+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I think I dislike them all now...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Well, you have to think about watching out for your back too right? I mean you can't just go up to people and piss everyone off directly even if you do think just that~~ that's Amy style and it did nothing good for her did it?

So Tom's just playing it safe I think.... and it's very much true that "charla's gang" is a threat to Tom et all survival on paradise... he has to move smart with this chess game (even if he had to suck up to Dave a bit).
    UUUHHH i can't stand TOM, he's a complete FREAK. He acts stupid and what's up with the monkey?

FORT Newbie
    I know what you guys mean about the whole "disliking everybody" thing. One thing I have to ask the originals though is, "What's so wrong with playing the game?" They're acting like if you try to win the game you're the lowest form of scum imaginable.

Charla could've tried to be more sociable in the past, but I can see how hard it'd be to get out of that bathroom. Even though she's gorgeous, her self-esteem may not be that high. I know that if I was in her position, I'd know I'd have to get out there, but I'd probably freak out a bit too. The horrors of what types of torturous humiliation they plan on putting her through is kind of sad.

Zack's 50 boys comment? Wow. That'd almost be intimidating if it wasn't so obvious he doesn't even have 5 friends. Was it just me or did it seem like Beau's been taking some cues from Zack lately too? Eck, all of the originals are pretty pathetic.

Right now, Amanda & Keith are least-disliked of the bunch. Scott seems okay, Holly I'm not sure, and I didn't like Desiree's little puppet act after Alex left. One minute she's all for Charla, the next she's telling Tom that she was so deceived and that now she's "seen the light" and wants to side w/ the originals. How she thinks they won't boot her off just as fast as anyone else is beyond me.

In defense of Charla,

Imagine how you would feel after spending 2 months with a bunch of immature, mean assholes who constantly beat you down. She had an understandable breakdown. She finally got rid of the majority of the assholes and then FOX pulls this crap on her and her team. What an unexpected shock that must have been, no time to mentally prepare oneself for it. I probably would have been in the bathroom too and I consider myself to be an extremely strong person. It doesn't mean I don't cry and I don't get my feelings hurt.

Confronting the jerks is pointless. They have more amunition than she does because they have seen the tapes and it would all just escalate into some ugly screaming match and it wouldn't change a thing.

Going outside to ignore them and show that she doesn't care? Did anyone see the scene when Dave went to the bar to get a drink and was attacked by the Bitch squad with Andon acting as the leader. They are like a bunch of vultures and they will attack if she steps outside of her room and they obviously want blood. I think she is very wise to stay in the room. That is exactly what I would have done.

By the way, what horrible thing did Charla do to Dave? Why is everyone being so critical of her for not being a social butterfly?

FORT Newbie
    Maybe there's something in the deleted scenes or (more likely) the originals are feeding Dave a bunch of lies to try to get him to break his alliance with Charla. At the beginning of the show Zack told Dave that Charla hasn't said anything bad about him, then Andon and those guys suddenly jump Dave 15 mins. later insisting that she's been playing him all along. I think the whole reason why all the former guests are against her so heavily is because they've finally seen her for the huge threat that she is. They underestimated her big time-and look where it got them. I want to see the barbies stay at large.

Quote Originally Posted by can*can
    Maybe there's something in the deleted scenes or (more likely) the originals are feeding Dave a bunch of lies to try to get him to break his alliance with Charla. At the beginning of the show Zack told Dave that Charla hasn't said anything bad about him, then Andon and those guys suddenly jump Dave 15 mins. later insisting that she's been playing him all along. I think the whole reason why all the former guests are against her so heavily is because they've finally seen her for the huge threat that she is. They underestimated her big time-and look where it got them. I want to see the barbies stay at large.
    I agree with you can*can. by the way.

YA, I agree mostly with your post. I am just not digging most of the guests any more. I still like Keith and Dave. I always liked Tara and her holding and supporting Charla last night was touching, imo. Charla was always a bit whiney, but she has grown on me and has become my sentimental favorite. I was pleasantly surprised by Amanda's reactions and genuine kindness last night. She may have been annoying during her first stay at PH, but her second stay is where she is really shining.

I am almost fed-up with this crapfest. I was hoping that we would at least get some kind of clue as to why all the former guests were back. But no, Fox again pulled a fast one on us. Damn them. Why do I keep watching? Argh! At least the previews for Wed's episode gave us an indication that the current guests may be standing up for themselves. T
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by can*can

I couldnt have said it better! And I think Charla made a wise choice to just stay in her room, as soon as she would have stepped one foot out the door they would be out for blood.. just look what they did to Dave when he was just midning his own buisness.. BTW. was that Amy hugging Dave when Andon was yelling at him? What was that about?

On Hiatus
    I'm not totally sick of everyone yet-although I'm close. Charla reminds me of me in high school, and the rest remind me of everyone I went to high school with. So I watch it...even though I don't really want to.

What I am sick of is this compulsive desire I have to keep up with this message board. What's up with that? Too many posts, too little reading time!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    I couldnt have said it better! And I think Charla made a wise choice to just stay in her room, as soon as she would have stepped one foot out the door they would be out for blood.. just look what they did to Dave when he was just midning his own buisness.. BTW. was that Amy hugging Dave when Andon was yelling at him? What was that about?
    She should make a even wiser choice.. PACK HER BAG AND LEAVE PARADISE HOTEL Forever and ever. She said it herself, there is nothing in Paradise Hotel that interested her then LEAVE B*TCH.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'm beginning to think, as freakish as he is, that Tom is the only normal one in this hotel.

But, all kidding aside, I still love this show. The fact that they shake things up SOOOO much is delicious.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    She should make a even wiser choice.. PACK HER BAG AND LEAVE PARADISE HOTEL Forever and ever. She said it herself, there is nothing in Paradise Hotel that interested her then LEAVE B*TCH.
    Feeling bitter, are we? Just kidding, 205. I know you only have friendly warm fuzzles in your heart about Charla.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast