+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: They are all coming back, Why?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    The whole point of this show is to make a summer long soap opera in the disguise of a game. As it stands before Zack came back, the show was going to get predictable so they had to spice things up.

The originals coming back will bring tons of drama. Just imagine the 10 people votes off coming back, they can say what they want, do what they want without worry of getting voted off, that to me is entertainment.

I am sure the producers know the appeal of Dave as being the "underdog" and when time comes when it looks like his days are numbered, they will introduce a twist that favors him.
    My thoughts exactly.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I could live with Dave winning the whole thing. Sure, Dave is an annoying dork sometimes... well, most of the time, but he's still a dork, so if he wins it would represent a small victory for us dorks/semi-dorks over the frat boy jocks.

Solidarity, Brother Dave.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I'm looking forward especially to Amanda's return, because she has a strong desire to axe her last remaining nemesis: (L)Am(e)y Plus she can always remind Zach of that time they made out! I don't think Amy knows about that one.

Oh, the humanity. It is gonna be one scandalous episode, and I personally can't wait!
    Amy did know about that one, Amanda told her and Zack denied it~!!! and that's when Amy hates Amanda and thought she was untrustworthy.

FORT Newbie
    Dave is the dork in all of us. Kind of like the Star Wars Kid, if you have seen his video. Some of us just keep it to ourselves so we do not look like fools.

link: http://sickjokes.internetdj.com/medi...r_wars_kid.wmv

I like Dave. I personally think Keith and Charla should win if of course "winning" is being the last couple.

aC|d r4n3
    Ha ha ha ha ha dave is a dork !

THere will be allot of who said what behind whos back...Whether the Barbie Crew can put that aside and concentrate on winning is a questionable thought! From the previews I can see Charla breaking down possibly lose it enough to get booted off...Unless Mr.Dave is there to support her and hold her up. THey just need to hold it all together. Looks like Amanda is a Barbie Crew Fan which isn't a supprise cause she was kinda on that side before she left. So Alex didn't quite leave the PH just yet?!?!

aC|d r4n3
    I can't believe tony is coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    THere will be allot of who said what behind whos back...Whether the Barbie Crew can put that aside and concentrate on winning is a questionable thought! From the previews I can see Charla breaking down possibly lose it enough to get booted off...Unless Mr.Dave is there to support her and hold her up. THey just need to hold it all together. Looks like Amanda is a Barbie Crew Fan which isn't a supprise cause she was kinda on that side before she left. So Alex didn't quite leave the PH just yet?!?!
    I really hope the booted guests won't have a say in who wins.
    Amanda is definitely in the Barbie camp by the look of it, hopefully she can persuade Beau to join her there.
    I imagine Kavita would be on their side too after the treatment she got from Zack.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I see this:

Amanda, Beau, Kavita = Outsiders

Toni, Alex, Kristen, Andon, Zackass (and his 40 boys, of course) = Originals

Matt, Melanie = neutrals
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Ugh, check out the "jury style" thread guys
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast