+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I think I dislike them all now...

HoneyOats -- I totally agree I won't even go down the road of how monkeys are known for picking at each other and Amy's complexion issues...........whoa! did i say that?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    [QUOTE=Honeyoats]
    Quote Originally Posted by portergirl99
    luna_chicago -- WORD

Zack: blah blah blah i'm the man and don't you forget it *picking at nipple or chest hair or acne cream left behind when retin-Amy had head on his chest*}

That is hilarious....When Zack was sitting there picking his chest, he reminded me of an ape..he even resembles a caveman..
    Was he copping a feel of his own manboob? Alex did the same thing too. What is it with manboobs and this show?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Charla needs to get up off the bathroom floor, dust herself off, paint a new coat of polish on her nails, don her sunglasses, and go out there and drink champange and ignore the originals.
    Charla get some cojones and treat the originals like you treat Dave at times!

Anyhow i agree with you YA, this was a disturbing/comedic episode to watch. Watching Zackass was hilarious. Is this guy for real? Oh and he's moving to LA with Amy so she can get her dancing career going!! WHat a hoot.

Well Testosterone Toni is back...so Wednesday should be interesting.... :fight
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

WHY WHY WHY did Charla go to room and cry?that is what the asshole originals wanted her to do.Stand up for yourself honey!she should have just sat there with a go to hell expression on her face and laughed it off.That would have KILLED the originals.If I was in her shoes,that is exactly what I would do.None of those idiots scare me.I loved Zach telling Keith he would meet him in Arizona with 50 guys.You would need them Zach,something tells me Keith could whoop your immature ass blinfolded.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Well. I still like Tom. Ever since he showed up on the show, he's been goofy, wacky, and unthreatening. I hope he goes to the end. As far as I'm concerned, all of'm should lose except him. Oh, and Smokey!

He stays out of everything, just under the radar. All these other idiots got da boot BECAUSE of the temper tantrums, lying, stealing, over-reactions and all around middle school behavior.

Acmy and Zachass. Those two I'd LOVE to see in real life....just to spit on them.
    I am going to have to disagree with you about Tom. When he first came on the show, I thought he was rather amusing, but after last Weds show, when he sucked up to Dave, then talked bad about him to Desiree, I lost respect for him. If he doesn't like Dave, don't tell him that you are glad that you are "boys" and are happy "to be going into battle" together.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    WHY WHY WHY did Charla go to room and cry?that is what the asshole originals wanted her to do.Stand up for yourself honey!she should have just sat there with a go to hell expression on her face and laughed it off.That would have KILLED the originals.If I was in her shoes,that is exactly what I would do.None of those idiots scare me.I loved Zach telling Keith he would meet him in Arizona with 50 guys.You would need them Zach,something tells me Keith could whoop your immature ass blinfolded.
    well you could be right but i think what charla did was perfectly fine because under the circumstance if she would confront the "originals" like you said (or like how Dave did it) it would get UGLY fast.... and i think it could very well push to the brinking point of actually getting herself out the hotel door for good... and that's the last thing you and i want her to do right?

and you have to believe that charla is a fragile girl, as fragile as they come, so it's really hard for her to stand up directly against her "enemies" when she herself has a hard time controlling her own emotions. And it's just not her style or personality to confront people as you say, otherwise she would've been closer to the "originals" way back in the beginning.... (ie joining the ranks of bitches like Amy, Toni, Kristin etc)

I never said she should confront them...she should have stayed there and laughed it off...no matter how much it hurt.I am very much like her and I could do that if it meant destroying assholes like the originals.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I am going to have to disagree with you about Tom. When he first came on the show, I thought he was rather amusing, but after last Weds show, when he sucked up to Dave, then talked bad about him to Desiree, I lost respect for him. If he doesn't like Dave, don't tell him that you are glad that you are "boys" and are happy "to be going into battle" together.
    Well, you have to think about watching out for your back too right? I mean you can't just go up to people and piss everyone off directly even if you do think just that~~ that's Amy style and it did nothing good for her did it?

So Tom's just playing it safe I think.... and it's very much true that "charla's gang" is a threat to Tom et all survival on paradise... he has to move smart with this chess game (even if he had to suck up to Dave a bit).

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Well, you have to think about watching out for your back too right? I mean you can't just go up to people and piss everyone off directly even if you do think just that~~ that's Amy style and it did nothing good for her did it?

So Tom's just playing it safe I think.... and it's very much true that "charla's gang" is a threat to Tom et all survival on paradise... he has to move smart with this chess game (even if he had to suck up to Dave a bit).
    I understand what you are saying, and personally believe that there is nothing worng with trying to play both sides. What bothered me was the way in which he did it. It seems to me that to all of the people in the hotel, excluding the returning guests and delusional Amy, realize that Charla's gang has a lot of power. They don't all suck up to the amount that Tom did though. I mean, his lips were basically attached to Dave's behind, then two seconds later is telling the camera how much he hates the guy. Come on... at least Scott is a little more subtle...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by portergirl99
    luna_chicago -- WORD. Zack threatens violence because, sadly for him, it's probably his only strategy at this point -- trying to control other's actions through fear of his temper.

Here is how I would like to think I would respond if I were in Keith, Charla, Tara or Dave's shoes:

Zack: blah blah blah i'm the man and don't you forget it *picking at nipple or chest hair or acne cream left behind when retin-Amy had head on his chest*

Me: *Laughing in face* It's so funny -- when you are talking to me all I see is a big clock going tick-tock, tick-tock -- eighteen hours to go until ONCE AGAIN you are asked to leave Paradise

Zack: Blahblahblahblahi'm a lawyer useless threats

Me: Look! You just wasted another two minutes!

AAHHHH haaaaa. I love this.

I hate Amy, and Zack also.
    But there is gonna be a twist to the show where, they (Tara, Keith, Charla and Dave), get back the power they had. They showed it before it ended, cause all the originals are going to be leaving anyways. Something like" watch what happens next week, when the originals lose power and Tara, Keith and Charla regain the power".....blah blah blah...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast