Closed Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

FORT Newbie

Omg!!

OMG ZACKS COMING BACK!! yay omg when i was watchin pardise hotel last night they said ZACK was coming back omg when i heard that i was soo happy!! yaya i get to see his sexy face again!! yay!! i love pardise hotel it rockss! and i think that Zack & Amy were teh best couple even tho they had there fights! they were still the best couple!! omg zack is soo sexy!! man i wouls f**k him anyday!! hehe lol jkzz!!:):):)

anywayz overall i think ZACK IS SOO SEXY!! & 4 all u people that hate zack & amy U SUCK!! cuz there the best! and 4 all u people who think Amys ugly! thats mean cuz she aint ugly! shes pretty!!

Thats all 4 now! peace & luv michelle!!

(K)~Luvin Paul~(K)
    (K)Luin Zack(K)
    (K)Luvin Eminem(K)
    ^ ^
    my 3 fav guys~ up there^

I bet Zack has to wear the black necklace because it is the only room available. If you'll remember from last night, Alex and Tara went into that room because no one was staying there. So if in fact Zack is just visiting (which I hope is the case), I would bet that he would be sleeping in the black room.

What do you guys think?

Hopefully He's only back to stir things up alil... GOing after Keith. BUt Keith is a big boy he'll give'em a good run for his money. And this should be quite an interesting episode. No more guest checking in So he'll be here for an episode or so (SO god help us all). Maybe it's the new and improve after allot of theropy kinda Zack~*~yeah right.

Rock Star
    I'm with Paradigm, I think this is a lame ploy on Fox's part. He was booted fair and square - get out!

Dear, Dear, zacksbabygurl, spell check honey. Your post was impossible to read in parts.
    di

I am devestated that Fox couldn't find a better way to revive the show that was dwindling. I think it will only be for 1 and 1/2 episodes like Amanda's boyfriend. Yes, Jason wore the black necklace since he stayed in the black room.
    It will be interesting to see if Zackazz has been paying attention to the show since he left. It will also be interesting to see whether or not he will let them all know that there is a conspiracy in paradise and just who is a part of it.

I didnt think I'll live to see this day.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I am devestated that Fox couldn't find a better way to revive the show that was dwindling. I think it will only be for 1 and 1/2 episodes like Amanda's boyfriend. Yes, Jason wore the black necklace since he stayed in the black room.
    It will be interesting to see if Zackazz has been paying attention to the show since he left. It will also be interesting to see whether or not he will let them all know that there is a conspiracy in paradise and just who is a part of it.
    In order to pay attention to the show, it would kinda require to have attention spand bigger than a centermeter...That might be kinda hard for Zack anyhow... I bet you it would be completly like Amanda's Ex-boy that he's only there for a week and ofcourse the black necklace...What is he going to do come back and try to be a tough @$$ how his butt got kicked off and give them a piece of his mind. Which I don't think it's entirely that big. And for the Zack and Amy fan that was here. I don't find Amy a pretty girl, she's not ugly...But I think my cat is kinda cuter anyhow.

Not to mention Zack needs to realize there are more things in life than to let people make their world into ZackWorld ( what an awful place)...and how great he is.

Even if Zack's back for just a week, hopefully we'll see less of that hideous Amy.

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    Even if Zack's back for just a week, hopefully we'll see less of that hideous Amy.
    I don't know about that one... why do I have a feeling that we might see more of Amy ( if they keep on filming them catching up i'm seriously gonna puke).

Closed Thread