Closed Thread
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Listening to the Zack interview right now, and of course he claims that he was a victim of bad editing. He says he regrets the way he acted (no joke, Sherlock!) and he's really not like how he's been portrayed on the show.
    Is it just me or does everyone who has ever been on a reality show say that? They always say," They never show all of us laughing and having fun". Well, duh. That's boring.

Kid on dad's shoulders : Daddy, Daddy! Teacher says, 'Everytime a hubcap is found, an angel gets his wings.'
    Father: Your teacher's full of crap.

- rocko's modern life

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    [QUOTE=Zeusof paradise]When I saw the preview of Wednesday nights show I noticed something. Amy was sitting beside Dave on the couch, which is the same couch where all guests sit at the end of a the rooming process, at the end of the show. Also Dave had the same shirt he had on when we saw him standing in line waiting for the women to choose their roomates and eliminate the male guest. Which means, Zack is only coming back at the end of the show AFTER the guest elimination process.
    Also Amanda said on Monday nights show: There are no more NEW guests checking into Paradise Hotel, which means the old guests will be coming back, probably to stir things up and have a say for the winning couple selection.

What do you think?[/QUOTE

I had the same thought when I saw it and pointed it out to my daughter, I replayed it frame by frame to make sure I was seeing it right (yes I know I need help, Im way to wrapped up in this crap). I think Zach comes out after the room mate selection because they are all wearing the outfits they were wearing during selection and Dave is sitting on the couch next to Amy. If Zach came out before the selection there is no way in hell that Amy could have stood in that line for 1 sec (IMO, but I could be wrong). Im uneasy about that look between Amy and Tara.... What is Tara up too? And I just have to say it , what kind of glutton for punishment is Tara . I pretty darned sure that she wrote the question that she asked Keith at Pandora's box . Why does she have to keep asking him to choose between her and Charla ? He has answered it over and over yet she still asks and then gets pissed about the answer. I still say that Charla better watch her back.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Zack coming back? Hold on a sec...

Ok, I am back. Thank god for Listerine Breath Strips!!

I screamed at the tv last night when DVM said that Zack was coming back. But I calmly told myself that until we find out at the end of the show on Wednesday what he is doing there, that I wouldn't pass judgement on why he is back. I did, as well as others, noticed the black necklace on his neck. A week or two before Zack was booted, I was actually starting to enjoy his stupidity. Not sure if I can handle watching him on the show, but we will have to see.

Can't wait to leave work to go the 99 cent store and pick up some sponges. Great idea MajiH
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

On Hiatus
    What if they're bringing back old guests who will then decide which couples get eliminated? Like, say, Zackh gets to decide this week...Toni next week, etc.? I will hate that if that's the case. It's more in keeping with the theme of the show if they keep the PH guests making the decisions, not old guests making decisions based on vindication.

While I'm on the subject, If you're a fan of Zackh, weigh in with your age. I'm seriously curious as to the age of his fans.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    OMG they are bring Zach back!!! This should Be REALLY interesting to see what he's going to do!! I think he will go after Keith!! Aww Amy can Stop mooping and whinning about all her friends leaving!! Shes got her F*ck buddy back!!! lol .... Cant wait til wednesday!!!
    I was SO excited. I know Zack is a jerk, but he'll spice things up!!

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    What if they're bringing back old guests who will then decide which couples get eliminated? Like, say, Zackh gets to decide this week...Toni next week, etc.? I will hate that if that's the case. It's more in keeping with the theme of the show if they keep the PH guests making the decisions, not old guests making decisions based on vindication.

While I'm on the subject, If you're a fan of Zack, weigh in with your age. I'm seriously curious as to the age of his fans.
    Ugh, I hope that isn't the case as we know that they would give the win to whatever originals remained.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I swear last night when we saw the preview of Zackass walking in all strutty, we IMMEDIATELY started screaming NNNNNnnnnnOOOOOooooooo!!!

I can't stand that egotistical arsehole. Take Amy away too, I want to meet her in real life to punch her mouth!

I think they are bringing him in for the ratings...as much as I can't stand him,he does make entertaining television.I hope he is coming back to the show with some Oxy 20 for Amy..her complexion gets worse with every show.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

ZitZack

I had the same thought when I saw it and pointed it out to my daughter, I replayed it frame by frame to make sure I was seeing it right (yes I know I need help, Im way to wrapped up in this crap). I think Zach comes out after the room mate selection because they are all wearing the outfits they were wearing during selection and Dave is sitting on the couch next to Amy. If Zach came out before the selection there is no way in hell that Amy could have stood in that line for 1 sec (IMO, but I could be wrong). Im uneasy about that look between Amy and Tara.... What is Tara up too? And I just have to say it , what kind of glutton for punishment is Tara . I pretty darned sure that she wrote the question that she asked Keith at Pandora's box . Why does she have to keep asking him to choose between her and Charla ? He has answered it over and over yet she still asks and then gets pissed about the answer. I still say that Charla better watch her back.
    Hehe... Its good to know someone else did that too. I thought I needed counselling :p

I also noticed that Amy was sitting next to Dave (Is Dave trying to keep her away from Tom? Which he should anyways).

And that exchange of almost an affirmation/nodding b/w Amy and Tara *shudderz* smells evil to me! I think Charla already knows to watch her back however, in another preview of the show (for tomorrow) I saw Tara and Charla under the fountain 'together' not doing anything 'funny' knowing our lil Charla. But hopefully its all just a facade to keep us guessing! I dont want Charla and Keith to go

Tara comes out as a very insecure person but what does she expect after screwing every guy that comes in sight?

Pandora's Box is a lil Dramatization break from what I understand b/w voting and all the strategizing to vote.

I can't stand that egotistical arsehole. Take Amy away too, I want to meet her in real life to punch her mouth!
    As Avril Lavigne would say 'I AM WITH YOU!' *Passes on a boxing glove*

Imo

I don't think that they will alow Zach to have any say in who gets the boot. I also am pretty sure they won't allow him to reveal anything that has been going on while he's been gone (that he has watched).

I think this whole Zach thing will just be really disappointing. Kind of like when our host said, "someone from your past will be joining you". I was thinking, "sweet... someone I already know". Then they brought on the two loser competitors, and I was just very disappointed.

Perhaps Amy will spend some time with Zach and have the option to go home with him. We'll think that she's going to... and then she won't. That's my guess!!

PS. How do I insert all of these cool smilies?

Closed Thread