Closed Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    What if he was brought back to convince her to stay as long as she can ?? Perhaps the "I wanna go home" thing concerned the ratings people at FOX and they decided that Amy would listen to Zack ... more drama, more twist.
    mom2
    That is exactly what I was thinking. Zack will come back, tell Amy how great he is and how she never wanted to get to know anything about him but despite that she knows he is just the best man in the world. He will tell her that she needs to stay and win the game for him. He will put her down a few more times before he leaves and Amy will be in hog heaven.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    It probably is only for one show, Hostess Amanda did say there would be no more guests checking into paradise..

Maybe Zack has come back to give Amy an ultimatium.. to leave with him or stay..

So, hopefully we will be rid of her

I think Scott will now choose which girl goes home next - remember Amanda said choose wisely when choosing the guy to be exempt {dumb Charla and Tara}, last time Amanda said that about King and Queen they got to do the eviction. The only way that would be good for Zach to give Amy an ulimatium is if she chooses to go then Scott doesn't get to send anyone else home. Amy need to leave anyway, but I think Zach will just pick new roommates after staying a day or something lame like that.
    Mia

Quote Originally Posted by MandyMia4203
    I think Scott will now choose which girl goes home next - remember Amanda said choose wisely when choosing the guy to be exempt {dumb Charla and Tara}, last time Amanda said that about King and Queen they got to do the eviction. The only way that would be good for Zach to give Amy an ulimatium is if she chooses to go then Scott doesn't get to send anyone else home. Amy need to leave anyway, but I think Zach will just pick new roommates after staying a day or something lame like that.
    I never thought about scott being the one to send a girl home...thats a good. Charlas ass is going home if thats the case...what a dumb girl...they need to get rid of nasty amy

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I don't remember them saying "choose wisely". Did they? Can anyone who taped it confirm that? Ooooooooooh, that would be bad news for Charla, I do think. Tara won't go because she was the one to TELL Scott that he would be safe (so he'll feel a connection from that) and I damned sure don't think he'll vote off Amy or the new people.

Quote Originally Posted by MandyMia4203
    I think Zach will just pick new roommates after staying a day or something lame like that.
    I don't think Zach will have any role in the actual game itself. IMO he is there to tell Amy how much he misses herand to let her know he wants her to come home with him. It should be very interesting to see the interactionbetween he and Keith

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I don't remember them saying "choose wisely". Did they? Can anyone who taped it confirm that?
    I don't have it on tape, but it seems to me that Amanda did say that! That's a good one about Scott getting some kind of power out of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I don't have it on tape, but it seems to me that Amanda did say that! That's a good one about Scott getting some kind of power out of this!

I have it on tape and she definitely say it - and drags it out as she said it just like last time (king and queen) I am just going to be sick if that is the case because Scott is going to send home Charla - whoever said the bond with Tara thing is right - I forgot that happened.
    Mia

Zack_Sucks

Geez I wanna Kick Zack's *SS

I cant believe they brought this loser back on the show. Amy is so stupid... When she leaves he will dump her like yesterdays garbage. And the BIG man says to Keith (preview) I am going to meet you with my 20 buddies... Haa Haa what a shleprock!!

Once a punk always a punk!

Zack, wake up your a LOSER! go home..

I pick the winners to be:
    amy/dave - although I cannot stand Amy either..

This is just wrong. The previews showed a lot of old guests coming back, not just Zackazz. I'm not sure if I can endure any more of Zackazz...really, the guys supposed to be a lawyer, but the previews show him issuing threats of bodily harm to Keith. I only hope that Zach is criminally charged as a result.

It looks to me as if PH officially jumps the shark next week.

I reallize this show is likely a total sham...it's participants a bunch of actors, the rules and objectives of the game mainly undefined...but I think the show has gone too far.

What's really needed here, illustrated by PH, is an overruling committee or tribunal which enforces a code of reasonable ethics on all reality tv shows.

Such an ethics committee should have the power to prevent such travesties as the return of Zackazz and prevent unscrupulous tv execs from blatantly abusing their audience.

Zack_Sucks

what a punk

guy cant fight his own battles and needs a good *ss woopin

Closed Thread