+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The true star of Paradise Hotel: Editing.

FORT Fan
    another thought about editing. zach has been claiming that his extreme unlikability has resulted from bad editing. now considering just how exquisitley edited this show has been, was it really a wise idea for him to claim bad editing and the subject himself to the same editors, some of whom might hold a grudge?
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=ruben_of_205]
    Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01
    - Dave and Charla interactions, where like Charla says "you know I care about you"
    Dave says -nothing-. Dave says "give me a hug" in the bathroom, Charla just ignores him.
    QUOTE]

That's no editing.. that's how exactly Charla is!!!!

Actually, that was editing.....they replayed that clip in black and white and let the tape run a bit longer. Charla DID lean in for a hug after she finished messing with her hair. It was edited to make her appear like she blew him off.

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower67
    Actually, that was editing.....they replayed that clip in black and white and let the tape run a bit longer. Charla DID lean in for a hug after she finished messing with her hair. It was edited to make her appear like she blew him off.
    that is my suspicion as well.

Also even though Dave may have paused in his response to
    Charla saying she cared, he could have actually said "yes" later
    on but we didn't see it.

Also I found that bit in the Recaps on Fox in Week 4 Wednesday,
    it was the day Matt came to the house this was that sequence:
    http://www.paradiseonfox.com/recaps/

"Beau confides in Toni that he would never backstab someone there. He is giving Alex the benefit of the doubt because his friend already told him he wouldn't go for Amanda. Gullible? While Beau's away, Alex joins Amanda in her room. Although he flirts with every girl there, Beau doesn't like it when it's with Amanda. As much sexual tension there is between them, they can't do a thing because of Beau. "What would happen if he left?" Amanda wonders. Alex says he is ready to do whatever it takes to stay on the show, regardless of the sexual dreams Amanda is having about him and the sexual frustration he is feeling. Stroking his hair, Amanda admits that she wants to hook up with him. Alex wishes they could. Amanda feels so close to Alex that she is sure she will keep in contact with him after the show. She convinces Alex to sleep in her and Beau's bed. "We're in so much trouble if Beau walks in right now," Alex laughs as they cuddle. Amanda asks him to stay, but he kisses her on the head as he leaves. Beau arrives just in time to see Alex scuttle out of his room. The next morning, Beau doesn't speak to Amanda.
    "

That same night Amanda macked with Matt too. Craaazzy.

You know, the only consistant thing about PH is the editing!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

mel, your bo-sox ripped it up yesterday, I was cheering for the phillies (sorry, mariners fan here ... hope you catch the yanks though).

Oh, Paradise Hotel, go Dave!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12