Closed Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

I guess next they will be bringing back all the eliminated ones - why not then we would see a really good fight!!!

What are they thinking?

let Zack take Amy away on his horse anf be her knight in shining armor - since she seems to think there are no other men out there for her - but this abusive idiot!

GOd this kid's personality Sux...what does she sees in him...it might be the fact he's probally the best that she'll get..but c'mon

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    I personally cannot stand Zack-azz or people like him, and am especially annoyed by how easily so many people (kids mainly?) are swayed by the physical appearance of people like Zack-azz without seeming to notice or care if such people are also complete you-know-whats who are poisonous to just about everyone unfortunate enough to be caught around them. Nonetheless, I'll probably survive to see PH through to its bitter end IF Zack-azz is only back for a single episode, or at most two, AND IF his visit is for some reason OTHER than being a normal guest with voting powers over the other legitimate contestants. I will even grant that, as unfortunate a comment about society as it is, the show's ratings are likely to go up because of this particular stunt.

What I will not be able to abide with is if Zack-azz gets the power, ANY power, to kick someone off else off of the show. Zack-azz was booted from the show fair and square, and if the powers that be decide to switch around the rules of the game at this late date to allow Zack-azz to get a cheap, cheated form of revenge by booting off (or helping to boot off) Keith (or anyone else other than Amy), then those powers can be assured that I will change the channel on the spot and not waste any more of my time watching their trash. That would be more than I can stomach.

I doubt that will happen ... but I also can't bring myself to put anything past the makers of this train wreck of a show, which has nonetheless somehow kept me watching when no other reality show (save ANTM) has done so before. But that dedication is on the chopping block now ... it's entirely up to them and how they decided to engineer the return of Zack-azz.

FORT Newbie

Zack is Back

When I saw the preview of Wednesday nights show I noticed something. Amy was sitting beside Dave on the couch, which is the same couch where all guests sit at the end of a the rooming process, at the end of the show. Also Dave had the same shirt he had on when we saw him standing in line waiting for the women to choose their roomates and eliminate the male guest. Which means, Zack is only coming back at the end of the show AFTER the guest elimination process.
    Also Amanda said on Monday nights show: There are no more NEW guests checking into Paradise Hotel, which means the old guests will be coming back, probably to stir things up and have a say for the winning couple selection.

What do you think?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Listening to the Zack interview right now, and of course he claims that he was a victim of bad editing. He says he regrets the way he acted (no joke, Sherlock!) and he's really not like how he's been portrayed on the show.

Oh, and him and Amy are together now.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusof paradise
    When I saw the preview of Wednesday nights show I noticed something. Amy was sitting beside Dave on the couch, which is the same couch where all guests sit at the end of a the rooming process, at the end of the show. Also Dave had the same shirt he had on when we saw him standing in line waiting for the women to choose their roomates and eliminate the male guest. Which means, Zack is only coming back at the end of the show AFTER the guest elimination process.
    Also Amanda said on Monday nights show: There are no more NEW guests checking into Paradise Hotel, which means the old guests will be coming back, probably to stir things up and have a say for the winning couple selection.

What do you think?
    Didn't think Zack was going to stay for anymore than and epidsode or so nor does he have the power to eliminate anyone...Probally just there to initiate,play 2 face.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    As much as I don't like Zach, I have to admit that he does make good TV. Hopefully, they won't keep him on very long because I can't handle any more of his "poor me" conversations and stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Listening to the Zack interview right now, and of course he claims that he was a victim of bad editing. He says he regrets the way he acted (no joke, Sherlock!) and he's really not like how he's been portrayed on the show.

Oh, and him and Amy are together now.
    I've been trying to get a hold of that interview...who got it?!?!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    I've been trying to get a hold of that interview...who got it?!?!
    There's a link to it posted earlier in this thread. That's how I got there.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    Hmm.. I actually may take my previous comment back. I have the show on tape and I was watching the previews where they showed Zack walking down the steps, he is wearing the black necklace.

I don't remember, did Amanda's ex wear the black necklace? Did he even wear a necklace at all?

Jason wore the black necklace and stayed in the black room while he was there.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Closed Thread