Closed Thread
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    I just want him to come on the damn show and take Amy away with him. I dont think I can stand her and her acne any longer.
    I think they would actually do that. C'mon they did it for Amanda.

I dont think Amy will leave with Zack

The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight and she is probably drooling over the posibility of the prize.. the reason she signed up in the first place
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy

The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight and she is probably drooling over the posibility of the prize.. the reason she signed up in the first place
    Yeah if they decides to reveal that prize anytime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    I don't want him to come back-besides the obvious reason that I don't like him... It's a game he got kicked off fair and sqare. It's stupid if he stays on Fox's behalf to bend the rules now.
    At least when Amy came back to BB3 the House guests had to vote her back in.

If Zack comes back and Alex's leaves it might not be so bad.
    The originals will only have the same amount of people anyway and unless they give him some special power in the game he won't be able to call the shots liek the originals were doing for so long.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I tihnk it wuld be hilarious if Zack came back to try and entice Amy away and she refused to go

She'd no doubt come up with some noble reason why she just had to stay in the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

But she might leave with him. She wanted to go so badly.

What if he was brought back to convince her to stay as long as she can ?? Perhaps the "I wanna go home" thing concerned the ratings people at FOX and they decided that Amy would listen to Zack ... more drama, more twist.
    mom2

FORT Fan
    i'm hoping they have brought back zach in order to use him as a human sacrifice to the ratings gods.

do they have a volcano within a convenient distance to the hotel? can they round up enough tropical natives in time?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i'm hoping they have brought back zach in order to use him as a human sacrifice to the ratings gods.

do they have a volcano within a convenient distance to the hotel? can they round up enough tropical natives in time?
    Now THAT I would set my VCR for.

FORT Regular
    Can someone enlighten me? What is it about abusive, self absorbed, misogynistic, egomaniacs that 14 yr old girls find so ahem 'sexy' (like they know what that really means)
    Can't figure it out myself..........my guess is no father figure in their lives.

Fox better only be bringing this Jacka$$ back for one episode or to finally get Amy off of this show. If Zack stays, I stop watching.

Closed Thread