Closed Thread
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Hey, they're all a bunch of hypocrites and liars. Every one. Except maybe Keith. He's the only one who's been up front about "playing the game" the whole time. I think I hate them all now.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Disgusted. I will not roll through the 21 pages of messages to see the entire forum's opinion.

Zack is out of line. He was voted off by Keith. Sorry, it is a game. The threats and trash talk are out of line. Zack is an insecure little homo that needs help.

Amy is a pos. Hope her mother is proud of the white trash whore she raised. Her and Zack are candidates for the America newter program. Amy, Toni and Kristin allied no differently than Charla and Tara. In fact, they were nastier than Charla and Tara.

Beau. You watched the airing. Why? Out of all the people there you seemed decent. I guess the AZ crew will hang together. Remember when you go home, every decent person you ever meet will know that you are a coward and a bully.

Amanda. You are brilliant, there will be a twist and I predict one of the old guests will return. It will be you, Amanda.

Tom and Desiree. You watched this show before, be strong and win this game. Do not resort to bully tactics.

Charla. You are strong. Quit crying and fight back when Amy gets in your face do not back down. Amy and Zack run on dog piss psychology. Piss down her leg and one bite she will run like cur whore she is.

Tara. Smart girl, you will still win stay the course.

Dave. Cudos to you. I am proud of the way you stand up to bullies. Dave's actions show bravery. Bravery is not the absence of fear, rather it is action even though you are afraid. You may have man boobs and you may not be the most attractive. Your are the best man.

Keith. Sorry. Life's a b&tch. Hang strong and you will win.

Scott. Want to play the game w/ integrity like you have in the past. Shut Zack's mouth. The girls are on your side. Shut him up and you will beat everyone. You must step up and against your former cast members, stop the insanity.

Amy

Amy said with motioning hands together:
    "There is the group, and then there is Charla,
    the group doesn't have to join Charla,
    Charla has to join the group."

Where have we heard this before?

Highschool
    College
    Nazi Germany?

FORT Newbie

FOX, damn you.

I refuse to believe that the originals will get the upper hand. No way. Fox can't do that to us. It almost seems now like Good versus Evil, and evil cannot win.

They come back on and give Kieth and the gang a hardtime, but I say that Keith and the gang will get some sort of power.

Wasn't that said at the end of the show? Something like they will have the upper hand?

Viv
    Did anyone else think that Andon was implying *not* only that Charla was backstabbing Dave, but that she was sleeping around on him and plotting his demise? (Well, if you can sleep around on someone that you've told from the beginning that you don't like in that way...but I digress)

I think it was Andon? One of the originals pulled Dave aside and tried to convince him that Charla wasn't so innocent and that when she said she was in her room she was really off visiting others in that special paradise hotel way... I don't remember the exact words, but that is what he seemed to be hinting at...or am I reading too much into the dialogue?

This is a complete fabrication. Charla was much too busy hiding from obnoxious people like him to be making nightly excursions.

Anyway, I was just happy Keith was there to say 'Charla?? Come on Dave this is CHARLA!'

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    This show was definitely cast for maximum inebriation and unpleasantness.

I think thats why the drinks are so free flowing! Alchol often brings out the worst in people. I can't honestly say I'm fond of any one of these people. Keith is about the only person who has been the most honest, to your face and behind your back. I also believe the reason Fox keeps changing the rules, and won't reveal the prize is to see how it affects these people. And its not been pretty! They are all turning on someone, and for what?

FORT Newbie
    Andon is another loser. He put himself in a position to be tossed. What did Charla have to do with his vote off? Methinks FOX has broken the bottom of the barrell and put these old guests up to the shenanigans.

Last nights show was just a little to crazy for me. Just after watching the first 5 minutes of seeing Zack and Amy back to their ways made me sick. I really wanted to throw up when Zack was telling Amy that he didnt realized how much he really cared about her until he left and that he was having nightmares....Bullsh*t.

Now the only thing that I found so weird was the way that Beau was acting. Like he said that he was watching all the episodes but did he miss the ones when Zack and Alex were talking all that crap about him?

I like how Amanda was with the originals and then go back and tell the other guys what they all were saying about them. Man if that was me on that show trust me Amy would not be talking all the smack and with Zack you dont even know how bad I wanted Keith to jump across that table and beat the crap out of him. I think that would of been a good reason to get kicked off the show. I just hope that he wins the show.
    Always the life of the party

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    Does anyone know where Zach buys his sassy matching head/wrist bands? I packed mine away in 1984 and can't seem to find them.

I thought I kept up with the styles pretty well, but WHAT IS THAT? Tennis, anyone????!!

Can't wait to see if he brought Amy a pair of matching legwarmers.

You have to give up props for being able to wrap the wristband around his bicep.. what a dork.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Man, was that horrible to watch last night. I always disliked the Originals, and now I just dislike everyone. I've seen nests of rattlers with less venom than was on the show last night.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Closed Thread