Closed Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Please tell me that someone is going to have the balls to tell one of these people who are returning to screw off.
    I could never just sit there and let zachass or nasty amy say all this crap like their saying to keith, charla, tara , and dave.
    And why did dumbass beau forget that his 'friends' wanted him gone.
    I guess its easier to jump on the dumbass bandwagon.
    I'm sure their going to bring back toni so amy isnt the only unstable chick there. I hope that the people who are there have to choice as to who goes and which one replaces them, if thats the case.
    Id get rid of pimple face..and replace her with amanda..that would piss them all off.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    OK, I'm flying blind here since I didn't feel like navigating through 21 pages of this thread. So probably everything I'm going to mention has already been brought up, but hey, tough cookies, I guess. I'm just too lazy to check it out.

I'm starting to not like anyone on the show after seeing yesterday's episode. They're all pretty much hypocrites and liars.

At least Keith has been honest about playing the game the whole time. He's always analyzing every situation and tries to stay 2-3 moves ahead of everyone else. It's a chess match for him.

All of the Originals are guilty of the very same thing they've been accusing the Outsiders of. I could go off on this but there's really no point.

I did have to laugh though when Keith was telling Tara and Charla about Beau and Kristin making fun of them and Tara was like "They were making fun of us?" Here's a dollar. Buy a clue.

I'm feeling really lazy so that's all I'm going to say. I'm pretty sure most everything I want to say has been mentioned already in the 21(!) pages of this thread.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Wow. What a show. I've been showering since it went off the air last night.

Okay. Sure, it was harsh. Beyond harsh. Those guys were just NASTY. I haven't seen behavior like this since that crayon incident at the gradeschool BUT...Fox didn't let me down.

Week after week on these other reality shows they have been promising me "amazing twists" and the "most shocking rose ceremony ever" and, ya know what, I've NEVER been shocked. However, when PH says they are turning on the emotional blender, they don't disappoint. Whew.

After watching this season play out, I am QUITE sure that this is going to twist around and leave all the bootees looking like the asses they are and the Barbies and their crew will be right back on top.

If it doesn't happen, I'll eat my hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I'm feeling really lazy so that's all I'm going to say. I'm pretty sure most everything I want to say has been mentioned already in the 21(!) pages of this thread.
    I thought I'd start at the beginning and read all the quotes (slow day here) but I realized that this thread actually begins on 8/26! How could it be a 9/1 show "spoilers" thread and begin 8/26? Did someone get a little merge-happy?

FORT Newbie

I just have to say something now! I'm glad everyone here sees the "originals" for what they are. I'm definitely for the Barbie Brigade.

Charla reminds me a lot of myself. A bit introverted and doesn't find the "in crowd" type of entertainment entertaining. She is a bit self-absorbed at times, but I don't think she's tyring to be stuck up. She just doesn't find the same stuff fun and she's tired of being picked on. I hope she gets herself together and fights back.

I found Amanda annoying when she was there, but I don't think she meant to be manipulative. I just think she's confused and a bit immature. I wish Tara hadn't voted her off (now....wasn't so upset at the time) and I'm glad Amanda doesn't seem to be holding it against her.

The Zach/Amy/originals are so junior high.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Heh. They're ALL pretty much junior high-ish. Except maybe Keith. He's about the only one that's been honestly playing the game the whole time. He's made no secret about it, much to the irritation of the Originals. Scott doesn't even seem to be playing, so that's admirable in its own way.

What the hell was Tattoo's problem last night? Did they run out of room on his back and he couldn't get that naked lady finished? The dude was in rare form last night, with his unprovoked attack on Dave and then trying to suck up to him and warn him about Charla. Granted, Dave's an annoying dork who's being used, but show some class Tattoo.
    Last edited by duckgirl; 09-02-2003 at 02:19 PM.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Was it just me or did Beau and Kristin appear to be inebriated when they arrived? I'm guessing fox got them loaded in the limo on the way in from the airport. That would at explain, in part, why they were so vile.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Was it just me or did Beau and Kristin appear to be inebriated when they arrived? I'm guessing fox got them loaded in the limo on the way in from the airport. That would at explain, in part, why they were so vile.
    I'm trying to think of a time when those two don't seem tipsy. Beau always seemed to be slurring when he was speaking..and it would explain why kristen was so trampy all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Mickles4814
    i feel so out of place on this board....you all like The Barbies i want them out. Am i the only one who wants them out?
    No, I'd like to see them out also. I simply can't stand Tara, she is the MOST 2 faced person there. And Charla has treated Dave so badly, there is just no excuse for that. The oldies may be obnoxious, but at least they are not afraid to say it to someones face rather than behind their backs.

Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    No, I'd like to see them out also. I simply can't stand Tara, she is the MOST 2 faced person there. And Charla has treated Dave so badly, there is just no excuse for that. The oldies may be obnoxious, but at least they are not afraid to say it to someones face rather than behind their backs.
    I'm so glad that this is a place for individual opinions..because i could not disagree with you more.
    Zachass and his gang of losers get off on making people feel like crap...they act like their all still in high school..its pathetic to watch them all gang up on people.
    Keith, charla, dave ,and tara are the ones who are treating it as it is...a game.
    And last time i checked the oldies also talk behind eachothers backs.
    Am i mistaken or did they all want beau gone. Plus crazy toni and her friends were plotting to get rid of charla...and i dont think they said it to her face...they still acted like they were her friends.
    I for one cant wait until zachass and the idiots leave...and hopefully take amy with them

Closed Thread