Closed Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I feel the same way you do k1w1. I have a friend, in the same line of work as me, lives a few streets over from me, we are very similar and yet we are cheering for people at oposite ends of this moral spectrum.
    My friend thinks that it's a travisty that the originals have been there so long, they have endured( ) the entire game and they deserve what ever the grand prize is.
    My theory is that the people who are cheering the original alliance were the 'in crowd' and the bullies of their Junior High/HighSchool. They are cheering for people who are just like them.. they dont see whats so wrong with these people.. because they are so similiar to themselves. That's my theory.. flame away
    It probably does have to do with your past experiences. Seems quite a few people relate with the Barbie 4, the "under dogs" and so they root for them. None of us are bad people just because we pull for someone, other than the one you are, on a reality show.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    It probably does have to do with your past experiences. Seems quite a few people relate with the Barbie 4, the "under dogs" and so they root for them. None of us are bad people just because we pull for someone, other than the one you are, on a reality show.
    Well I know in my case, that's true. Dave is the one I identify with the most, physically and socially. I don't have model looks like the other guys and I'm a bit awkward around women. The only thing is I'm not QUITE as ugly or as annoying a dork as Dave is (but then others might say differently).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    Dave is the one I identify with the most, physically and socially.
    I guess there are a few times when I identify with Charla-like when she shuts herself in the bathroom, but for the most part, I don't think I'd watch this show without Dave. It'd just be...too darned annoying.

And thank GOD I have no job, otherwise I could never keep up with the PH threads.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

I wish the producers or the vote offs explained how and which episodes they had watched. Like Amanda did not know Beau got voted off, which was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    I wish the producers or the vote offs explained how and which episodes they had watched. Like Amanda did not know Beau got voted off, which was odd.
    I'm sure their only shown the ones that make them all look good, and the others bad.
    It's pretty apparent that beau..the dumbass...didnt see the one where his 'friends' kristen and alex wanted him gone

I don't know... I got the impression that they all watched all of the shows... I think they all went home.

That thing with Charla and Amanda... Amanda said, "Is Beau here?" She asked that because she found out Zack was there, and she knew SHE was there... so she was wondering if Beau was there too.

Then Charla said, "no, he got voted off." She said that because she didn't put two and two together to realize that Amanda probably already KNEW that, and that she actually wanted to know if he was BACK yet.

So at that point, Amanda being the new, supportive, friendly Amanda she was being... decided to just let it be... she got the informaiton she wanted.

Well I'm pretty sure there is one person who saw this whole show from begining to end and know who said and did what...The girl with the most camera time-Melanie..heehee

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I guess there are a few times when I identify with Charla-like when she shuts herself in the bathroom, but for the most part, I don't think I'd watch this show without Dave. It'd just be...too darned annoying.

And thank GOD I have no job, otherwise I could never keep up with the PH threads.
    Or you could do what I do, get a job and post while you're at work.

Thank God for internet access at work.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Or you could do what I do, get a job and post while you're at work.

Thank God for internet access at work.

word. thank the gods for office jobs that require me pecking away at the keyboard anyway! why shouldn't i sneak online??

Or .. you can have a job where you work at home, wait for your lunch hour and let the minutes tick away while you are totally engrossed in the FORT lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Closed Thread