Closed Thread
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Far be it for me to clear up ANYTHING about Andon-he's so freakin' confusing...anyway...I dated a guy who only had tats on one side because he did his own tattoo work.

Now, I don't really think that's the case here, but just in case it is, thought I'd throw it out there.
    It could be, I guess. I have nothing against tattoos or people that have them, but I've never seen the fascination with inserting needles into various body parts just for fun. And anyway it's not the tattoos I dislike, just Andon and his attitude. The guy was such an ass last night, particularly to Dave. Sure, Dave is a pathetic dork, and I do agree with you about him being used, but there was no need to make fun of him in front of everyone like that. How old are you, Andon, 12? No, I take that back. I've seen 12 year olds act more mature than that.

And to think I actually thought he was kinda cool at first.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fan
    i think we can all agree. zach's mom made the right call leaving his ass in that grocery store...
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I'm feeling lazy today. I can't handle the concept of going through 22 pages of comments.
    I actually think they joined this thread with the "Zack is back" thread, which is why it is so long, so you can skip the first 8-9 pages.

-Question: Was Amanda sympathetic to Charla or Tara while she was actually there? I don't remember that, but she seemed the only sane returning guest who sort of realized how hurtful the returning guests were being.
    At first they didn't seem to like eachother but when the "originals" sort of let her out of there click her and Charla sort of got close before she got voted out.

-Next Question: Andon: Was he always so against Dave? I don't remember that. Maybe his connection with Toni made him all wacko.
    He seems to be an egomaniac and wants airtime.

-Is Kavita coming back? Or was she just not there long enough? My VCR crapped out for about ten minutes so she might have been there and I just missed it.
    Yes she was shown in the previews, my guess is they will make a deal about her and Zack(they mentioned it a bit on the last show and they also made a reference to her last week so i have a feeling it will be a big part of the show.

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paradiseprinces
    I am so happy to see that the old peepz r back!! Amy and Zack huggin again!! SO CUTE!!...Tony the bitch will be back,Oh man I love her shes just like me BIAAAATCH hahaha,,,, I love the old people.... CEPT Charla.. shes to quiet an she needs to tell people the truth *hidden cams haha*

oh yeah broken english returns!! Ok I understand that the majority of the Zack lovers are under the age of 15 but for heaven's sake- type your responses in Word and SPELL CHECK/GRAMMAR CHECK then past them into the forum.. we won't make fun of you as much..

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Yes she was shown in the previews, my guess is they will make a deal about her and Zack(they mentioned it a bit on the last show and they also made a reference to her last week so i have a feeling it will be a big part of the show.
    Amanda mentioned last night that she's got dirt on Zack about him and Kavita hooking up. Amy doesn't know about that yet and none of the other Originals will tell her. I hope Amanda drops that bomb on her right before she leaves.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Amanda mentioned last night that she's got dirt on Zack about him and Kavita hooking up. Amy doesn't know about that yet and none of the other Originals will tell her. I hope Amanda drops that bomb on her right before she leaves.
    I hate to say it but i think amy is the type of girl who would not care if she found out about zach kissing other girls.

[COLOR=darkred]I loved and hated this show all that the same time. What a buncha venomous biotches!! I wonder what show Andon and Beau were watching.. because it surely wasn't the show that I have been watching all summer. Charla is playing hard?? How about Amy and Kristen? they weren't playing hard? I just about lost my supper last night when Amy was so smug.. she actually thinks this is going to help her out LOL dumb bitch. The display of the former guests last night demonstrated the behaviour that sent them walking in the first place. They deserve to be exactly where they are - on the outside looking in. Really they aren't going to have alot of influence on the game. Desiree was already in the middle of switching camps before shithead Zack ever arrived and I love that Tom was totally silent last night.. he didn't say one word. He's taking it all in and I hope he will make his decision based on what's best for his chances of survival... that would be sticking with the Barbie contingent.
    I think Dave did a great job of sticking up for himself and Charla when Andon went off on his little tirade (what show has he been watching again?) And Dave semi-calmly walked away.

Keith!!!!! Please!! Please before Zack leaves give him something to remember you by I was thinking one of those knowing smug smiles that speaks volumes without saying a word. And the thousand yard stare of course. I love that Keith, Tara, Charla and Dave remained mostly calm in the face of adversity (or zit city for Amy) Charla of course retreated to her room, she should have just walked around with a small smile, never giving anything away. You never let them see you sweat.

oh gawd its going to kill me to type this but ... I actually respect that Zack told Dave straight out that No Charla doesn't talk crap about him behind his back and according to Charla its Charla and Dave to the end. Zack said you can totally trust Charla. I think this is something our needy, formerly fatboy needed to hear. He smiled and I think that really lifted his spirits. I agree with Charla, Dave is high maintenence and he need constant reassurance.. geez get past it Dave.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    anyone also notice that zack kind of looks like that guy from dumb and dumberer

Because that's his brother.

FORT Fogey
    On a side note, i can't believe the amount of traffic this board is getting. It looks like there has been over 100(sometimes up to 150) people on this board(including lurkers). Sort of makes me feel like my past 2 1/2 months watching this show was not in vein(although in all reality it probably was).

I just have to say this show has turned into one of the best reality shows i have ever seen since the first survivor(not like that is a great achievement). Between the drama and stupidty of people this train wreck is just to funny to watch.

I just feel sorry for the people out there who spent time watching BB4, boy did they miss alot(i gave up watching BB4 for the most part a month ago cos i just found it to boring, although i still might catch the odd show here or there and read the boards to see what happens on wednesdays).

Ph.D. Pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Lister
    What I'd like to see is a group activity where they all sit down and a video is shown of all the evicted houseguests saying and doing crappy things against each other ... maybe Toni can be the hostess/MC of the presentation. You can exclude anything that directly relates to the present guests. It would be fun to see all of the bullies viciousness be turned on each other !
    I was thinking the exact same thing. A sort of video version of Pandora's box. Show a clip of one of these bullies claiming how shady people were followed up with a montage of their own backstabbing and lies. The only problem would be that these idiots would just look at the tape and not realize they are still being hypocrites. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Closed Thread