+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: They are all coming back, Why?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    OHHH drama in Paradise HO-tel... My hubby was watching the previews for next week ...and says whose that dark-haired girl? lol It was Melanie!! Remember her? the first girl thrown off.
    Any how I saw ANdon, Matt, Amanda, Zack,..I didnt see Kavita or Beau or Toni...hmm maybe i wasnt paying to much attention.

I cant wait for this monday's epidsode!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The show is set to end on September 3rd
    I swear I read that the finale was Sept 24th I am going to check on this and post what ever I find here
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I didnt see Kavita or Beau or Toni...hmm maybe i wasnt paying to much attention.

You could Quickly see Beau if you wblinked though you would have missed him, as for Toni she was shown a few times, it was easy to pick her out, she was hugging amy and she was also beside Melanie and she was walking with beau. I didn't see Kavita myself though.

Finale News

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTVWorld
    In an unconventional move, FOX has decided to schedule the series finale of "Paradise Hotel" for the week of September 24, 2003 -- the same week that most other television networks are launching their new Fall 2003 schedules.

According to TV Week, the decision is part of the network's new strategy of dealing with its October Major League Baseball playoff schedule commitments -- an event that has had a disastrous impact on the FOX Fall slate in previous seasons. "We're making some changes to how we end the summer this year," Fox Entertainment President Gail Berman said. "Both 'Paradise Hotel' and 'Temptation Island' are scheduled to conclude during the traditional 'Premiere Week'-just before we begin to cover the baseball playoffs and World Series. We hope to use these big finales to our advantage, keeping us competitive at a time when everyone else is launching their new series."

Although unconfirmed by FOX, assuming the "Paradise Hotel" finale retains the series' normal Wednesday timeslot, the program will conclude on Wednesday, September 24. That would result in it airing up against ABC's two hour premiere of the fourth edition of its "The Bachelor" series. Similarly the "Temptation Island 3" finale will air on Thursday, September 25, versus the premiere CBS' powerhouse "CSI" program. Good luck FOX... something makes us think you're going to need it.

Meanwhile, in related finale news, there's still no word on exactly what the "Paradise Hotel" winner will be winning... there's a shocker. Not.

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Zack's "50 boys" will turn out to be 2 scrawny Zack followers.
    Or maybe 50 preteen girls.

LMAO soleacean! We know he has an abundance of those!

FORT Newbie
    There's been some disastrous events in reality TV this summer: Michelle the bombshell gets an early boot from Big Brother, Ralphie May loses to Dat Phan (?) on Last Comic Standing, the Odd Couple wins on Amazing Race, and now the formerly evicted members of the unholy alliance are returning to PH. Aaaarrrggghhh. Ah well, although I got hooked on this reality show, it's the most annoying of the five or six I watch. I need a good reason to stop watching PH and this just might be it.

An unusual episode (8-27), almost interesting . . .and also strange thanks to the always reliable Dave and the inexplicable turning of Tom and Desiree. It's turning into everyone for themselves, and it almost looked like Tara was going to turn for a minute. That a girl, Tara. She is one cool customer. I like how she went from fooling around with Alex, to finally "bumping him off". She'd make a great enemy agent in the next Bond film (or a great anything in any film for that matter).

But I digress. While this show couldn't possibly go on forever, it was beginning to look like it was going to at times (I think they passed the 100th episode mark). I'm actually getting tired of it and, even though he's one of the "good guys", Dave is really bugging the hell out of me.

The only thing that made this show better in recent weeks was the fact that the original alliance members were being broken up and booted out. Now they're all coming back. I hope the producers wrap this up and finally bring this "experiment" to an end. If I have to put up with these people again beyond the end of next week, then I can tell you who'll be the next one checking out. It'll be me because I'm gonna bail.

FORT Newbie
    I am happy they are bringing back all of the old guests and not Zack by himself. I believe the purpose is to strain the "cliques". Really, Tara-Keith and Dave-Charla are the same thing Zack-Amy and Kristin-Alex had between each other.

With that said Zack is an idiot. Ho-tel is a game. There is no need to make Keith suffer his childish little insults. Me and 50 of my boys. First, outside the Hell's Angels who has a posse of 50 boys. Second, stfw Zack was voted off, it was smart. I just think Zack's return is unfair to Keith.

FORT Newbie
    I can't remember exactly what was said and "me and 50 of my boys or friends" whatever.. but you know how Fox likes to edit stuff to make it look like one thing was said when actually another was said. Remember Tara, "I want Charla off" to Dave, commercial, then they played the rest, "I was just kidding."

what exactly did he say? they only gave us a little bit to run with.

**Disclaimer - this is in NO way defending the little monkey boy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'd like to see even one of Zack's "40/50 boys" stand up to a real gangsta.

Anyway, jman, they showed Zack on the preview telling Keith something like "I'll meet you in Arizona with 50 of my boys" implying that they were all going to jump Keith. I immediately thought "does Zack even have that many friends?"

I'm with solacean here. More like 50 screaming junior high girls.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast