Closed Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zackrocks
    royal blue
    so y do u guyz hate zack so much? i mean he's attratcted to only one girl..(amy)...not like alex whose a playa...... he's really nice to amy and hott too.....iiight :nono (alex)

Check your old tapes there ZackROCKS-- he made out with Amanda, and Kavita, and I quote "AMy and I are NOT the married couple.." to Tara not quite the knight in shining armor...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    I think thats why the drinks are so free flowing! Alchol often brings out the worst in people. I can't honestly say I'm fond of any one of these people. Keith is about the only person who has been the most honest, to your face and behind your back. I also believe the reason Fox keeps changing the rules, and won't reveal the prize is to see how it affects these people. And its not been pretty! They are all turning on someone, and for what?
    I said something similar in a thread I started. Keith is about the only person on the show I have any respect for at all now. Everyone else I'm just disgusted with, including the Outsiders.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    OK, I'm flying blind here since I didn't feel like navigating through 21 pages of this thread. So probably everything I'm going to mention has already been brought up, but hey, tough cookies, I guess. I'm just too lazy to check it out.
    I'm feeling lazy today. I can't handle the concept of going through 22 pages of comments.

Observations:
    -Was it just me, or was any one else sort of creeped out by the fact that there was a soap dish between the toilet and the bidet?

-On that same topic, is it just my OCD talking, or did anyone else thing "Man, I hope they cleaned that toilet area before they had that big conference there?" I just figure the combination of men (I don't mean to stereotype, there are some clean bathroom men...but you know what I mean...) and copious amounts of alcohol (which, as most of us know the hard way, can cause copious amounts of yarfing...) would kind of make that...an icky place.

-Question: Was Amanda sympathetic to Charla or Tara while she was actually there? I don't remember that, but she seemed the only sane returning guest who sort of realized how hurtful the returning guests were being.

-Next Question: Andon: Was he always so against Dave? I don't remember that. Maybe his connection with Toni made him all wacko.

-Theory: What if...and I know the ousted guests could freely watch the show on TV...but what if Fox provided the ousted guests with "tampered footage", ie crap pasted together to make the current guests look bad? Maybe they've been bamboozled. (I always wanted to use that word in a sentence.)

-Is Kavita coming back? Or was she just not there long enough? My VCR crapped out for about ten minutes so she might have been there and I just missed it.

-For all the crap I've slung about Amy, word up to her for taking Dave away from the hounds of hell. But only that...the rest of the show I wanted to kick her in the shins.

-Dave is very diplomatic. He has more stones than I do (obviously) to be able to stand there, listen to them hammer on him, and then walk away like an adult.

-In the previews for next week's show, Charla looks like she's had mono. No wonder she wants to stay in her room.

-Charla was getting a bad rap. What was with Andon telling (I think it was Andon, I don't remember) Dave that she's never alone in her room? She's ALWAYS alone. I just hope Dave didn't buy into that crap.

-It sure would be funny if Fox had fed the ousted guests a load of crap and then Amanda The Host says "Oh yeah, those clips we sent you-total lies."

-Theory: There HAS to be something with all the headbands, wristbands...etc. They look like tennis players from the 70's. I wonder if they're some sort of...I don't know. Several of the men were wearing them...and they never did before.

-Possible Prize Idea: The winners get to drown the former houseguest of their choice.

-Theory: When DVOG said the four Daves "hold all the cards", do you think perhaps there's a pun in there? Like...something with regaining their power has to do with...I don't know. Nevermind. Stupid idea.

I didn't mean for this to be this long. Pardon me. I didn't, overall, think much of the episode, really...it was wacko and I felt like Fox was messing with me because it felt stilted and strange.

In other news, I'm glad they give us that sexual content warning because there's more action in the previews for Skin and Boston Public than in PH.
    Last edited by YCan'tAngieRead; 09-02-2003 at 12:08 PM. Reason: I've only recently learned how to count.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Interesting that Zack's nightmare was that Amy liked him only because of the game and was playing him. And that Toni was in the nightmare.

Maybe its true.

All I can add is...Beau gets what he deserves. How blind and stupid is her. What a nitwit. He actually thinks all the originals were on his side and had his back the whole time...what a maroon!

Andon...OMG. The only words that come to mind are "Big dumb Goof".

FORT Regular
    What I'd like to see is a group activity where they all sit down and a video is shown of all the evicted houseguests saying and doing crappy things against each other ... maybe Toni can be the hostess/MC of the presentation. You can exclude anything that directly relates to the present guests. It would be fun to see all of the bullies viciousness be turned on each other !

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaenee
    All I can add is...Beau gets what he deserves. How blind and stupid is her. What a nitwit. He actually thinks all the originals were on his side and had his back the whole time...what a maroon!

Andon...OMG. The only words that come to mind are "Big dumb Goof".
    I was thinking Tattoo FREAK! And to think I thought he was pretty cool at first, too.

Oh, why are all his tattoos on only one side? Is he saving the other side for that naked lady tat?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    Oh, why are all his tattoos on only one side? Is he saving the other side for that naked lady tat?
    Far be it for me to clear up ANYTHING about Andon-he's so freakin' confusing...anyway...I dated a guy who only had tats on one side because he did his own tattoo work.

Now, I don't really think that's the case here, but just in case it is, thought I'd throw it out there.
    -The Joe Schmo Show

On Hiatus
    Oh and I forgot...

-Wouldn't it be humourous if all the ousted HG's have to stay in the black room together?

-And concept: Make all of the ousted HG's room for a night with whomever was responsible for kicking them off. I'd love to see Keith and Zachk stuck in a room together.
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Zack.
    He's a little bit'a lawyer and he sports a fine six-pack.
    Then one day he was shooting off his mouth,
    and up through the ground, there came a talent scout.

FOX, that is. Reality tee vee.

Well the first thing you know, 'ol Zack's in paradise.
    He doesn't like his bed-mate, so he isn't very nice.
    He said, "Bleepin' Amy isn't cute enough for me,
    She doesn't ask me questions and she has some bad acne."

Oil, that is. All over her face. No close-ups, please.

Ol' Zack, he has a history, and it's sad as sad can be.
    Momma left him in a grocery, with the milk and cheddar cheese.
    Brought up in Arizonee, overcame his awful start.
    And now he's on the telly, and he has a starring part.

He and Amy, they were fighting, and he didn't seem to care.
    And along came Keith, targets sighted on the pair.
    Keith had all the power, and Zack never had a chance.
    "Are you bleepin' kidding?" Amy cried out in a trance.

Oh, FOX just rewrote history, the greatest love you ever knew.
    A hotel just full of cursing, Keith, it's all because of you.
    Big Zack, he has a posse, and it's filled with forty boys.
    And our dear ol' lovestruck Amy nearly packed up all her toys.

Checked out, that is. Well, not quite. Well, not hardly at all.

But the story doesn't end here, no, it doesn't end at all.
    FOX is deperate for the ratings, and to Zack they gave a call.
    Up drove a limousine, and they opened up the door.
    It's our ersatz lawyer and he's evened up the score.

Get a stiff drink, set a spell, Y'all come back now, y'hear?
    I my Gawd I almost peed my past on that one!! I was even singing it out loud LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Anemic

Closed Thread