Closed Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

I agree, I think he'll just be coming back in to stir things up for a while and to visit Amy, I hope that's the case anyway.

Click here for a list of our smilies and the codes to type to get them to show up in your posts.

to the site TeeeeeMoney
    "That's Numberwang!"

Lets just hope that the moron is coming to take his fair skinned "girlfriend" away!!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie
    Is it just me or does everyone who has ever been on a reality show say that? They always say," They never show all of us laughing and having fun". Well, duh. That's boring.
    You're absolutely right. You said what I always say about everyone getting long would be boring.

And now I've seen everything, with Paradigm's Avril reference.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    Hehe... Its good to know someone else did that too. I thought I needed counselling :p*

I guess it's true Paradigm , misery does love company. At least Im in good company here (in need of counselling company), but good company none the less.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

[QUOTE=jodimax]Looks like zackbabygurl got a new ID... Come on kiddo your massacre of the English language is a dead give away-- :nono[/QUOTE

Yeah right Jodimax. This isn't whoever zackbabygurl is.

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    I pretty darned sure that she wrote the question that she asked Keith at Pandora's box . Why does she (Tara) have to keep asking him to choose between her and Charla? He has answered it over and over yet she still asks and then gets pissed about the answer. I still say that Charla better watch her back.
    Because she's insecure and jealous and she is hoping that if she keeps asking.. the answer might change.
    It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Tara switched sides, she's a loser and she's probably a plant from FOX (they were already in kahoots.. thats why Tara is in the promo pics )
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I also think charla should watch her back....didnt her and tara have an agreement with amanda to get rid kristen or one of the other girls.
    I notice that charla never brought this fact up...or if she did i missed it.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    I also think charla should watch her back....didnt her and tara have an agreement with amanda to get rid kristen or one of the other girls.
    I notice that charla never brought this fact up...or if she did i missed it.
    The agreement was supposed to be that Charla, Tara, and Amanda would all stick around. Then in the roommate selection that night, Tara booted Amanda. Charla never did say anything about that. But ever since then, I've never thought Tara could be trusted.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeeeeMoney
    I don't think that they will alow Zach to have any say in who gets the boot. I also am pretty sure they won't allow him to reveal anything that has been going on while he's been gone (that he has watched).

I think this whole Zach thing will just be really disappointing. Kind of like when our host said, "someone from your past will be joining you". I was thinking, "sweet... someone I already know". Then they brought on the two loser competitors, and I was just very disappointed.

Perhaps Amy will spend some time with Zach and have the option to go home with him. We'll think that she's going to... and then she won't. That's my guess!!

PS. How do I insert all of these cool smilies?
    TeeeeeMoney...I like the way you think!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Sam
    FORT Newbie
    I dont like Zach either but bring him back, it would be entertaining to see what happens with him and Keith and what they all will think and everything. Should be interesting to see.

Closed Thread