Closed Thread
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01
    Dave and Holly?

Holding hands and sharing hush hush talk?

Allies or no?
    Naaa they're not allies.... although they should be if they know what's good for them..... it's Holly's fault really, she's sort of like Beau/ Christin in that she does (to a certain degree) look down on Dave and don't respect him as much as say Zach or Amy.... which is tragic

Loved Last Nights Show

Well I had to join today because I want to make some comments. So hello everyone.. Anyways most of the message boards are totally disgusted by the behaivor of last nights "originals return " episodes. I personally found it to be a hoot ! For alot of different reasons , Mainly I do not like Charla Tara Dave or Keith. Charla appears to be one of those people that thikns that looks can carry her far, hence the Barbie episode with Tara and charla. They dont have to do anything but look good to get by. Apparently thats all Dave needs because its pathetic the way he worships Charla while Charla is hitting on all the other guys. Dave is a grown man , he is not a child and for him to be slobbering all over Charla and letting himserlf be used by her is umseemly and pathetic. Tara .. there is something wrong with that girl. look at her face always a blank.. it really is, never shows any emotion whatsoever, scary. Dave . come on people, dont tell me that when he was "king Dave " for a day, you had to find a grown man acting like that pathetic. Dave lacks any cool or real man qualities. Keith is different ...I really think he has been planted on this show.. I remember the 1st time he appeared, Toni "supposedly" was the spokesperson for the girls and by gosh the girls chose the other guy to come on but gee Toni made a mistake and was very sorry. That was very fishy to me and thereafter Keith has continued to shake things up with apparently every single confidence that he would not be voted off. Everytime one of them Charla Keith Dave or Tara was in jeopardy , all of a sudden they make up new rules as the show goes along to keep them safe. I actually find it hilarous that they make up the rules as they go along, because you always know when they will do that. Thats why I like tonites episode , they may have been mean etc but at least they are people with real emotions. Not like the others that seem so safe and really dont show emotion. Who wouldnt be pissed a little? Everyone gives props to Amanda. Was I the only one that couldnt stand the way she lied to all the men? Shes with Bo then tells Alex she wants to sleep with him too than by gosh the bf comes and she says You want me to leave with you? I will leave with you and for 2 days she bashes it into his head that she wants to leave with him and than says I love you..
    So of course the time comes for him to leave with Amanda seeing of course that for 2 days she proffesses her love for him and convinces HIM that she wants to leave. What a suprise in front of everyone , when she says ,NO I will not leave....NOT.Give me a break. Set it up for him to ask her to leave but nooo!! she makes me physically ill. So Zach is a little hot head so waht at least he has real emotions. By the way he never called Amy fat , Beau did. Believe me I didnt like Zach initally especially the way he didnt want Amy in the 1st episode but i actually think they grew on each other. Toni is hysterical. This show needs these real people and all their craziness. I am sick of watching Charla and Tara.zzzzzzzzzzz . I want to see all thse people with some spunk. Its fun. Charla and Tara are not innocents. Charla has hit on every guy but Dave.There must be something wrong with her that we dont see. Becasue she looks pretty, but from everything all the others say she never leaves her room. All the guys refused her too. Must be something. Tara has made out and I dont know what else with all the other guys , but has no emotion whatsover concerning her doing that. She doesnt even like tha guys shes all over...weird. Dave is just sad. All the people from the originals you make out to be so bad for mouthing off and all I dont consider as bad as these people they use and manipulate people with no regard for their feelings. At least the originals have feelings and emotions. Yeah yeah so Charla cried a river and had poor Dave (again) begging her to stay, got all the attention she wanted with her manipulatin again. Dave are you mad at me if I leave? Mad at her?? He should be mad at her for using him ......

ps.. so looking forward to Tonis return...YAHTZEE !!!!

pss. I am not looking forward to the next episode where "what a suprise"...not . That zzzzzz the "Charla's" get control again. Wow wonder what new rule they will make up as they go along next?

I hope that Holly turns from Scott because of his actions with Melanie. And that Tom goes with her, because he is disgusted with everyone's behavior last night... he seems like the kind of guy that could do that.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarnumba1
    Well I had to join today because I want to make some comments. Huge paragraph on how the originals have "feelings" and the Dave/Charla/Tara/Keith clan don't.

The originals got voted off cause of being arseholes. Fun or not...there are huge reasons why "the boring" people still are there. Zachass has feelings? ha!

:crybaby
    This represents the whole "original clanbabies"

:we;come to the site allstar

I have to say I don't agree with anything you said in your post.

Charla appears to be one of those people that thikns that looks can carry her far, hence the Barbie episode with Tara and charla. They dont have to do anything but look good to get by.
    I don't read this situation the same way you do.
    The way I look at it is that everyone was treating Charla and Tara like the dumb models, they were being under-estimated so why not play up to that while scheming to advance yourself in the game?

Apparently thats all Dave needs because its pathetic the way he worships Charla while Charla is hitting on all the other guys. Dave is a grown man , he is not a child and for him to be slobbering all over Charla and letting himserlf be used by her is umseemly and pathetic.
    Dave realises that he will never be with Charla romantically.
    It's not that easy to switch the emotions on and off sometimes. Just look at Amy, she was still asking Keith why he booted Zack just last week, a full month after held left he show.
    Considering they come from the same area and could easily meet up once the show is over I'd say her continude behaviour surrounding his departure is, in it's only way, equally as pathetic as you accuse Dave of being.

Everyone gives props to Amanda.
    I think people are impressed with the way Amanda has carried herself since returning to the hotel.
    She was a drama queen at times during her first stay, but she has not succumbed to the mob mentality that has taken over the other returnees.

Tara has made out and I dont know what else with all the other guys , but has no emotion whatsover concerning her doing that. She doesnt even like tha guys shes all over...weird.
    Tara has admitted to liking both Beau and Alex, yet she went along with booting Alex to save Keith who she is allied with.

So Zach is a little hot head so waht at least he has real emotions. By the way he never called Amy fat , Beau did.
    Zack is more than a hot head imo, he is about the threaten physical violence on Keith on tomorrow nights episode and for what? Playing the game.
    He said last night his only problem as that Keith didn't tell him he was going to boot him, so why be so hostile?
    Get the hell over it.
    When the subject of calling Amy fat came up last night, Zack did not deny it. He said that Keith was going back to the first episode because that was all he had on Zack.
    Why wouldn't he have argued about that at the time?
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

allstarnumba1... I just have to say "thank you". I was beginning to think I was all alone out there. This is my first day on this website. I wrongly assumed most people felt like I did, but I've been reading and reading all these posts and everyone is so in love with the 4 blahs, that I was really discouraged. I agree with everything in your post. I, too, am hating that they are going to give power back to Charla on Wednesday.

I don't see that they ever took the power away from Charla.

As far as we know, the oldies were back for a couple of days, then the game would resume.
    Charla, Keith, Dave and Tar were in the driving seat before the reintroduction of the oldies, so why shouldn't the game take up where it left off?

They no doubt still have a fight on their hands as Desiree seems to be firmly in the other camp now and might take Tom with her.

We can't all like the same people obvously, but I find it impossible to believe that anyone could seriously support the actions of the returning guests last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wanna know where Host Amanda is when all this takes place.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

Probably knocking back Tequila to help get her through her hosting gig.
    I know I'd need it and I don't even drink.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Perhaps in her room crying,asking what she done in her life to get this job,lol
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

Closed Thread