+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I think I dislike them all now...

FORT Newbie
    exactly!!!!!! that is exactly what my wife and I said! Who cares what they say?! The best defense is just to show that they don't care, that it is a game, and that nobody can affect them. Who cares what you say, it doesn't matter.

Because, for example, Charla is crying, etc, the originals are getting what they want, but if Charla sits in a chair with the group with the "F-You, don't care what you say" atitutude, the originals would run out of energy because what they say has ZERO effect on the alliance.

Hug me!
    Something tells me that the twist is to have one of the vote-off contestants come back to PH and from last night.. I think Amada will be voted on. I have enough for Charla.. I want her GONE!!! She has moved to the top passing Zack and Toni as the most irrating PH guest ever. I hope Amada got voted on and team up with Dave and vote Charla off!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

On Hiatus
    Charla is a loser who thinks that the world revolves around her and her nails, she's too anti social
    I just have to defend my fellow anti-social rejects. She's an adult-she knows not going out as much isn't good for her, socially-but she's more into playing the game, I think. And she was upset because she's playing the game (whatever that is) and the others were stooping to criticizing her social skills and not her ability to play the game. I mean-she's an original and she's still there. She must be doing something right.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well. I still like Tom. Ever since he showed up on the show, he's been goofy, wacky, and unthreatening. I hope he goes to the end. As far as I'm concerned, all of'm should lose except him. Oh, and Smokey!

He stays out of everything, just under the radar. All these other idiots got da boot BECAUSE of the temper tantrums, lying, stealing, over-reactions and all around middle school behavior.

Acmy and Zachass. Those two I'd LOVE to see in real life....just to spit on them.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I just have to defend my fellow anti-social rejects. She's an adult-she knows not going out as much isn't good for her, socially-but she's more into playing the game, I think. And she was upset because she's playing the game (whatever that is) and the others were stooping to criticizing her social skills and not her ability to play the game. I mean-she's an original and she's still there. She must be doing something right.
    yeah... she is playing dave like a dog. And yet people calls her up on that and she got pissed.. go figure. :rolleyes Seriously, Charla, if you want to leave.. PLEASE DO!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

On Hiatus
    Well. I still like Tom. Ever since he showed up on the show, he's been goofy, wacky, and unthreatening.
    I would agree with you up to a point-when Tom out and out lied to Dave. That wasn't playing the game...that was just mean.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Newbie
    whether you like charla or not we need her to help get rid of the other losers right now. amanda would help to if she comes on.

now it seems scott, holly, amy, desiree, and tom are their own alliance... not sure yet. they did show keith talking to scott at the end of the show, wonder what that is about?
    Last edited by jman; 09-02-2003 at 01:09 PM.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm thinking (well, hoping) that maybe the Outsiders get to bring back one of the Originals? They did mention something about them holding "all the cards". If that's the case, then bring back Amanda. What would REALLY be cool is if they got to REPLACE an Original. Amanda back in, Amy back to AZ with her Zackass. So much for seeing Keith off, Dogface.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

[QUOTE=portergirl99]luna_chicago -- WORD

Zack: blah blah blah i'm the man and don't you forget it *picking at nipple or chest hair or acne cream left behind when retin-Amy had head on his chest*}

That is hilarious....When Zack was sitting there picking his chest, he reminded me of an ape..he even resembles a caveman..

FORT Newbie
    like i have always said, Zack is a monkey boy with and incredible hulk hairdo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast