+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I think I dislike them all now...

Keith is very very cool but I hate to see what happens when he tries to have a calm and rational sit-down with Zack. This MUST be where the infamous "zack attack and his fifty friends" speech comes into play. Zack is so annoying. It really goes to show that physical appearance can change immediately depending on personality.

(Hee. Off-note – wasn’t “Zack Attack” the name of Zack’s band on Saved by the Bell? )

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by portergirl99
    Keith is very very cool but I hate to see what happens when he tries to have a calm and rational sit-down with Zack. This MUST be where the infamous "zack attack and his fifty friends" speech comes into play. Zack is so annoying. It really goes to show that physical appearance can change immediately depending on personality.

(Hee. Off-note – wasn’t “Zack Attack” the name of Zack’s band on Saved by the Bell? )
    Yep, it sure was. I wasted many hours watching that show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Hug me!
    Zack is very immature, okay.. well.. it applied to most of the paradise guests.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

YA, the worst thing is that I didn't watch it so much 'back in the day' as a few years ago -- It always came on back to back early in the AM and I would half listen as I was getting ready for work.

Okay okay......... sometimes I sat down with my coffee and watched.

Sometimes both episodes.

Sometimes I was late for work.

Hee

On Hiatus
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Back to the whole monkey resemblence...Last night was great...especially when Zack was sitting at the table making fun of Keith with his hands in the air making that awful face...Amy should have started picking at his back...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    Back to the whole monkey resemblence...Last night was great...especially when Zack was sitting at the table making fun of Keith with his hands in the air making that awful face...Amy should have started picking at his back...
    I immediately got a voiceover of Jane Goodall in my head when he did that. "Here the dominant male, Zack, is warding off a potential rival with a display of intimidation. He throws his arms in the air and shakes branches to appear larger and stronger than he is."

Oh well Zach has no chance of being picked to join the other hotel guests on the show...Like he had a chance anyway...Did you see the expression on Amy's and Zacks face when Amanda said this? Did they actually think he had a chance...They both looked upset...She and him belong together....

This show was really bad last night....even Scott and Holly realize how stupid everyone was acting....

My fiancee and i wondered if Tom checked out of the hotel....He doesnt say a thing. I think Smokie Checked out...He didnt want to be around those fools anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I immediately got a voiceover of Jane Goodall in my head when he did that. "Here the dominant male, Zack, is warding off a potential rival with a display of intimidation. He throws his arms in the air and shakes branches to appear larger and stronger than he is."
    That is hilarious.....Zack better watch it or Keith will take him up on the meeting in AZ and we all know Zack doesn't have 50 guys to back him anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    That is hilarious.....Zack better watch it or Keith will take him up on the meeting in AZ and we all know Zack doesn't have 50 guys to back him anyway..
    I know. I said the same thing last night. "Does Zackass even HAVE 50 friends?" From what I've seen of him on this show, I can't imagine too many people that are over 14 would want to be around him for too long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast