+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Very nice of you to do all that work, mischief. Thanks.
    No problem ... Ive read the others so thought it was only fair to take a turn
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Sheik Keith in all his shirtless glory and snake tattooness.

I much preferred Jessica Rabbit, actually.

Anyway, I was wondering what had happened to that Holly/Tara confrontation in Pandora's Box. It went the way of the audience question (anyone remember that preview?).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Thank you so much for posting the recaps! I'm especially glad to see that the scene between Holly and Tara was just left out and not an upcoming scene.

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    FunnyGirl , No luck on the shower scene yet , I will keep looking

I will try to do Amy's exit interview tomorrow if no one else does....
    These were wonderful Mischief. So good, in fact, I forgive you for not finding the shower still for me. Thanks for the insight. I still think H is a beeyotch even though she didn't attack Tara like we all thought. I don't like her smug face.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Anyway, I was wondering what had happened to that Holly/Tara confrontation in Pandora's Box. It went the way of the audience question (anyone remember that preview?).
    No, YA. It's up there just scroll up. I think it was done by somebody other than Mischief. It was not what we perceived it to be. They were joking according to the video.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, YA. It's up there just scroll up. I think it was done by somebody other than Mischief. It was not what we perceived it to be. They were joking according to the video.
    Well that was certainly a let down then. I guess that's why they decided not to air it.

I find male-speak (aka:exchange between Keith and Scott) very interesting. With subtle grunting and little meaningful word exchange, somehow Keith communicated to Scott that his first loyalties are with Dave but that he now has doubts because of recent developements in Dave's behavior. He also intimates that Scott should consider taking Keith and Tara to the end (if given the power) because of Dave's aforementioned sketchy behavior.

Scott- Uh hum (donít understand)
    Keith- I think that You know had talked about trust and honesty and everything and for somebody to be trustful and honest they always have to be, they canít (blank) and um you know up at pandoraís box last night him saying you know you and me
    Scott- Yeah
    Keith- whatever, I totally thatís really
    Scott- I hear ya
    Keith- Ok, does that make sense?

Um. Yeah, like that totally makes sense, dude. Sometimes its good to be a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    No problem ... Ive read the others so thought it was only fair to take a turn

THANK YOU!! (For the recaps and for your beautiful AV)
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I find male-speak (aka:exchange between Keith and Scott) very interesting. With subtle grunting and little meaningful word exchange, somehow Keith communicated to Scott that his first loyalties are with Dave but that he now has doubts because of recent developements in Dave's behavior. He also intimates that Scott should consider taking Keith and Tara to the end (if given the power) because of Dave's aforementioned sketchy behavior.

Scott- Uh hum (donít understand)
    Keith- I think that You know had talked about trust and honesty and everything and for somebody to be trustful and honest they always have to be, they canít (blank) and um you know up at pandoraís box last night him saying you know you and me
    Scott- Yeah
    Keith- whatever, I totally thatís really
    Scott- I hear ya
    Keith- Ok, does that make sense?

Um. Yeah, like that totally makes sense, dude. Sometimes its good to be a girl.
    Hey, even I don't get that one and I'm a dude. Maybe I've just been out of the cave too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Hey, even I don't get that one and I'm a dude. Maybe I've just been out of the cave too long.
    While in college, I had 12 different male roomates so I became adept at translating their exchanges for any female interlopers that happened upon their discourse. By the way, all but one were just roomates. I'm no Kristin.

+ Reply to Thread