+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: They are all coming back, Why?

They are all coming back, Why?

I can't believe that all of them are coming back. They are going to mess up Charla and the clans plans. I want them to win. Because they are playing the game. They are not emotional and boring, like the originals. So what do you think about the all the ones that where eliminated coming back to paradise. Sucks doesn't it.

Hug me!
    FOX doesn't understand the concept of "checking out Paradise forever" Actually, I want Charla OUT, I just hate the way she treats Dave.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    Boring like the Originals? The originals were the ones that brought all the fun. Charla, Dave, and company are the boring ones. And its better to be emotional than showing no emotion. Not inc. Toni, shes just a crazy y'now.

Why are they bringing them back?
    1) Ratings, 2) Stir things up.

Im guessing this screws up Dave & Charla's relationship. So interesting who will win.

disagree

The originals are boring like i said before. Dave and charla are smart, because they know how to play the game

FORT Fogey
    This show is 99% entertainment, 1% game. Sure there is a game going on but does anybody really know the rules or even how people win?

The whole point of this show is to make a summer long soap opera in the disguise of a game. As it stands before Zack came back, the show was going to get predictable so they had to spice things up.

The originals coming back will bring tons of drama. Just imagine the 10 people votes off coming back, they can say what they want, do what they want without worry of getting voted off, that to me is entertainment.

I am sure the producers know the appeal of Dave as being the "underdog" and when time comes when it looks like his days are numbered, they will introduce a twist that favors him.

FORT Newbie

coming back

Quote Originally Posted by suly
    I can't believe that all of them are coming back. They are going to mess up Charla and the clans plans. I want them to win. Because they are playing the game. They are not emotional and boring, like the originals. So what do you think about the all the ones that where eliminated coming back to paradise. Sucks doesn't it.
    i totally agree with you. i've waited this long for the end and i don't like what's happening. what is the purpose of all this if only to bring the old people back!!! sucks big time!!!!

FORT Newbie
    desiree is a dumb idiot who is turning two-faced. does she have a mind of her own? she should be thrown off the show along with Amy and now Zack. Why did they bring him back?

Fox has DONE IT..... again!

Well Fox has brought reality tv to yet a whole new level, hasn't it?

ALL THE GUESTS WILL BE BACK! What can I say?

They're like pushing the boundaries to the edge (probably over, but I think we'll have more suprises with the new season of Temp. Is.)...... and they're playing the guests emotions like a Violin Concerto...... it's Grrrrrrrreat!

I LVE it!

Bring all 'em suckers back and trun the house upside down.... it's sensational TV.... hell, I don't care about Dave or Charla's feelings anymore, let them cry their eyes out after the ex-ph-guests turn them into nothing but a pile of you know what after they're done with them. After the last episode I no longer have respect for the "charla-team" as I used to....

I realize now that Scott (not Beau, not Alex, not Zach, not Keith, not charla, not Dave, not tara, not toni etc etc) is just about the only person who's playing the game well while compose himselve superbly! Cudos to Scott! Hope he wins the thing.... though I think there's room for Tom and Des for my support to them too....

Well, anyways can't wait til next week's BIG event..... love to see each one of them verbal abuse one another to crazy.... haha can't wait.....

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    FOX doesn't understand the concept of "checking out Paradise forever" Actually, I want Charla OUT, I just hate the way she treats Dave.
    I probably wouldn't have agreed with you before the last episode... but after watching how Dave reacted to Charla's lack of caring attitude towards him, I have to agree that Charla is mean and she's no worse a bitch than Toni or Amy is if you really think about it....

Though I think it's not all Charla's fault either for the rocky and awkward relationship between Dave and her..... Dave is as much fault to blame for it too. But that's another story.... and just to say briefly Dave needs to improve on his people skills before he decides on doing anything "big" (ie dating and marriage)

i'm almost certain that the other ones never left at all (another hotel, perhaps)...i'm sure that they have been watching them the entire time and they will vote on who should the final couple be...almost like the jurors on Survivor.
    "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were.
    After the second, you see things as they are not.
    Finally, you see things as they really are,
    which is the most horrible thing in the world."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast