+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

FORT Newbie
    New Pc user too, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Beau: "The main reason why I truly want to come back now is to make sure that my speech that I gave when I got voted off stays intact. That the game is played fairly."
    "I want to get it through Amanda's head that she can not trust Keith, Tara, Charla, and Dave. Those are the people -- well, some of them were around when Amanda left. Those are also people that got me gone. Those are -- so, in a sense, I don't like how Amanda's doing that...And it makes me very, very pissed, because I tell her those are the wrong people that you need to be hanging out with -- the people that will backstab you ..."
    Here's what bugged me the most about Beau's confessional: Beau equates his getting kicked off with unfair play. He did not get backstabbed by Keith or Dave, as neither said to him "we want you to stick around". There was some planning and discussion, but that cannot be considered unfair play where someone has to be evicted (not to mention that Beau is doing the same amount of plotting himself and still considers, rightly, that that is fair). Beau just didn't want to admit that he was outplayed by a dork (in his view) like Dave, so he convinced himself that the only reason he could have lost was that somebody played dirty.

btw, thanks for the post flotsette.

booobs

Quote Originally Posted by pigri
    it's obvious that Desiree's are fake too.
    so, kristin, toni, and Desiree got implants.
    Charla and Tara and Amy and Kavita are clearly less endowed.
    Holly's got a niiiice rack, but they look real to me, so i don't know.
    Holly's look real to me too. How do you know Desiree's are fake, why would someone want a droopy boob job?
    Last edited by SweetAsCheryPie; 09-11-2003 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Beck....

I've just noticed your avatar has stripy hair! Coincidence?

I want to be prett-y like Am-y!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameo299
    Did it come off like a threat, Like how Zack acted and if so why did she not get called on it.
    YES YES YES!
    And I quote .. "I'm about to throw it across the f'n table in your face"
    If that ain't a threat, then I ain't up past bed time!!

(And being around ugly people make her ugly - I can agree with that!)

a side note .. Melanie looks really pretttty -- you show them Melanie, we can still be hot when 30 (or old as were often called). Ladies in your 30's so ahhhhh ahhhh!

Duckgirl~ My apologies, it was I that shifted us in a location direction.. (actually it started with hair..?)

So to pay for my crimes, I have signed up for the free deal-y on Yahoo, and would like to share a few "touching" moments (See below) with you all.
    The moments below are worth the sign up! (for a limited time only, of course - who wants to pay for this garbage??)

Week 3: Sexual Frustration -
    OR toni takes a dive (or five)
    Toni doesn't realize there is a camera pointed right at her booty when she goes crack diving (5 times!) to scratch her itchy brown eye. Don't miss her smell her hand after the first one!!

Week 6: Boy Talk -
    OR Zack is sooooo smaert
    Zack is smart, Tara is dumberer. How does Zack know? Because her favorite movies are Dumb and Dumber, and the Cable Guy. Zack thinks she's so stupid, she must have an IQ of like 800! (don't miss this one 'cuz he's wearn'n them sexy aviator glasses!) - (And don't forget Zacks favorite movie is PUMPING IRON!) Zack.... you're brylyant!

Sorry.. I'm on a roll....

Week 7 - Tara Makes Out
    OR Hands across Tara ('s bum)
    Tara likes to strategically place Arizona hands on her butt while making out. Could Tara feel that is her best ASSett? Beau's deBUT did not make the show however..

Week 13: Zack Does Dave
    OR Zack taking the prize
    OR Zack loses a friend
    OR Zack brings the boogie back to Paradise
    Do I need to say anymore?? Yes, he picks him a couple of boogies.. 2 questions... The 1st boogie.. does he fling it at Amy?? And the 2nd boogie.. did he wipe it INSIDE his shorts? Confirmation: Yes indeed the inside of that boys shorts ARE crusty!

OH MY GAAWWWDD!
    I know you read about it on "the other website" and didn't believe it(nor did I), but you know I wouldn't lie to you! I saw it with my own God-fear'n burn'n eyes!

Week 8 - Toga Toga
    OR don't drink the water!!!!!!
    OR it's not safe to go in the water!!!
    OR Oh my good gollie miss mollie!! I think i'm going to be sick..

Toni does indeed drop trou, and to.. to.. to.. splash water on her vagin-is! And she gives everyone a looksie at her fig newton! O how I wish it wasn't true... where the hell was the disclaimer on that one????????

OK, suddenly I feel violated and dirty...
    I've said enuf'.
    Till next time..

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    OK, that settles it. I'm definately not signing up for the Yahoo trial. I'm already disturbed enough without the above images being burned into my retina.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    Week 7 - Tara Makes Out

Toni does indeed drop trou, and to.. to.. to.. splash water on her vagin-is! And she gives everyone a looksie at her fig newton! O how I wish it wasn't true... where the hell was the disclaimer on that one????????

Till next time..
    You know how when girls get their boobs done and they wanna show everybody what a good job the doc did? Maybe Toni is just very happy w/ her organ-change operation and wants to show the world what a good job they did?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    OK, that settles it. I'm definately not signing up for the Yahoo trial. I'm already disturbed enough without the above images being burned into my retina.
    That's about my assessment of the situation. I already feel like my mind has been violated just by reading about it. I like reading the recaps but I'm afraid if I saw the clips for myself, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

+ Reply to Thread