+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: They are all coming back, Why?

FORT Newbie
    "I'll meet you in Arizona with 50 of my boys"

i guess my point is that we think he means to kick Keiths ass, but we really don't know what this is in context to.

as for the 50 screaming junior high girls.. haha. probably 50 cheering junior high cheerleaders.. oh, 51 including Amy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by jman
    "I'll meet you in Arizona with 50 of my boys"

i guess my point is that we think he means to kick Keiths ass, but we really don't know what this is in context to.

as for the 50 screaming junior high girls.. haha. probably 50 cheering junior high cheerleaders.. oh, 51 including Amy.
    Sponsored by Clearacil, of course.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    and chiquita.... bananas for monkey boy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    You could Quickly see Beau if you wblinked though you would have missed him, as for Toni she was shown a few times, it was easy to pick her out, she was hugging amy and she was also beside Melanie and she was walking with beau. I didn't see Kavita myself though.
    I also didn't see Kavita. Wouldn't surprise me if the producers kicked her out of Paradise FOREVER. No drama with that girl.

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    Nah, She pissed off Zack. Kavita caused enough drama to make it to this reunion from hell-erm..paradise O_O I think its stupid tho since they make a point of saying. "You will check out of paradise FOREVER!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I didnt see Kavita or Beau or Toni...hmm maybe i wasnt paying to much attention.
    How could you miss Toni's big old bandana'd head?

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Actually, I want Charla OUT, I just hate the way she treats Dave.
    Me too! It was almost as if she was deliberatly driving that knife right into his heart yesterday. "Who could I love 'here'" "there is no one for me to have sex with 'here' " Poor Dave. He may get on my nerves a bit, but he is an honestly nice person with a big heart.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    Me too! It was almost as if she was deliberatly driving that knife right into his heart yesterday. "Who could I love 'here'" "there is no one for me to have sex with 'here' " Poor Dave. He may get on my nerves a bit, but he is an honestly nice person with a big heart.
    The funny this was, she said that weeks after telling Dave: "nobody here is looking for romance." How do those words taste now, Charla? Need some ketchup?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

If they are only bringing back the booted guests for a visit fine~!!! If they are staying MiGod can this show be anymore ruined...Bad enough ZackOff was back not to mentioned the first one back. Keith just kick his Cake @$$...now that's entertainment. Seems to me as though the old guests are brought back to stir things up alil not to stay. Only cause I saw Andon talking to Dave and telling him how she (charla) was always talking behind his back on camera. kinda they are there to minipulate things up to see if alliance will still be standing after hearing what these people see on t.v. about what the guests there don't get to see or hear. This should be quite interesting to watch. Hopefully Keith,Dave,Charla, & Tara can pull their act together after all the talking there will be and pull through to win. well atlease one of those couples.From a glimse I saw that Amanda was supporting Keith for what he did, that's always good...Anyone see Kristin at all? Amy-go away! Zack-just shut your mouth! Toni-watch out where you're pointing those buggy eyes of yours, it might hurt someone! Melanie-back for some more camera time,how cute!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The show is set to end on September 3rd
    Really? Its still listed on TVGuide.com through at least September 8th. I hope so, not sure how they will pick a winning team in 2 more shows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast