Closed Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Omg...

ewww, i just had a disgusting thought

after this whole Paradise Hotel thing is all said and done

Playboy will be going after them to do spreads in maybe a "Women of Paradise Hotel" issue.

and Amy will be the first to get called, gross lol (yall will see that after all the airbrushing Amy will have flawless skin and be 20 lbs. lighter)

the only thing that will be worst is Toni

Quote Originally Posted by pyssdogg

Playboy will be going after them to do spreads in maybe a "Women of Paradise Hotel" issue.

and Amy will be the first to get called, gross lol (yall will see that after all the airbrushing Amy will have flawless skin and be 20 lbs. lighter)

Correction. TonY will be posing for "playgirl"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I can't wait for the Paradise Hotel Reunion...where they have Tom (or Keith) as teh big winner, with Charla sitting smuggly besides him.

The rest of the reunion will be the angry originals spouting off about WHY they HAD to act that way on the show. Cause, we all know they HAVE to be embarrassed after seeing the show... well, all except Zachass, he LIKES being that way. Oh, and Acmy too.

Then I can all over again at all of'm.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryoneToday
    I'm feeling lazy today. I can't handle the concept of going through 21/22 pages of comments.
    I read each and every entry that the good ppl here made. How can I expect them to read my thoughts and meanderings if I can't take the time to read their thoughts and comments. BTW if you change your default settings to show more posts per page it doesn't look quite so daunting. I only had to read 5 pages of text

CharlaFan if you think 100 or so ppl viewing is lots you should have been here last night at 11pm. There were 220 ppl viewing the Paradise Hotel thread and of the 220 only 87 were registered users!

Fox better get this right!! Now, as disgusted as I am with the goings on last night I will not threaten to no longer watch the show.. my OCD just will not allow me not to see this fiasco through to completion. DVM said in the previews that the former guests will learn the real reason for their return.. its what we've been dreading.. The Jury bleah worst.concept.ever
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssdogg

I can totally see Kristin, Holly, Desiree, and Charla doing Playboy. Yes, Charla. I bet she'd get freaky for enough cash. We already know she does when she's had enough booze.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

The thing that I don't get and kinda irritates me is why do some people still root for the "originals" when they know perfectly well that they're nothing but a bunch of wannabes and a******s

Is that what we come down to as people? The pleasure of being cynical above all else.... like we would rather see Andon or Zach eating up on Dave and Charla than to recognize that kind of behaviour is totally wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    The thing that I don't get and kinda irritates me is why do some people still root for the "originals" when they know perfectly well that they're nothing but a bunch of wannabes and a******
    I feel the same way you do k1w1. I have a friend, in the same line of work as me, lives a few streets over from me, we are very similar and yet we are cheering for people at oposite ends of this moral spectrum.
    My friend thinks that it's a travisty that the originals have been there so long, they have endured( ) the entire game and they deserve what ever the grand prize is.
    My theory is that the people who are cheering the original alliance were the 'in crowd' and the bullies of their Junior High/HighSchool. They are cheering for people who are just like them.. they dont see whats so wrong with these people.. because they are so similiar to themselves. That's my theory.. flame away
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

dave and holly

Dave and Holly?

Holding hands and sharing hush hush talk?

Allies or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I feel the same way you do k1w1. I have a friend, in the same line of work as me, lives a few streets over from me, we are very similar and yet we are cheering for people at oposite ends of this moral spectrum.
    My friend thinks that it's a travisty that the originals have been there so long, they have endured( ) the entire game and they deserve what ever the grand prize is.
    My theory is that the people who are cheering the original alliance were the 'in crowd' and the bullies of their Junior High/HighSchool. They are cheering for people who are just like them.. they dont see whats so wrong with these people.. because they are so similiar to themselves. That's my theory.. flame away
    And the thing that doesn't help matters here is we don't even know what the prize is for winning this thing.... so technically speaking people are going against one another and being personal with one another for NOTHING! And the rules of the game are murky at best so we can't really judge on who's "playing the game" best but more on what each of the guests, past and present, have as far as their personality and manners concern.... and clearly the "originals" are losing it big time...

And you're absolutely right.... people with the "in crowd" or popular people mentality are more likely to cheer for people like themselves... how else can you explain why Zach, Amy et all have such anamosity against Charla, Keith et all? They're certainly not competing for money or anything tangable for that matter.... so why are people being so upset and personal is beyond "normal" folks, like myself, who take this game of reality show with a grain of salt- nothing serious.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by psycguy
    I was thinking the exact same thing. A sort of video version of Pandora's box. Show a clip of one of these bullies claiming how shady people were followed up with a montage of their own backstabbing and lies. The only problem would be that these idiots would just look at the tape and not realize they are still being hypocrites. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
    I have been thinking the same thing for weeks. These people are so delusional that they actually believe that what they percieve to be true is true. Amy could walk in on Zach doin the dirty with someone else and she would make an excuse about how he was really doing it for them.

As I predicted last week I was pissed off the entire night and actually felt physically ill when it was all over. I was waiting for the human sacrifice to begin.

I felt like Keith, Dave and Tara handled themselves really well considering the all out assult they were under. I had hoped that Charla could have been stronger, but was glad that her group rallied around her.
    (For the person that said she was crying for the camera [about 50 pages back in this thread], I disagree. She was squeezed in behind the toilet with a towel over her face, if she was mugging for the camera I would have thought that she would have dramatically thrown herself on the bed and sobbed like in the old movies. I also think that if it had been an act she certainly wouldnt have said that "No one deserves to be treated like this, not even them"[the originals]).

I did find one thing that Zach said very interesting (I know, who knew), he told Dave that if he was his friend then he would have wanted him there. So everyone Zach and his bunch played friends with and then got rid of , were they friends Zach? Beau did you hear this???

Amy, Kristen *bleep , *bleep, *bleep, *bleep, *bleep, you all disgust me.

Desiree, you lay down with dogs...........

I noticed Tom quietly taking it all in a couple of times, I would like to interpret the look on his face as disgust (time will tell), he did seem pretty uncomfortable (other than the whipped cream part) the few times he was on screen.

Scott, Holly, Melanie , Still as non-descript as ever. Holly don't be jealous of Melanie, What did you think , that this was Married by America?

Amanda , You go girl

Andon , Your a joke, the burger king crown thing, did you think of that all by your self? I really loved Dave standing up to this cheap thug. The only reason that Amy was trying to lead Dave away is because she wants to be nice to lure Dave to their side (her and Des were talking about it [Keith won't budge, so it's gotta be Dave they said]).

Anyway just my opinions of last nights feeding frenzy. I really hope that the originals get a good healthy dose of their own medicine and someone exposes them for the lying, 2 faced backstabbers that they are. Karma come on down your the next contestant.......

I don't think my TV can handle another night of me yelling at it
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Closed Thread