+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

First of all, thanks bunches to all of you who not only endured listening to some of these interviews and then transcribing them for us.
    Secondly, is there any way you can go back and see if there is a clip of the audience member asking Amy why she sticks with Zackass when it's obvious to everyone how much of a jerk he is?
    If you can, I would love to know how that was handled and why Fox edited it. Thanks again.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    First of all, thanks bunches to all of you who not only endured listening to some of these interviews and then transcribing them for us.
    Secondly, is there any way you can go back and see if there is a clip of the audience member asking Amy why she sticks with Zackass when it's obvious to everyone how much of a jerk he is?
    If you can, I would love to know how that was handled and why Fox edited it. Thanks again.

I looked for the audience member one and if it exsists I can't find it. I too would have liked to see it.

Socalj- I think he meant to say on that same note - basically meant so can you.

I can't look away- yes it is difficult to read the Amy transcript. It was a b*tch trying to figure out were one sentence started and another ended. UMMM was usually a cue as to the begining of a thought , albeit not a complete thought .
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

If I'd known Keith was the prize, I would have signed up to go!

(Just kidding Mr. Stargazer )
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Newbie
    Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    ***WARNING VERY LONG, AND VERY AMY***
    OMG that was so painful to read! How many times can a person say Ummmmm and you know! Thanks for the re-cap though, must have been even more painful for you to transcribe!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Did Amy say "shady" at all in that interview? I don't know since I didn't read hardly any of it. But as much as she loves to tell someone they're "shady", I can imagine she said that a lot too.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Did Amy say "shady" at all in that interview? I don't know since I didn't read hardly any of it. But as much as she loves to tell someone they're "shady", I can imagine she said that a lot too.
    She must have realized how often she said it because I didn't see it anywhere in the interview. Either that, or there wasn't room with all of the "umms" and "ahhs"

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

What would you do? (not sure if this had already been recaped or not!)

Scott: Tell me about your interesting conversion that you had with your roommate, as it was convayed to me and obviously you last night, that if you get the power, that, to kick somebody off...
    Tara: This power that we are trying to get somehow
    Scott: That if you get the power, that he would have some kind of a say, or at least try to do interject his opinion.
    Tara: No he won't. It would be my decision.
    Scott: Only. You won't talk to him?
    Tara: Um... well
    Scott: I am sure that you would talk to him
    Tara: I kinda know where he stands a little bit
    Scott: Ok
    Tara: He's kinda confused
    S: Yet, he is 100%, for example if he gets the power, he pretty much stated that it is going to be 100% on his shoulders and he is not going to really talk with you about it.
    T: I am sure that he would talk to me about it
    S: I am sure that he would talk to you about it
    D: Because I know, I don't know, that Dave's been acting weird lately. I don't know how he feels about Dave right now. Dave's kinda pulled a fast one at pandora's box on the both of us
    S: Yeah
    T: That kinda surpised us. We didn't like it very much. So.... I don't know.... I'm not really trusting dave right now
    S: Well, my question, to both of them last night, if you really want to know
    T: Both?
    S: Dave and Keith, was because of your relationshop with Charla, leaves Holly and me as the Odd ball, the odd couple out
    T: Sorta
    S: The Odd couple out because of your relation ship with her
    T: Ok
    S: So what I am saying is how much of a decision would the guys have with their roommates.
    T: The guys on the women's behalf?
    S: Yes. So for example, um...
    T: I am sure Dave will make Charla's decision. I am sure of that. Their minds collide together
    S: Collide in a good way? Or collide in a bad way
    T: Even though its fifty fifty, I think it would be what Dave wants. For me, of course I don't want Charla gone, that is obivious. Dave pissed me off. It sucks that they are a couple so it kinda tears me in half.
    S: RIght
    T: So I would have to think a lot about the situation. Now I know that Holly wants me gone so I don't know why I would
    S: keep her around
    T: Yeah. She put me as a rival and she also said that she would want me gone. So.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Thanks for the recap!

Charla (I stay out of Amy's way

Charla's Interview

After beau was eliminated... I try to stay away from Amy after her friends are eliminated, that is when she is the saddest, that night and the day after. And I try to tell Dave to stay away from her too, because dave always wants to talk, "I am going to talk to her", I'm like you just kicked her friend off, I don't think she wants to talk to you right now! So, I don't know, I left her alone, and I went done to the bar to get something, and she said do you want to have a beer with us, and I said no, but I will have water, so me, her and Holly just sat, and drank our drinks and talked to each other for a couple hours. Then the next day we were getting along too. Everyone knows that I want to get along with everybody. Its not like I'm going to be like No amy, you must be mean to us ( ) just because it is more consitant of you. There is only 7 of us, so we should try to get along

rest of it is rather boring... About what Charla thinks about there being only 7 people left, and Tara's birthday party!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread