Closed Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Zach is back.

Now this show has gone from the ridiculous (yet entertaining) to just plain stupid.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    It probably is only for one show, Hostess Amanda did say there would be no more guests checking into paradise..

Maybe Zack has come back to give Amy an ultimatium.. to leave with him or stay..

So, hopefully we will be rid of her
    Are you sure that is what hostess Amanda said exactly? I thought she said, "They'll be no NEW guests checking into paradise." Notice the wording. Technically, Zach is not a "new" guest. He is a returning old one, so perhaps he may actually replace whatever guy goes home this week (Alex, Alex, ALEX!!!!). I hope I'm wrong about this, but I have a horrible feeling that Paradise Hotel is getting a little lawyer back in it!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    If Zack is back permanently, then I'm done. There's only so much of the Zackass that I can take.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

GEEE...If Zack has the power to eliminate someone and send one of the guy home...Who can that be..no name (keith). I really hope it's not that he's checking in as mind numbing as it is just visiting..and then go back to where he is where ever ZackWorld is.

How bout starting a petition to kick Zack off the show?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well, even though I fell off the couch last night when Zack walked down those steps, I have to admit...I am thrilled. Seriously thrilled. This show gets more confusing and convoluted with every week that goes by!

And, if this means Amy gets more face time, someone, please, do something about her face. Putty her, caulk her...whatever it takes! That zit on her face last night was monstrously huge. Should it explode, she may take out a camera operator.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Well, even though I fell off the couch last night when Zack walked down those steps, I have to admit...I am thrilled. Seriously thrilled. This show gets more confusing and convoluted with every week that goes by!

And, if this means Amy gets more face time, someone, please, do something about her face. Putty her, caulk her...whatever it takes! That zit on her face last night was monstrously huge. Should it explode, she may take out a camera operator.

I thought the guys would have done something about her face when they had the chance to (when they were giving massauges, manicures etc.)

Isn't he cutier than Amy?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx

I thought the guys would have done something about her face when they had the chance to (when they were giving massauges, manicures etc.)
    Would you?

Maji, you are in rare form today! YOur last post about Amy's face just about got me fired.

I guess it's gonna be somewhat entertaining and interesting that he's there to stir things up. but it's still mine numbing

Closed Thread