Closed Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 519

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

  1. #481
    FORT Regular L.Enriquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    104
    Where was Tom last night? I didn't see him at all???

  2. #482
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    He got some cake licked of fthe side of his face by Des, but that was about it

    He's not part of any of this so I think he was wise to keep the hell out of it al.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #483
    FORT Fan supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    soon to be Chi-town
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarnumba1
    Well I had to join today because I want to make some comments. So hello everyone.. Anyways most of the message boards are totally disgusted by the behaivor of last nights "originals return " episodes. I personally found it to be a hoot ! For alot of different reasons , Mainly I do not like Charla Tara Dave or Keith. Charla appears to be one of those people that thikns that looks can carry her far, hence the Barbie episode with Tara and charla. They dont have to do anything but look good to get by. Apparently thats all Dave needs because its pathetic the way he worships Charla while Charla is hitting on all the other guys. Dave is a grown man , he is not a child and for him to be slobbering all over Charla and letting himserlf be used by her is umseemly and pathetic. Tara .. there is something wrong with that girl. look at her face always a blank.. it really is, never shows any emotion whatsoever, scary. Dave . come on people, dont tell me that when he was "king Dave " for a day, you had to find a grown man acting like that pathetic. Dave lacks any cool or real man qualities. Keith is different ...I really think he has been planted on this show.. I remember the 1st time he appeared, Toni "supposedly" was the spokesperson for the girls and by gosh the girls chose the other guy to come on but gee Toni made a mistake and was very sorry. That was very fishy to me and thereafter Keith has continued to shake things up with apparently every single confidence that he would not be voted off. Everytime one of them Charla Keith Dave or Tara was in jeopardy , all of a sudden they make up new rules as the show goes along to keep them safe. I actually find it hilarous that they make up the rules as they go along, because you always know when they will do that. Thats why I like tonites episode , they may have been mean etc but at least they are people with real emotions. Not like the others that seem so safe and really dont show emotion. Who wouldnt be pissed a little? Everyone gives props to Amanda. Was I the only one that couldnt stand the way she lied to all the men? Shes with Bo then tells Alex she wants to sleep with him too than by gosh the bf comes and she says You want me to leave with you? I will leave with you and for 2 days she bashes it into his head that she wants to leave with him and than says I love you..
    So of course the time comes for him to leave with Amanda seeing of course that for 2 days she proffesses her love for him and convinces HIM that she wants to leave. What a suprise in front of everyone , when she says ,NO I will not leave....NOT.Give me a break. Set it up for him to ask her to leave but nooo!! she makes me physically ill. So Zach is a little hot head so waht at least he has real emotions. By the way he never called Amy fat , Beau did. Believe me I didnt like Zach initally especially the way he didnt want Amy in the 1st episode but i actually think they grew on each other. Toni is hysterical. This show needs these real people and all their craziness. I am sick of watching Charla and Tara.zzzzzzzzzzz . I want to see all thse people with some spunk. Its fun. Charla and Tara are not innocents. Charla has hit on every guy but Dave.There must be something wrong with her that we dont see. Becasue she looks pretty, but from everything all the others say she never leaves her room. All the guys refused her too. Must be something. Tara has made out and I dont know what else with all the other guys , but has no emotion whatsover concerning her doing that. She doesnt even like tha guys shes all over...weird. Dave is just sad. All the people from the originals you make out to be so bad for mouthing off and all I dont consider as bad as these people they use and manipulate people with no regard for their feelings. At least the originals have feelings and emotions. Yeah yeah so Charla cried a river and had poor Dave (again) begging her to stay, got all the attention she wanted with her manipulatin again. Dave are you mad at me if I leave? Mad at her?? He should be mad at her for using him ......

    ps.. so looking forward to Tonis return...YAHTZEE !!!!

    pss. I am not looking forward to the next episode where "what a suprise"...not . That zzzzzz the "Charla's" get control again. Wow wonder what new rule they will make up as they go along next?



    Why Amy, aren't you NOT supposed to talk about the show for a certain time period, don't you have a contract or something?

    Forgive me, but I felt like I was listening to an Amy speech and I hope I'm not the only one who found this post nauseating as hades!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

  4. #484
    On Hiatus
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    It could be, I guess. I have nothing against tattoos or people that have them, but I've never seen the fascination with inserting needles into various body parts just for fun. And anyway it's not the tattoos I dislike, just Andon and his attitude. The guy was such an ass last night, particularly to Dave. Sure, Dave is a pathetic dork, and I do agree with you about him being used, but there was no need to make fun of him in front of everyone like that. How old are you, Andon, 12? No, I take that back. I've seen 12 year olds act more mature than that.
    Agreed with the needle thing. I never understood my ex's desire to cover the left side of his body with ink. For me, even getting my ears pierced was a trial.

    And yes about Andon. I don't understand that. It almost leads me to believe that he's being made to play a part.

    And you have to like pathetic losers sometimes. I know, because YCan'tAngieRead=big pathetic loser.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

  5. #485
    ~Entertainment Daily~ colby_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Center Stage
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,685
    Ok, first, last, and everywhere in between, Toni's coming back and I LOVE IT! GAME ON! You pretty much knew it because she was one of the most interesting people on the show, but they kept not showing her come out of the limo, but then at the end, when they showed Toni in her limo and then her running back into Paradise, I was ecstatic! Ever since Love Cruise, I've thought she was AWESOME and when she was kicked off (FOR SAVING AMY! WHY?!?!?!?!) I was so ticked, but to see her again, I CAN'T WAIT!

  6. #486
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22
    I made my rant about this episode last night. It was so disturbing that I had to register and post. Anyway, after thinking about it for a while, I think we are seeing some really interesting underdeveloped personalities here. You really have to hand it to Fox's casting department for finding and selecting this bunch. You KNOW that these people were exactly what they were looking for.

    I think all of these "originals" suffer from extremely low self esteems for one reason or another. They are all so easily persuaded by the prevailing mob mentality. So do any of them have a mind of their own? They've all got questionable moral judgement. I won't go into examples here, because we can all find examples for each of the originals. And I'm not making fun of people trying to keep fit, but this obvious macho muscle building and breast enhancing screams of "look at me...love me..."

    And the whole way these people deal with stress and conflict resolution is so immature. They have no skills whatsoever. I'm fairly confident that they deal with most problems the same way - by being offensive and "in your face" until others back down out of fear or futility.

    Much has been noted of how these people might think they look on TV when they themselves watch the episodes. I've got to say that I'm pretty sure they don't see the error in their ways. These types of personalities are generally unable to see a point of view other than their own. That's why it's useless to reason with them. In fact, I would say that this whole experience has, at least for the time being, inflated their egos even further. Most obvious example - Zack, of course.

    Whether or not Keith, Dave, Charla, or Amanda win, the ending of this show really still won't be "happy". Stupid chicks will love Zack, etc. and further inflate their egos. These originals will bask in the "scary fun" they had that summer they got to be on TV. Amy will still be vile and disgusting to everyone except herself and her kind.

    One thing that's been bothering me...I could have sworn that when the show was first on, Amy was billed as a "Dental Assistant" and not a "Pro Cheerleader". Is it just me?

    Kudos to Keith...calm, collected, and calculating. Not a bad job, so far.

  7. #487
    FORT Fanatic k1w1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    92
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarnumba1
    Well I had to join today because I want to make some comments. So hello everyone.. Anyways most of the message boards are totally disgusted by the behaivor of last nights "originals return " episodes. I personally found it to be a hoot ! For alot of different reasons , Mainly I do not like Charla Tara Dave or Keith. Charla appears to be one of those people that thikns that looks can carry her far, hence the Barbie episode with Tara and charla. They dont have to do anything but look good to get by. Apparently thats all Dave needs because its pathetic the way he worships Charla while Charla is hitting on all the other guys. Dave is a grown man , he is not a child and for him to be slobbering all over Charla and letting himserlf be used by her is umseemly and pathetic. Tara .. there is something wrong with that girl. look at her face always a blank.. it really is, never shows any emotion whatsoever, scary. Dave . come on people, dont tell me that when he was "king Dave " for a day, you had to find a grown man acting like that pathetic. Dave lacks any cool or real man qualities. Keith is different ...I really think he has been planted on this show.. I remember the 1st time he appeared, Toni "supposedly" was the spokesperson for the girls and by gosh the girls chose the other guy to come on but gee Toni made a mistake and was very sorry. That was very fishy to me and thereafter Keith has continued to shake things up with apparently every single confidence that he would not be voted off. Everytime one of them Charla Keith Dave or Tara was in jeopardy , all of a sudden they make up new rules as the show goes along to keep them safe. I actually find it hilarous that they make up the rules as they go along, because you always know when they will do that. Thats why I like tonites episode , they may have been mean etc but at least they are people with real emotions. Not like the others that seem so safe and really dont show emotion. Who wouldnt be pissed a little? Everyone gives props to Amanda. Was I the only one that couldnt stand the way she lied to all the men? Shes with Bo then tells Alex she wants to sleep with him too than by gosh the bf comes and she says You want me to leave with you? I will leave with you and for 2 days she bashes it into his head that she wants to leave with him and than says I love you..
    So of course the time comes for him to leave with Amanda seeing of course that for 2 days she proffesses her love for him and convinces HIM that she wants to leave. What a suprise in front of everyone , when she says ,NO I will not leave....NOT.Give me a break. Set it up for him to ask her to leave but nooo!! she makes me physically ill. So Zach is a little hot head so waht at least he has real emotions. By the way he never called Amy fat , Beau did. Believe me I didnt like Zach initally especially the way he didnt want Amy in the 1st episode but i actually think they grew on each other. Toni is hysterical. This show needs these real people and all their craziness. I am sick of watching Charla and Tara.zzzzzzzzzzz . I want to see all thse people with some spunk. Its fun. Charla and Tara are not innocents. Charla has hit on every guy but Dave.There must be something wrong with her that we dont see. Becasue she looks pretty, but from everything all the others say she never leaves her room. All the guys refused her too. Must be something. Tara has made out and I dont know what else with all the other guys , but has no emotion whatsover concerning her doing that. She doesnt even like tha guys shes all over...weird. Dave is just sad. All the people from the originals you make out to be so bad for mouthing off and all I dont consider as bad as these people they use and manipulate people with no regard for their feelings. At least the originals have feelings and emotions. Yeah yeah so Charla cried a river and had poor Dave (again) begging her to stay, got all the attention she wanted with her manipulatin again. Dave are you mad at me if I leave? Mad at her?? He should be mad at her for using him ......

    ps.. so looking forward to Tonis return...YAHTZEE !!!!

    pss. I am not looking forward to the next episode where "what a suprise"...not . That zzzzzz the "Charla's" get control again. Wow wonder what new rule they will make up as they go along next?
    Look if it's any consolation to you or anyone here..... the bottom line is that this is only a show and people should not be too serious about it..... although interestingly enough, this show has certainly some educational value as far as how people should or shouldn't behave in "real life" settings, such as in schools, workplace etc.

    Sometimes it shows us what we're guilty of too as far as being jerks concern and hopefully people will learn from those mistakes.... Zack's behaviour for one thing is NOT tolerable at all and there's just NO GOOD excuse for his behaviour in the hotel..... it's entertaining, no dobut and that's what makes good tv shows and i'm not taking anything away from FOX in that department..... YET one has to draw the line somewhere as far as playing the game in the name of fun versus playing the game personally -Keith played the game ONLY, which requires him to get rid of the "originals" in order for him to survive.... in alot of ways he paved the way for the new people in the house to exist, Tom, Des, Holly, Tara etc owe him in that regard........ on the other hand, because one by one the "originals" dropped like flies, unfortunately then they would take that as being personal or have something personal against them (with Keith/ Charla as their enemies) but in fact it's nothing more than strategical maneuvering on the part of Charla's gang, nothing more nothing less....

    And if you're going to criticize about Dave then you MUST also criticize about Beau or Zach or Amy or Alex becoz it's only fair...... right?

    Look,

    ALL the hotel guests are grown people, forget about whether or not some are more grown than others for a sec, if everything you said about Dave or Charla or Tara were true then ALL of us (including me and you) are gulity of the faults you point out too! We're only human and in fact, if you had pay attention to my posts on FORT I don't just talk trash about the "originals" without good explanation nor am I 100% biased as far as supporting Charla's side over the others, I did criticize Dave and Charla on some issues in fact.....

    But you can't judge people by their cover.... Charla or Keith by playing the game might perceive as being shallow or boring but that's because they're playing the game..... do you think Keith would be bothered with Zach or Amy if paradise hotel didn't exist? Of course NOT.... Keith wouldn't give a rat's ass about them even if they walk the same streets.... on the other hand, I couldn't say the same for Zach or Amy. They would HAVE to rub their noses in other people's business to make themselves happy (for whatever pathetic reason). That's the difference between the "originals" and Charla's posse.

  8. #488
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by freefall120mph
    Much has been noted of how these people might think they look on TV when they themselves watch the episodes. I've got to say that I'm pretty sure they don't see the error in their ways. These types of personalities are generally unable to see a point of view other than their own. That's why it's useless to reason with them. In fact, I would say that this whole experience has, at least for the time being, inflated their egos even further. Most obvious example - Zack, of course.
    First off to the site

    We've been ranting here since last night so you're in good company.

    I agree with everything you said in your post, but singled out the above passage because I really think you've hit the nail on the head with regard to the personalities of these people.

    I think they will watch back the shows and see nothing wring with the way they behaved.
    Zack in particular seem to think he's "keeping it real" , so I have no doubt he will watch himself arms aloft cheering himself on, with his fifty guys back in Arizona.

    Beau shocked me too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  9. #489
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by levi_d
    Ok, first, last, and everywhere in between, Toni's coming back and I LOVE IT! GAME ON! You pretty much knew it because she was one of the most interesting people on the show, but they kept not showing her come out of the limo, but then at the end, when they showed Toni in her limo and then her running back into Paradise, I was ecstatic! Ever since Love Cruise, I've thought she was AWESOME and when she was kicked off (FOR SAVING AMY! WHY?!?!?!?!) I was so ticked, but to see her again, I CAN'T WAIT!
    I confess to being a major Toni fan.
    I just find her so entertaining.
    OIf she was the only one coming back I'd be rubbing my hands with glee, but as part of the mob, I have to say I'm rather dreading it.

    Perhaps she will surprise me and show a level of maturity I would expect from a 29 year old.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  10. #490
    FORT Fogey Silverstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Perhaps she will surprise me and show a level of maturity I would expect from a 29 year old.

    I only hope that the clip showing her being cuddly with Amy is some kind of joke. Toni must do something! I'm hoping for a little of this :

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.