+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Im waiting for this weeks new ones (undoubtedly the Holly/Tara tiff will be there). As soon as they are available I can post if no one else does.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    Im waiting for this weeks new ones (undoubtedly the Holly/Tara tiff will be there). As soon as they are available I can post if no one else does.
    Good Lord Mischief where did you get your avatar? I want that in poster size!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Good Lord Mischief where did you get your avatar? I want that in poster size!

I know isn't it yummy??? Only thing is that I could only find it in this little tiny thumbnail .... sigh......... Not too many pics of Keith floating around , damn it.

will try to attach it here ... Have never done this before so bear with me if I mess it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

I know isn't it yummy??? Only thing is that I could only find it in this little tiny thumbnail .... sigh......... Not too many pics of Keith floating around , damn it.

will try to attach it here ... Have never done this before so bear with me if I mess it up.
    Thanks mischief...I love a great view with my coffee in the morning. Jeeze, if I were 10 years younger I would give some serious thoughts to stalking this dude! If you could find a still of last night's shower scene, would be very, very appreciative.

Thanks mischief...I love a great view with my coffee in the morning. Jeeze, if I were 10 years younger I would give some serious thoughts to stalking this dude! If you could find a still of last night's shower scene, would be very, very appreciative.
    I will see what I can do ....... That scene alone was worth watching and taping the show last night

I will see what I can do ....... That scene alone was worth watching and taping the show last night
    My Tivo was installed Monday, but having worked out the ins and outs of it yet. Hopefully, by the final episode I'll be all over it.

FORT Newbie
    My Tivo was installed Monday, but having worked out the ins and outs of it yet. Hopefully, by the final episode I'll be all over it.
    DAMN PIXILATION!!!! I think I saw more of Keith last night than on all the other shows combined!!!!! That is one very hot guy!!! And to find out the he is sweet,thoughtful, patient(even with LAMY in your face) makes him even better. Some girl is really lucky. His mom should be proud of her son. For that, I hope he wins!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THINBOUND
    DAMN PIXILATION!!!! I think I saw more of Keith last night than on all the other shows combined!!!!! That is one very hot guy!!! And to find out the he is sweet,thoughtful, patient(even with LAMY in your face) makes him even better. Some girl is really lucky. His mom should be proud of her son. For that, I hope he wins!!!!
    You are just one of the lucky few.

Quote Originally Posted by THINBOUND

The rumors I've heard would indicate that Tara would be that lucky girl....

Nothing new is one the Yahoo extras yet... I am hoping for more of Keith... Yumm!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread