Closed Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I confess to being a major Toni fan.
    I just find her so entertaining.
    OIf she was the only one coming back I'd be rubbing my hands with glee, but as part of the mob, I have to say I'm rather dreading it.

Perhaps she will surprise me and show a level of maturity I would expect from a 29 year old.
    I hate to say it but I think you got something there I tend to agree as well... Toni is very much capable of behaving maturely (for example her talk with Dave before she left the hotel shows us that she's willing to patch things up and let bygones be bygones.... unlike Zach or Amy who has this ridiculous vendetta against Keith)

So we can only hope for the best for Toni... although I highly doubt it becoz combining reasons of peer pressure and FOX's editing.... I predict Toni will be a lose cannon on Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    I predict Toni will be a lose cannon on Wed.
    I'm right there with you K1W1... as much as I hope Toni will be loving mother for the fab four and tear apart the "meanies"... it just plain ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    I hate to say it but I think you got something there I tend to agree as well... Toni is very much capable of behaving maturely (for example her talk with Dave before she left the hotel shows us that she's willing to patch things up and let bygones be bygones.... unlike Zach or Amy who has this ridiculous vendetta against Keith)

So we can only hope for the best for Toni... although I highly doubt it becoz combining reasons of peer pressure and FOX's editing.... I predict Toni will be a lose cannon on Wed.
    I remember toni only being nice to dave when she got drunk and realized she had been an ass.
    After that though she still had her same old nasty attitude problem.
    I always hoped dave would stick up for himself with her..thats why i love keith ..because hes the only one that did.
    Shes as unstable as amy is..and i was only too happy to see her leave when she did!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think they will watch back the shows and see nothing wrong with the way they behaved.
    Zack in particular seem to think he's "keeping it real" , so I have no doubt he will watch himself arms aloft cheering himself on, with his fifty guys back in Arizona.
    Beau shocked me too.
    LOL Fluff its easy to think you are keeping it real when you live in your own reality where Zack is perfect and Amy has a peaches and creme complexion.
    Beau is a tard.. I dont think he saw the same show we did. He's annoying as hell and I'm so glad we only have to endure this motley crew of individuals for one more night.

Mob mentality ruled this episode. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the underdog. It all started with Dave, I wasnt particularily fond of Charla but I sided with her just because of the actions of the other guests.. guests.. funny isnt it?? they think they own the place but they are just GUESTS I am rooting for them all the way now. I think things are pretty even, I dont think Tom will side with the originals.. that would even things up and who knows what twist (lol I typo'd twits I think that fits too) Fox will hurl at us next
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    (ARRRRRRRRRGH! My first post just got erased because of my server problem.)

Hi all, I've been lurking this website for a while and I had to jump in and share my 2 cents about the vile episode we all were so unfortunate to have watched.

I couldn't believe and was sick to my stomach watching how low the returning guests can sink to, as low as their behaviors were already. How can anyone treat other human beings with such nastiness, hostility -- it's just ridiculous. What's scares me the most is that these vapid airhead actually think that they were doing nothing wrong! Okay, what's scarier is that there actually are people who watched the same load of crap who STILL find these nasty insects likeable! Gawd! This is the reason why these disrespectful trash stay around because they can
    BREED! (Oh good heavens please don't let Zackass and Whiner have little parasites.)

Sorry if my first post is a bit harsh. I just feel terrible that Charla and her alliance have to put up will all the crap and be made to feel second class people. I hope Charla will find strengh in her heart and go tell the biotches to shut their traps if they have nothing good to say. And if FOX is indeed stupid enough to let the originals vote off the next person, at least the LUCKY evictee can be happy that he/she is away from these crude rats (apology to "rats" the animal for insulting them).

By the way, great forum. I've always enjoyed reading the posts. I'm glad there are more SENSIBLE people here than not...

Quote Originally Posted by levi_d
    Ok, first, last, and everywhere in between, Toni's coming back and I LOVE IT! GAME ON! You pretty much knew it because she was one of the most interesting people on the show, but they kept not showing her come out of the limo, but then at the end, when they showed Toni in her limo and then her running back into Paradise, I was ecstatic! Ever since Love Cruise, I've thought she was AWESOME and when she was kicked off (FOR SAVING AMY! WHY?!?!?!?!) I was so ticked, but to see her again, I CAN'T WAIT!

As much as it scares me, I almost look forward to her return as well. She may hold surprises for us. She is loud, and opinionated, but she never was mean, and cruel (that I recall) like the others.
    The fact that she is 30! years old, I think she may bring a little more maturity to the situation.. (don't quote me, I COULD be wrong!)
    Hopefully she puts EVERYONE in there place - starting with Zack

I really hope you're right Beck.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I read every single post in this thread and it was all worth it for this...

i think we can all agree. zach's mom made the right call leaving his ass in that grocery store...

Mostly, I could post a great big old but I wanted to rant myself.

I have no idea what the originals think Charla did that was so horrible except for beat them. Someone nailed it earlier when they said that Charla has managed to look good while they all looked horrible.

Amy. I wish she would voluntarily leave when Zack's 48 hours are up. She probably sickens me the most because she's been used and abused by Zack and yet she comes back for more. If I were to psycho analyse Amy, I'd say that her treatment of the other guests is rooted in her own self loathing. She's probably been the outcast her entire life, hence her insecurity. She finally gets to be own of the popular kids and the only way she can protect that status is to make herself seem superior to others. Classic.

Zack. Delusional. DE-LU-SION-AL. Delusional. In what universe are you some sort of star. Or have some sort of lawyer in you. Or have 50 friends. You're a punk. Someone else said that they simply don't see the error in their ways no matter how many tapes you see of yourself. That would pretty much sum up Zack. Also, I don't think Zack hates Keith because he booted him out.... I think he hates him because he embarrassed him the day he outed out his 'went back to do more pushups'.

Amanda So glad she wised up and grabbed some class. If nothing else, I'm glad she was supportive of Charla.

Tara Never thought much of her before Monday night's episode, but she got a ton of respect in my book. Good for all of them for not playing on that juvenile mentality.

Dave/Charla I honestly haven't seen one incident where I thought Charla was using Dave or exploiting his feelings for her. They are an alliance and I think they've made that all pretty clear. They are also friends. It probably confuses the originals, I know, as they do not understand concepts like friendship and respect and liking someone, but not being sexually attracted to them. I really hate that the originals are trying to convince Dave that Charla is out to get them. I'd maybe be able to respect them if it was part of their strategy... a way to strike back at Charla by busting up her strongest alliance... but they genuinely seem to believe that she's making him look like an idiot. Again, I don't think they understand the concept of friendship between the sexes.

Keith How cool is he? It must have been really hard on him not to wipe Zack's smarmy mug with the floor, but good for him to not reduce himself to Zack's level.

I'm kind of surprised with the apparent mob mentality of Desiree, Tom and Holly. Of course we really don't know for sure whose side they will fall on. I just can't believe that they ALL support the originals.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Yeah WTF was the deal with that? LMAO. Those were so butt ugly I couldnt help but laugh at Zack stuck in the 80s. I bet he's watching Flashdance in his room by himself back home, because his 50 boys dont like Jennifer Beals.

He wants to get physical. Physical.

Wasn't that the same shirt he (Zack) had on the day he got booted too

Closed Thread