+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I think I dislike them all now...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?

I think I dislike them all now...

Wow, last night's show... where do I begin? I went into it knowing that it was going to be quite the twist and it did not disappoint. The Originals are just as bitter as ever, so that was no surprise. But what DID surprise me was that as I sat and watched, I found myself disliking the Outsiders less as well. By the end of it, I had decided that I pretty much can't stand any of them now.

Charla - I've gone all the way around as far as you go. At first I thought you were a spoiled princess who didn't want to dirty yourself in associating with the "little people". And I still remember the first episode where you picked Beau just because you "didn't like Amanda". You were always by yourself and refused to associate with anyone. Then Dave showed up and immediately you had a follower. Someone who would talk to you whether you liked it or not (and most of the time you made it pretty clear that you didn't like it). But you opened up a little and I actually saw some brains behind that pretty face and those sunglasses. Not only that, but the other guests started showing their true colors and I began to think that maybe you were right when you said they were all a bunch of high schoolers. While I still agree with that, I don't think you're any different than they are. You pretend to be Dave's friend, but then talk bad about him behind his back. The guy goes out of his way for you and you don't even appreciate it. So Dave's a goofy-looking annoying dork. So what? Looks will fade and eventually even you won't be that pretty anymore. And what's with all the pouting, crying, and being off by yourself? I can understand that you're not as wild as everyone else. That's fine. I wouldn't want to play all the wild sex and booze games either (well, maybe the booze games, but not the sex ones), but you could at least have tried to be sociable. Scott's not really into all that crap, but he's still liked by the Originals, because he made the effort to get to know them. It's your own fault they don't like you.

Dave - The Pendulum Man, so-called because I swing back and forth on him. Physically and socially, you're the one I most identify with. I don't have model looks either and I feel awkward in social situations involving the opposite gender. But that's where the similarity ends. You ended up on the show and I immediately adopted you as my mascot. Dorks, unite! But you proceeded to make a complete ass of yourself and I was horrified. This was not who I wanted representing my people. But then you settled down and I thought you had your act together. Little did I know how wrong I was. Get a clue, Dave: Charla doesn't like you and she never will. She's just using you as a safety net, because she knows you'll do anything for her. Tattoo Freak, even though he was a rude jackass about it, was right. You're being used, and if you can't see that, then you're dumber than I thought.

Keith - You're the only one who's ever been totally up front about "playing the game". You're always a few moves ahead of everyone else. You held your ground in the face of fierce enemy fire, and that stolid emotionless expression will always be a classic moment in Paradise Hotel History. You may be the only one now that I'm not totally disgusted with (with the possible exception of Scott and Amanda). A word of advice, though: next time Amy asks if you're God, you say "Why, yes I am" and laugh maniacally.

Tara - Physically attractive, but I don't think you can be trusted. You saw off Amanda after promising she'd be there, and you've wavered several times on the Outsider Alliance. Sure, you got rid of Alex and that's a plus, but I see that dagger you're hiding in your bra (Is that a dagger I see before me, the handle towards my hand? Come, let me clutch thee. I can touch thee not but yet I see thee still...).

Tom (and Smokey) and Desiree - Goodbye, newbies. You're in way over your heads. If you think for one minute that the Originals will take you in, you'll soon find out what a mistake it was to think that. By the way, was Tom even at the Hotel last night?

I've made it no secret how much I dislike the Originals, so I won't recap that here. But I will say this: Amanda was the only one that I wasn't disgusted with last night. She was the only Original there that didn't insult or degrade anyone. Props to Amanda. Everyone else, you disgust me.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Yellow Apple, I have lurked on this board since the show began, and I have to say that I have consistently agreed with your comments, and the same holds true with your latest post. Last night's show was disturbing on so many levels. I think the basic line in the sand as to who I dislike the most comes down to one basic trait: purposeful intent to cause harm.

Yes, Dave is weak. He vacillates between wanting to be liked/admired and staying true to his word. However, I have yet to see true purposeful intent to cause hurt feelings in his actions. In fact, when he was forced to make the decision to boot Beau, I think it caused him some pain to do so. Even Keith's (awesome!) decision to boot off Zack looked as if it was a tough one. Charla cried when Foni left, knowing she had played a part in it.

The Newbies seem to me that they are nice enough people and that they hate to hurt feelings even when they know it is necessary to win.

The Originals seem to relish in exactly that -- I think it seriously charges them up to belittle and demean others so as to 'lift their own standing' That's a SURE SIGN of an immature and insecure person -- they often raise their own standing (at least in their own minds) by bringing down someone else. It's sad and pathetic, and hopefully soon Keith et al will realize this, pull themselves up by the proverbial bootstraps and start kicking some serious Paradizzle butt by playing the game the way they have thus far -- smart, fast, and as kindly as possible.

*off soapbox now*

Kudos to all you posters by the way -- your posts are so often as entertaining as the actual show -- and in the case of last night -- I was so relieved to read that I was in good company knowing that others found it just as painful as I did to watch See you all on Wednesday night/Thursday morning!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    [QUOTE=portergirl99]Yellow Apple, I have lurked on this board since the show began, and I have to say that I have consistently agreed with your comments, and the same holds true with your latest post. Last night's show was disturbing on so many levels. I think the basic line in the sand as to who I dislike the most comes down to one basic trait: purposeful intent to cause harm.

Yes, Dave is weak. He vacillates between wanting to be liked/admired and staying true to his word. However, I have yet to see true purposeful intent to cause hurt feelings in his actions. In fact, when he was forced to make the decision to boot Beau, I think it caused him some pain to do so. Even Keith's (awesome!) decision to boot off Zack looked as if it was a tough one. Charla cried when Foni left, knowing she had played a part in it.

The Newbies seem to me that they are nice enough people and that they hate to hurt feelings even when they know it is necessary to win.

The Originals seem to relish in exactly that -- I think it seriously charges them up to belittle and demean others so as to 'lift their own standing' That's a SURE SIGN of an immature and insecure person -- they often raise their own standing (at least in their own minds) by bringing down someone else. It's sad and pathetic, and hopefully soon Keith et al will realize this, pull themselves up by the proverbial bootstraps and start kicking some serious Paradizzle butt by playing the game the way they have thus far -- smart, fast, and as kindly as possible.

*off soapbox now*

Very well said. I'm completely disgusted with the way the originals are treating these people. They love hurting people's feelings. The only one that was mature enough to stay neutral was Amanda. Good for her. Too bad the rest of the originals weren't like her. Zack talked so much crap last night that I thought I was going to He kept talking smack to Keith, but yet he never EVER looked at him while he was saying he would kick the sh*t out of him in the real world.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Plus, he only said that because he knows he has "50 other guys" backing him up. Which I think is crap because there's no way the guy should even have that many friends, judging from the way he's acted on the show.

"I'm going to ruin Keith's life". How, by meeting him in Arizona with "50 dudes"? Oh yeah, I bet Keith is real scared now. Zack, you're a pansy if you have to have 50 guys to back you up against only ONE. Besides, like Keith doesn't have 50 guys of his own? Do you really think he'd be dumb enough to show up by himself after you made that threat? And that's even assuming he goes to Arizona. I'm sure Keith is just DYING to waste time going out west to meet your 50 boys. Idiot. Is this guy for real? Dude, you're ruining MY life having to see your sorry ass on TV again after I thought we were rid of you FOREVER.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Whoo hoo, I've finally found someone I can relate to..
    You've got it all right, everything you said about everyone is absolutely TRUE.

I can't stand Toni, and it looks like she's back also...future???
    Zack is a bigmouth loser, who probably has no dick, just a big mouth
    Beau is insane. period.
    Amanda is too goody goody for this show
    Keith, love him, so real so upfront
    Charla is a loser who thinks that the world revolves around her and her nails, she's too anti social
    Tara is evil.period.
    Amy, I can't stand her, she's a short little shit who has a big mouth also and was nothing without her little moronic crew.
    Dave, is smart, he knows that Charla will save him also...he's playing the game just right..

I have come to love this show, why, don't ask.
    It is wonderful to see how these people just prove that people can't stand other people.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Plus, he only said that because he knows he has "50 other guys" backing him up. Which I think is crap because there's no way the guy should even have that many friends, judging from the way he's acted on the show.

"I'm going to ruin Keith's life". How, by meeting him in Arizona with "50 dudes"? Oh yeah, I bet Keith is real scared now. Zack, you're a pansy if you have to have 50 guys to back you up against only ONE. Besides, like Keith doesn't have 50 guys of his own? Do you really think he'd be dumb enough to show up by himself after you made that threat? And that's even assuming he goes to Arizona. I'm sure Keith is just DYING to waste time going out west to meet your 50 boys. Idiot. Is this guy for real? Dude, you're ruining MY life having to see your sorry ass on TV again after I thought we were rid of you FOREVER.

I couldn't stop laughing at Zack's comment about meeting Keith in Arizona with 50 guys. What can't you fight your own battles Zack? You need to have other people do it for you? You picked this battle.

Rock Star
    YA,

Great post. I found myself lacking people to root for on Monday night. The show has taken a sad turn. Bringing back people who are cruel and mean and intimidate for the sake of building their own self esteem was cheap. They were voted off for a reason. I'm with you - right on.

Further, I'm disappointed that Dave isn't able to see the game when it comes to Charla. It's time to jump ship and safe yourself pal. Charla needs a smack upside the head. I'm with her in regards to treating people with respect and not having to endure bullying but go stand up for yourself girl! That doesn't mean getting into an altercation - just be present! If she's going to sit in a bathroom she doesn't deserve to win, no matter how well she's played thus far.

The only people I'm rooting for right now are Keith, Dave and Tara. ---and Charla if she stands up for herself on Wednesday.

Di
    Last edited by luna_chicago; 09-02-2003 at 12:03 PM.
    di

Rock Star
    One more thing -

Threatening violence should be countered with a swift trip back home. That is UNACCEPTABLE. Shame on you, Fox.
    di

FORT Newbie
    And Toni, the biggest b#tch of them all is coming on Wed.. Alex.. he is a little wuss.

were could the show possible go now? How could the gang possibly get the upper hand?

forgot to mention.. Dave, stop being so diplomatic.. dude lives in a fairy tale land. you can't be diplomatic with children. They will never understand you. They are just want to ruin Keiths life and everyone who follows him.

luna_chicago -- WORD. Zack threatens violence because, sadly for him, it's probably his only strategy at this point -- trying to control other's actions through fear of his temper.

Here is how I would like to think I would respond if I were in Keith, Charla, Tara or Dave's shoes:

Zack: blah blah blah i'm the man and don't you forget it *picking at nipple or chest hair or acne cream left behind when retin-Amy had head on his chest*

Me: *Laughing in face* It's so funny -- when you are talking to me all I see is a big clock going tick-tock, tick-tock -- eighteen hours to go until ONCE AGAIN you are asked to leave Paradise

Zack: Blahblahblahblahi'm a lawyer useless threats

Me: Look! You just wasted another two minutes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast