+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: They are all coming back, Why?

I heard Sept 3rd, but that was the grapevine rustling, so you could well be right piglet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I heard Sept 3rd, but that was the grapevine rustling, so you could well be right piglet.
    All i know is there was a few reports in mid july that they extended the show for 6 weeks(till sept 24). I think somebody posted the article above.

If you watch the show, they stopped saying your gone from paradise "forever" about the time zack was kicked out, which also would have coincided with the show's extension. They also brought old "recycled" guest back to be voted into PH because they probably didn't have enough new people to fill those slots.

Also around this time they left the fabulous LA studios and just did all major things in the wonderful land of paradise.

I bet they are all coming back for only a day...and i think its brilliant! They are gonna reveal everything people have been saying behind each others back, i think that is a great way to add some twist to this show. I have said a million times while watching the show that if only they could see what their "friends" were saying behind their backs.

I also believe that everyone who is there right now deserves to be cuz they are playing the "game" fair and square, and it would be wrong to bring back the others( which is why i dont think any of them will be staying)...however the remaining guests are incredibly boring (every last one of them). The originals are entertaining (which is why i am a fan of them). Whether you like them or not...Monday is going to be quite fun to watch, Which is a new and refreshing concept since the past month of utterly boring hours of sitting around on their asses.
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

I hope people will have more sense than to listen to the oldies stirrings.

Keith, Tara, Charla and Dave needed each other to get to the stage they're at.
    I tihnk it would be a shame if the bitter old guests came back and those four let their comments ruin their alliance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i am a Paradise hotel freak

well let me say this i think monday's episode is going to be exciting.. i think it is fair to say that the big gamer players are keith,charla,dave,and tara.but i might add i don't like tara i think she is fake and i didn't like she kicked off amanda...i am glad toni and kristin are gone i didn't like them from the beginning..and i have seen the season finale is september 24th..but its going to be exciting to see who leaves next week due to everyone coming back..

I hope the old guests are just there for a visit. Can you imagine if they were given the power to vote off people. Dave, Keith, Tara and Charla would be gone. I can't wait to see what happens on Monday. I am such a PH Junkie.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    And what was with Amanda telling Keith she loves him?! Wasn't she already gone when he got there? I can't remember.
    Keith came in the same week that Amanda left. I think Amanda loves him for the same reason ~I~ do: he came in and kicked some serious bootie.

Plus, Amanda was firmly entrenched with the Barbies right before she got booted, and if I remember correctly, Amy had promised to make Amanda's life "living hell" if she wasn't gone that week. She must love that Keith instead made poor poor Amy's life miserable by sending Zach on his merry way!

I'm looking forward especially to Amanda's return, because she has a strong desire to axe her last remaining nemesis: (L)Am(e)y Plus she can always remind Zach of that time they made out! I don't think Amy knows about that one.

Oh, the humanity. It is gonna be one scandalous episode, and I personally can't wait!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I'm interested to see what the returning Paradizzle-ites will have to say about what the other guests have said about them... who was it that was ranking on Kavita just a few episodes ago?? And it'll be funny to see Kristen (Kristen WHO?) interact with Alex now.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Because Fox is holding their severance checks.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I'm interested to see what the returning Paradizzle-ites will have to say about what the other guests have said about them... who was it that was ranking on Kavita just a few episodes ago??
    I thuink dave made a joke about how they made the mistake voting Kavita over Deseree(to deseree and a few other people). I remember when watching that again, that does that mean they will bring her back liek they are zack(because in the previous episode they had keith and charla mention zack). I said it in a post jokingly, little did i know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast