would be a piece of my skirt that I wore last night ( holding onto a pinkish fabric headband on the monkey)
    D- yes , Im sure Darla doesn't mind that you squeezed her head like that, so tight
    C- (laughing) no, you know everything fashion , you know you kinda go through pain
    D- again the difference
    C- Do you mind/
    D- Whoa, whoops, I always interupt
    C- always
    D- always
    C- I think I'm going to vote you out because of that
    D- Uh huh, Ok
    C- This little sash here is the scarf I was waving around my head when we were dancing ( touching scarf around Darla's neck, again a pink color) for you guys
    D- I remember it very well
    C- Yep
    D- Yep, you were so into that dance
    C-Yes , I was
    D- (big sigh)
    C- And this little number right here went around my bra ( pointing to cloth on Darla's arm, then grabbing her bra through her t shirt between her breasts where the tie would have been) wrapped around right here.
    D- yes, excellent
    C- So, this I will be taking with me when I leave (touching scarf around Darla's neck)
    D- Well Darla really knows how to accessorize (sp)
    C- yes she does
    D- She's got all kinds of , she may be naked
    C- Look she can even be gangsta Darla (folding the monkey's arms across it's chest) look it
    D- Darla may not be wearing a shirt or pants C , but she certainly know how to wear a headband ( C is holding Darla up dancing it around a bit , dave laughs), scarf , and bracelet (both laugh)
    D- She may not wear the traditional clothes , but boy does she know how to accesorize
    C- (laugh) Why are you talking about her like she's not here?
    D- Oh , sorry Darla ( petting Darla)
    C- It's kina demeaning
    D- Darla you really know how to accessorize, ok , your very beautiful
    C- Im sure she loves when you crush her head like that
    D- Your ( D picks up Darla and cradles it in his arms)
    C- She's not a baby ( takes Darla back from D)
    D- (laugh) how old is Darla these days C?
    C- Darla is approximately , I don't know, she could be really old or really young.
    D- Let me
    C- What do you want to say , 6?
    D- 6
    C- Darla is 6
    D- Now, let me ask you this , you said that Darla
    C- No , Darla is 13, there a little sassy then
    D- Got some attitude?
    C- yeah, shes a little sass, Darla is 13
    D- she better not give me a hard time if you leave
    C- (laugh) Im sure she will
    D- Im sure she will too, knowing C then Darla will definately give me a hard time ( laugh) Now do you think that Smokey and Darla would ever potentially ...
    C- hook-up?
    D- hook-up
    C- absolutely not
    D- yeah
    C- she likes men that are...
    D- She's too good for him?
    C- she likes beefy men
    D- Darla is too good for Smokey, that's what it is
    C- Darla would break Smokey
    D- She's break him in half, yeah
    end of clip

As I said they seem really comfortable with each other during this conversation and make each other laugh (seem to enjoy each others company). But everytime I read it I can't help but think that alot of what is said is in reference to themselves and not Darla and Smokey.... They do seem to deal with it well though.. JMHO

I also included the following pic of Charla , Darla , and Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

That was a really cute scene. Thanks for taking the time to transcribe it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

It's cute how they combined their names, like Bennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    That was a really cute scene. Thanks for taking the time to transcribe it.

no problem

Thanks, Mischief! That scene was so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    Thanks, Mischief! That scene was so sweet.

Your welcome

I loved the part when she said she thought she would vote him out for interupting all the time.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelGirl
    It's cute how they combined their names, like Bennifer.
    Or Billary?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    Your welcome

I loved the part when she said she thought she would vote him out for interupting all the time.

LOL.. yea, I agree! That was really cute. I would have had the same type of humor in the PHo situation.

Thanks for sharing, I love this thread.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread