Closed Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    If Zack is back permanently, then I'm done. There's only so much of the Zackass that I can take.
    I'm with you. I guess I'll have to start watching Big Brother. Or (gasp) not watching TV and doing something productive. I know! How ludicrous!

And I haven't yet stooped to bashing Amy's complexion but...she seemed to have real problems on last evening's show. Maybe she's suffering from stress induced acne and Fox brought back Zack to make her prettier.

And please tell me this forum doesn't allow people like Zacksbabygurl to live...
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    And please tell me this forum doesn't allow people like Zacksbabygurl to live...
    The unfortunate thing about not living in a dictatorship is that everybody (even Zack fans) are allowed to voice their opinions. I wish they would just keep it on the PH boards and leave the adult conversationalists alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Zach is back.

Now this show has gone from the ridiculous (yet entertaining) to just plain stupid.
    (yet entertaining)

The previews with DVOG saying "Zach's Back!!" was the funniest part about last nights show. That and getting a REALLY good look at poor Amy's zitface in the workout room. I never really noticed it before that....but she must have just woken up, and the lighting was just terrible in there.

She's gonna be sponsored by Oxy when the show is over!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This is ridiculous.

As if the show wasn't bad enough already with their silly rules that change every week to suit whatever they want. I HATE the idea of bringing back a contestant. I might have accepted it had the guests done the voting, but for Fox to simply just pick someone they want back in the game is just dumb.

I'm done with this show....forEVER.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Even Oxy-Angela looks better than Amy~!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think it's awesome that Zacks baq. i wish it was fo r longer though. Just one day isn't enough. He was the reason i started watching Paradise hotel. He's sooooooo sexy. he will probly get people after Keith but his allience isn't as big as keiths so i don't think it'll work. I can't wait till tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by x0xhugzx0x
    I think it's awesome that Zacks baq. i wish it was fo r longer though. Just one day isn't enough. He was the reason i started watching Paradise hotel. He's sooooooo sexy. he will probly get people after Keith but his allience isn't as big as keiths so i don't think it'll work. I can't wait till tomorrow!!
    Keith is the Man that will never work~!!! and plus he got the brains and stradegy to play the game.

FORT Fogey
    I think this post shows why it is good to bring Zack back next episode. In a matter of 12 hours after the show this post has gotten about 1/3 the posts of the show *spoilers* thread, which shows although we hate him we do have some interest.

Personally i will be upset if he stays more then a week(ie 2 shows) as a guest but him being back for a little can make for alot of good drama(read that entetainment).

I personally see them doing the him asking amy to leave with him, to make her departure more dramatic then the obvious her getting booted off next by the clique(which most likely will happen unless they have some twist that will keep her).

What would be interesting is if she leaves with zac that they bring another girl in. Imagine if Toni came back and had power to knock any girl out. As much as i like the clique(Charla, Tara, Dave and Keith), i think the show would be more interesting if one got knocked out soon(which most likely won't happen unless a twist occurs).

As for a side note about Zack, i read somewhere he recently did a radio interview like a week ago for a radio station in AZ, you take into consideration that PH is filmed 2 weeks in advance, that means he was back home after only 1 week

http://www.949zht.com/music/interviews/ <--check it out
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 08-26-2003 at 01:17 PM.

The only problem is we all saw this coming. The second Zach was kicked off and Amanda didn't include "FOREVER" at the end of the sentence, we all knew there was a chance he would be returning. I sensed foreshadowing when they were waiting to find out about the new check-in and Tara said that she wondered if it would be someone from their past - meaning a kicked off guest. (I almost said Character - now knowing that Zachass is coming back!)

Closed Thread