+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I think I dislike them all now...

who's gonna ruin Kieth's life?!

Maybe he does have 50 guys back at home, Zackass seems like the type who's always gotten what he's wanted which is why he's acting the fool now, like a spoiled brat. He could get his parents to hire 50 hitmen.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    One more thing -

Threatening violence should be countered with a swift trip back home. That is UNACCEPTABLE. Shame on you, Fox.
    I agree, even Amy shouldn't be there, was that rule in the game all along? Why did they suddenly decide to enforce it now? Because if its been there then Amy, Bugeyd, Zackass and friends have all done their share of harassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I immediately got a voiceover of Jane Goodall in my head when he did that. "Here the dominant male, Zack, is warding off a potential rival with a display of intimidation. He throws his arms in the air and shakes branches to appear larger and stronger than he is."

you crack me up!!

I immediately got a voiceover of Jane Goodall in my head when he did that. "Here the dominant male, Zack, is warding off a potential rival with a display of intimidation. He throws his arms in the air and shakes branches to appear larger and stronger than he is."
    That's funny. The same voice pops in my head whenever he starts grooming himself (such as picking at his man-boobs the other night).

Uh, oh. Tom will vote with Amy. They are bonded by their passion for monkeys.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    That's funny. The same voice pops in my head whenever he starts grooming himself (such as picking at his man-boobs the other night).
    I know, I thought it then too. I was like "he's feeling himself up right on camera!" Zack reminds me of... Smokey, except Smokey isn't an egotistical ass.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Smokey is the only cast member who has consistently acted decent. I would question his choice of roomates but I'm sure he only came over with Tom so he could sit by the pool drinking Maitais while Tom was off plotting w/the originals.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    The priceless moment of last night was the replay of Zack's real personality coming out......(ape man)!

I love it.....If I were him I would hide and never show my face again, it embarasses me to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    Uh, oh. Tom will vote with Amy. They are bonded by their passion for monkeys.
    Good one sheela.....

Better Late Than Never

Well, this is my first post. So I'm a little late with my opinion, but here it is, regardless of who wants to hear it.

Hi, I'm CA1817, and I love to hate Paradise Hotel! I watch every week!

Am I a DKCT (or whatever order) fan?
    NO!!! Hell no!!

Am I an "Originals" fan?
    NO!!! When Hell freezes over!

I agree with the title of this thread. I dislike *everyone* on PH!

My most hated for guys: It's a tie!!!

Zack: He has truly earned the name "Zackass". I've never seen a more immature, rude, evil waste of space than this guy. Although you gotta admire a guy who tells a girl she's fat and ugly and then gets lucky that very night! (or the next, whatever it was). No, seriously, the guy is the defenition of loser.
    I, like everyone else, am confused by the fact that everyone on this show is "poison", and he will never forgive them, 50 guys, blah blah blah, while he seems to have forgiven his mother who left him at a supermarket, and he respects her opinion of Amy. Whatever.

#2 we have (and I know this will be an unpopular opinion)

Keith: I have disliked this guy from day 1. Whatever he's selling, I'm not buying. If I have to hear this guy say "it's just a game" one more time...
    I do admit he is "playing the game", but he also whines too damn much.
    He does get points for getting rid of Zack, but loses them again for trying to take credit for "getting Zack kicked off a second time". The only person who can take credit for that is Zack, who got his own dumb ass booted off the show. I really, really doubt that Keith planned that incident in his head ('I know, I'll get Zack really mad, and then I'll just sit there and say nothing until he threatens me, and then he'll get booted off'). Yeah, no.. I'm not buying it.

For the women we have:

Amy: Do I really need to say anything at all here? I just know if I have to see her & Keith and their little "I guess we'll see" "We will" "ok" "we will" scene one more time I just might pull out all my hair.

Tara: I think this girl is conniving & two faced. She's only gotten this far by riding on Charla's coat tails.

I'm glad to have found this board where I can vent my anger! lol

I do have to say though, the one thing I've noticed is the amount of people who "hate" the "originals" because they are unnecessarily mean and cruel, yet these same posters will make a comment on Amy's complexion, or the way Zack dresses, Charla's nails, Dave's looks, etc..

The contestants on PH have MORE than enough personality traits to point out and ridicule, I think the physical superficial stuff can stay out of it.

JMO of course.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast