Closed Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Now that I think about it... Zach might actually get into quite a bit of trouble for what he said on national television. If something WERE to happen to Keith outside of the show... I gotta think that there would be a ban on these reality shows... or at least some type of restraint. And that would just suck! Then again... I could be way off on this.

I think Zach just needs to grow up and accept that he was voted off. That's all that he hates Keith for. Man, if everyone was that angry when someone takes someone else down in a game... I would have been beat up so many times in elemantary.

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeeeeMoney
    I think Zach just needs to grow up and accept that he was voted off. That's all that he hates Keith for. Man, if everyone was that angry when someone takes someone else down in a game... I would have been beat up so many times in elemantary.
    The difference, of course, being that most elementary school children are significantly more mature than Zack-azz.

I'm not sure why zach would have threatened keith in the first place...what the hell did keith do besides have him leave...big frickin deal. But to have them all come back is just pathetic..i hope its not for good...whats the use in voting these idiots off if then can just come back anyways.
    Plus it showed that keith might be leaving..which i hope doesnt happen

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    People like Zack are all bluster and no substance. The ones who are real trouble are silent - more the lone wolf type. Keith's in more danger of catching a disfiguring disease than anything Zack-related.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie
    very true, Amanda did say there weren't going to be any new guest checking into Paradise Hotel. She never said anything about Old Guest checking back in. I hope he stays. If he did give Amy a choice to stay or leave with him, Her ass better be ready to pack, she'll be out of there in a heart beat. She's only been staying because Zack wanted her too. Zack is fun and really cute to watch. Thank god he's back, cuz Keith is hideous. He has that dumb founded look.

I cant believe Zack is back. I can't stand him. He is so into himself. I hope he stays there for a week and that is all.

FORT Newbie
    Let Me Understand This....you Like A Guy Who Is Conceded,egotistical,pompus,ar rogant,snobbish,braindead,wome n Abuser,attitude Problem,cry Baby (did I Forget Anything).i'll Bet When He Has Sex With Amy He Screams His Own Name Out.if Amy Stays With Him She Will End Up Like Nicole Simpson.and Do You Thing For A Second Hes Been Faithfull To Amy Since Hes Been Gone.all Hes Got Going For Him Is Good Looks And Great Body.ps Looks Fade Stupids For Ever.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeeeeMoney
    Now that I think about it... Zach might actually get into quite a bit of trouble for what he said on national television. If something WERE to happen to Keith outside of the show... I gotta think that there would be a ban on these reality shows... or at least some type of restraint. And that would just suck! Then again... I could be way off on this.

you are so right! what a poor loser... and i mean loser!!! don't these people know that this is just a GAME? Please, i think a lot of people would rather jump Zach than Keith. Keith was the only one who knew how to play the game. He should win if anybody does... He was responsible for getting rid of the old timers.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveZach
    very true, Amanda did say there weren't going to be any new guest checking into Paradise Hotel. She never said anything about Old Guest checking back in. I hope he stays. If he did give Amy a choice to stay or leave with him, Her ass better be ready to pack, she'll be out of there in a heart beat. She's only been staying because Zack wanted her too. Zack is fun and really cute to watch. Thank god he's back, cuz Keith is hideous. He has that dumb founded look.
    please, you must be blind!!! I can't stand Zach and pimple-faced Amy. I hope Zach and Amy both leave the show. They are very childish and irritating to watch. They are the most disliked couple on Paradise Hotel to me!! And I like Keth.... He's the only smart one there right now!!!

I knew before last night's episode aired that the part they show Zack coming back is at the very last minute of the one hour show.... it's so predictable and sort of disappointing, well, can't wait til next week.....

Closed Thread