+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: They are all coming back, Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I see this:

Amanda, Beau, Kavita = Outsiders

Toni, Alex, Kristen, Andon, Zackass (and his 40 boys, of course) = Originals

Matt, Melanie = neutrals

I would only change one thing.. Matt will hook up with the Outsiders I think.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I would only change one thing.. Matt will hook up with the Outsiders I think.
    I think Beau will side with Amy. She never did anything bad to him, he might hold the money thing against Scott.

I'm glad everyone's coming back. The show was starting to get dull. I'm sick of Dave. I don't want him to win. The executives at Fox are smart to "stir" everyone up.

I don't think that they kept them all at a near by hotel.. didn't Toni appear on Tom Green shortly after? And wasn't Zach on a radio interview?
    I think Beau came back and hooked up with his fellow Zonies and has probably bonded with Zach, and Kristen will watching their beloved Amy.
    Can't wait to hear Zach gloat about his fan club, hee hee..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by suly
    I can't believe that all of them are coming back. They are going to mess up Charla and the clans plans. I want them to win. Because they are playing the game. They are not emotional and boring, like the originals. So what do you think about the all the ones that where eliminated coming back to paradise. Sucks doesn't it.
    I imagine it was a big suprise to the eliminated people,too. How stupid must Beau feel to be coming back after giving that really offensive speech to all of them & then running off with a "jump" ??? Do you think that they will welcome him back & treat him as they used to. Also, just wonder if when these "eliminated" were sent packing if they were sequestered together like the BB4 people. And, have they been watching the show? I kind of think they have been watching the show after hearing one tell Dave about Charla. Now, not only can they tell the people still there who has been talking behind their backs, but , they also know now who lied to them when they were there!! Interesting twist, I think.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacali
    I imagine it was a big suprise to the eliminated people,too. How stupid must Beau feel to be coming back after giving that really offensive speech to all of them & then running off with a "jump" ???
    I think that speech was mostly ment for Alex and Kristen. Beau still left on good terms with amy.

really

Quote Originally Posted by angel207
    Charla has said bad things about Dave...like tonight when she hung up the phone she called him a Psycho and I am pretty sure they have shown her doing that a few times.
    I didn't see that part.

Well looks like it was all about the who said she,he did what!! But I don't think Charla should quit or stay in her room the whole time..Suck it up and deal with it..Those people are lil Zack...she gotten this far and needs to realize these people are visiting not staying. well I hope however.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567