+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    croft, was that scene on yahoo platinum? Some people claim to have seen Keith spitting in Tara's hand on the show, but i never seen it(i must say though that the local fox station took a 1 minute break right before the psychic to have a hurricane update)
    It was on the show.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    croft, was that scene on yahoo platinum? Some people claim to have seen Keith spitting in Tara's hand on the show, but i never seen it(i must say though that the local fox station took a 1 minute break right before the psychic to have a hurricane update)
    no.. I saw that on wednesday night show.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    oh well it's not the world biggest scene to miss i guess.

Hug me!
    interesting enough that in west coast we don't get to see the preview of the girls for next week's episode during the the break.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

There is a funny recap between Zach and Amanda from quite a while ago... it is great

Zach and Amanda are eating (dinner, or lunch, since they are at the same table) and for some reason Zach is sitting in his towel. He starts to yell at her for not wanting to room with him. He heard that she talked to Alex about rooming with him. She said he hasn't been that nice to her so she talked to Alex about the possiblity of rooming together. They drop the conversion long enough to Charla to come, but Zach's huge ego makes him open his mouth again to say that Amanda is on a different guy each week. She probably even wanted Tom there (maybe Zach can tell the future!!!).

Then to my utter amazement, he says not everygirl like him... Hold on a sec. Isn't this the man who throws a fit when girls look at another guy. Mr. "I am better looking then him!"

Quote directly from Zach: The intrigument about you is that you don't want me. There is a girl that doesn't want.

And what girl wouldn't want a guy with those grammatical skills!!! And if he only likes girls that don't like him... well, most of the women on FORT better hide out since Zach may come a courting!

Amanda tries to say she doesn't want anyone, and Zach says that she likes beau. She is a game player. She should hookup with Beau. Amanda tries to say that she is not like that. Zach just wants Amanda to come up to him if she doesn't want to room with him. And then he wouldn't get a girl. He can get a lot of girls at home, but here Alex gets them all.

Then Zach wants to know what she doesn't like about him. He wants everyone to like him, and he wants to fit in. OK, it that is a lost cause...

Zach is all pissed that Amanda would pick Beau over him, but 2 minutes he was trying to pimp her out to him. I miss these Zach scenes. They made no sense, but were so funny. Almost makes me want him on the show.... Especially if we could exchange him for Amy. Zach says stupid things when he is trying to be mean, but Amy is just evil. Her mean sayings never make me laugh like Zachs did
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

croft, thanks for the recaps.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Zach says stupid things when he is trying to be mean, but Amy is just evil. Her mean sayings never make me laugh like Zachs did
    I'd gladly endure Zack on the show rather than Amy. At least he's entertaining.

Zach just wants Amanda to come up to him if she doesn't want to room with him. And then he wouldn't get a girl. He can get a lot of girls at home, but here Alex gets them all.
    Zack always seemed a little bit jealous of Alex.
    I rememebr him getting all pissed off when Toni, Amy and Kristin were all kissing Alex at once when they had the kissing contest.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hey thanks for the recaps, Chroftchism!! I didn't catch these until today. Unfortunately, my free trial is up, and I am wondering if anyone else has been viewing??

Any more tidbits to share??
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Oh wow these are great. I can't beleive I didn't see this before.

FORT Fogey
    does anybody have any up to date recaps about the yahoo platinum scenes? These are always an interesting read.

+ Reply to Thread